SIDEBAR- Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Steely!!

Apparently 20 minutes from my house, a "rhea" (which the news tells me is a cousin of the emu), escaped from a local emu farm and is terrorizing a local neighborhood! Lol!!! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

In other news: who knew we had a local emu farm?!

http://www.post-gazette.com/stories.../big-bird-on-the-lam-in-beaver-county-681366/

It has been fourn hours since you posted this. and we have not yet heard from Steely . this creature maybe 1 of his cousins. So we all need to say a prayer. :D

Steely ..are you still purple? Can you show us your picture of you being purple today?

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

It has been four hours since you posted this. and we have not yet heard from Steely . this creature maybe 1 of his cousins. So we all need to say a prayer. :D

Steely ..are you still purple? Can you show us your picture of you being purple today?

Too cute. Hopeful One.

I wish I can target practice! It's not that easy to do here!

Where do you reside? You can PM me if you don't want post on the thread. ;)

Thanks, ANJ!!!! You are amazing!!

Went to target practice for date night my hubby tonight and kept seeing a certain someone on the target...

It frightens me how much people remember stuff that never happened.
There are people for which there is no line dividing imagined and actually happened.

It riles me up way too much. I need to get over it. Help!

Oh please, it's probably just your imagination.

This is no joke....I have nightmares that somehow I accidently got married to Nurmi and I wake up shaking.:floorlaugh:

I'm surprised you wake up at all. I'd think that would cause a heart attack.

I suffer from your same issues...and...

I'm all impatient and critical of people that toss common sense and logic out the window and intolerant of those unable to comprehend and follow directions.

I feel most people, not all, MOST, prefer to be sheep. That drives me nuts too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:lamb:

My son decided to give the kitchen a make over again.

I am livid to say the least.
Deep breaths

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

How can you possibly be mad at that little guy. :laughcry:

attachment.jpg

:laughcry: :laughcry:

He's already been scrubbed in the shower/bath,clothes in the trash. Its emulsion paint and lino flooring. Not much hope of it surviving I think, this is the second time he's done that in there.last time it was barbie pink paint from our hall.

I don't know anyone else's four year olds that do this.lucky me :floorlaugh:

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Ok, once is his fault. The second time is your fault. You should know he's a scamp and put things like that into a safe. :giggle:

Thanks, ANJ!!!! You are amazing!!

Went to target practice for date night my hubby tonight and kept seeing a certain someone on the target...

What did I ever do to you!!! :snooty:

Hey Steely!!

Apparently 20 minutes from my house, a "rhea" (which the news tells me is a cousin of the emu), escaped from a local emu farm and is terrorizing a local neighborhood! Lol!!! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

In other news: who knew we had a local emu farm?!

http://www.post-gazette.com/stories.../big-bird-on-the-lam-in-beaver-county-681366/

Well I guess that farm is gone-a-rhea. :giggle:

I can't believe I'm about to admit this online. Please don't quote it because I might delete it later so that it's not permanently recorded. I know that the internet is forever, but in the interest of sleuthing .....

I get the whole lot waxed, and not for sexytimes. I cycle a lot and it's a tonne more comfortable not to have any hair there. A lot of cyclists do it because any hair tends to lead to rubbing and chafing (regardless of underwear), which hurts a lot more than the pain of the waxing.

As far as I know, JA didn't have a huge interest in cycling, so it's not the case for her. I just had to say that yes, some people do it for non sexy reasons.

The wonderful man in my life requested a version of Bobbie Gentry's "Ode to Billie Joe":

It was the fourth of June, another freaky, "foggy" Mesa day
I was out in the desert trying to figure just what to say
At the state line, I stopped with real bloody hands and feet
Then I hollered to myself "Got to remember to wipe the seat"
And then I thought I'd better hustle now, go on the lam
So I bundled up the gun and knife and dropped them in the Hoover Dam

In jail I got the notion that Matt and I should match our "scenes"
I directed my jail visitor: "Pass the magazines"
There were 3 full gas cans in the rear part of the car
A contingency plan to make sure I'd get pretty far
Seems so obvious I was up to no good, my story was a sham
And I gathered up the gun and knife and dropped them in the Hoover Dam

The cops asked if I recollected when I wore my hair in brown pigtails
Locked me in handcuffs, I did some yoga in the jail
The detective asked if I was stalking him on that fateful night
And then Flores had the nerve to say, "You know, you don't act right"
They gave me bottled water, a sandwich of PB and jam
And now I still won't tell them what I dropped deep down into
the Hoover Dam

My lawyer said to me "Girl, what's happened to your appetite?"
I said "The jury will show pity if I'm looking really frail and slight"
That meany Martinez with his questions that last all day
Said he'd be pleased to give me the needle, oh by the way
He said a girl looked a lot like me was caught on surveillance cam
As she allegedly was throwing something deep into the Hoover Dam

Five years have come and gone since I was first put in jail
Darryl, Mimi, Matt and Lisa, they hooked up and went to Vail
There were some rumors going around that I was psycho and still obsessed
Now, no more yucky pictures of me when I'm undressed
And me, I spend a lot of time in my cell wishing that I am
Floating dead in the filtered water of the freaking Hoover Dam

I can't believe I'm about to admit this online. Please don't quote it because I might delete it later so that it's not permanently recorded. I know that the internet is forever, but in the interest of sleuthing .....

I get the whole lot waxed, and not for sexytimes. I cycle a lot and it's a tonne more comfortable not to have any hair there. A lot of cyclists do it because any hair tends to lead to rubbing and chafing (regardless of underwear), which hurts a lot more than the pain of the waxing.

As far as I know, JA didn't have a huge interest in cycling, so it's not the case for her. I just had to say that yes, some people do it for non sexy reasons.

I gotta say, I can think of some people that need to wax. My daughter rode hunter and jumper, and I saw a few women wearing jodpurs and you could see dark shadow where their hair is.....I remember thinking I would shave that before I'd walk around showing that.

I agree. What price beauty? It's pretty high.

My mother often told us that, as girls/women, we must "suffer to be beautiful". That applied to getting our hair curled with pincurls when we were little, getting our hair teased/ratted as teens, wearing girdles, wearing garters, high heels, pointy toes, or whatEVER it was that hurt or was just a PITA in order to be beautiful.

And the only people who got brazilians back then were ... I don't know. Certainly no one WE knew! It certainly WOULD have fallen into the category of "suffer to be beautiful", though.

Now, my parents have a cat, it's the third cat they have had since they retired down to North Carolina. The other cats they had were great, and they loved me.

The last cat they have basically hates everyone except my sister. Seriously, anyone but her, to let the cat out you have to open the back door and then step away before the cat will pass.

The cat follows my sister around. The cat sleeps with her. The cat loves her. However, even though I like cats, the fact that this cat acts like I molested it, and pretty much blows off any attempt to be nice to it has been a kind of self-fulfilling prophesy. I actively dislike the cat. Often I will work "The cat's an A-hole" into conversations, and will sign letters "P.S. The cat's an A-hole". One mother's day I sent my mother flowers and had them put on the card the usual mother's day stuff followed by "and, the cat's an A-hole". Which my mother immediately called me, laughing.

So, my sister takes great pleasure in the fact that she's the only person the cat likes, so one day I get a text from her, down visiting:

8612106882_a5eaefd561.jpg

"Greetings from the cat"

(Actual text photo)

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh: Your sister sounds like a fun lady!

Now, my parents have a cat, it's the third cat they have had since they retired down to North Carolina. The other cats they had were great, and they loved me.

The last cat they have basically hates everyone except my sister. Seriously, anyone but her, to let the cat out you have to open the back door and then step away before the cat will pass.

The cat follows my sister around. The cat sleeps with her. The cat loves her. However, even though I like cats, the fact that this cat acts like I molested it, and pretty much blows off any attempt to be nice to it has been a kind of self-fulfilling prophesy. I actively dislike the cat. Often I will work "The cat's an A-hole" into conversations, and will sign letters "P.S. The cat's an A-hole". One mother's day I sent my mother flowers and had them put on the card the usual mother's day stuff followed by "and, the cat's an A-hole". Which my mother immediately called me, laughing.

So, my sister takes great pleasure in the fact that she's the only person the cat likes, so one day I get a text from her, down visiting:

"Greetings from the cat"

(Actual text photo)

Marry me? :floorlaugh:

"Greetings from the cat"

(Actual text photo)

Marry me? :floorlaugh:

George (old college friend...) is this you??? You remind me of my bestest friend from college (our parents both retired to Asheville, nc)....

ETA: I am not a stalker. :seeya:

"Greetings from the cat"

(Actual text photo)

:floorlaugh: My son has a cat just like that! The cat will actually chase his friends out of the house, literally. She attacks their feet.

She tolerates the rest of us because he often forgets to feed her. Otherwise, we're lower than pond scum in her eyes :lol:.

It's not too hard to cook,
Roast, broil the peppers and peel skin off (30 min til black and then take skin off)

Stuff with cheese (any kind you like) or meat, rice, chicken etc

Batter (I use a tempura) and fry

I have used Anaheim peppers and poblano

I love Mexican food, esp. chili rellenos. I have to make my own relllenos, chili verde and tamales because my tiny rural East Texas town only has one small Mexican cafe and I suspect their rellenos and tamales are pre-made/Schwanns or something and not very good.

Anyway, I wanted to suggest the Homesick Texan blog for those who like Mexican cooking. I love the recipes and stories that Lisa Fain posts. She is a Texan now living in NYC.

http://homesicktexan.blogspot.com/

I have hidradentis superativa eventually I'll have to get laser hair removal- down there, underarms- wherever. It's a medical condition that spun off from my Crohn's and PCOS. I've been avoiding it because its expensive and the lasers freak me out. I've got a great boyfriend who loves me for who I am. Quote Marilyn Monroe "if you can't handle me at my worst, then you don't deserve me at my best." It just sucks that Jodi Arias has now made body hair removal a shameful thing. It's not.

I have hidradentis superativa eventually I'll have to get laser hair removal- down there, underarms- wherever. It's a medical condition that spun off from my Crohn's and PCOS. I've been avoiding it because its expensive and the lasers freak me out. I've got a great boyfriend who loves me for who I am. Quote Marilyn Monroe "if you can't handle me at my worst, then you don't deserve me at my best." It just sucks that Jodi Arias has now made body hair removal a shameful thing. It's not.

That sucks! :hug:

It hasn't.
I've heard people say that she ruined 'O Holy Night'.
Um that song was around long before her and will be around long after her.

It's like saying, she's ruined breathing. I can't breathe anymore b/c JA breathes. Gimme a break.:dramaqueen: :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg