a view from the inside: observations from our own court observers #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm wondering if a nasty bug is going around?

I know I'm home sick and feel really not well myself.

Thank you for the updates and sharing, it really makes me feel like I am part of the courtroom and you guys give a much more personal feel to your observations! :great:

Take care and feel better. It's nasty and going around down here.

I'm wondering if ALV has been reading her book reviews on Amazon & is starting to realize how much of a mistake she has made. Oops, too late now...

I was wondering the same thing. :)

Welcome to WS!

:wagon::welcome::wagon:

Hi Honeys...snipped for space,,,,,,,

Highlights of my day : got a few texts from Janine Driver who's in LA!

BOMBSHELL : learned that Det. Flores doesn't normally talk like he did in those interviews (if I told ya my source I'd hafta kill ya and no Mr. Nurmi it's not detectivetorial misconduct...i didn't get it from HIM). Btw did ya saunter past the media trucks again today?
rsnipped:

KCL, what do you mean, have you heard Det FLores usual interrogation style is loud, mean , classic pounding on the table? any details? thx

Kind of interesting watching Nurmi and his sidekicks react to the media and all that goes on outside.

I remember during the OJ Simpson trial the prosecutor's office got inundated with gifts and food baskets and flowers and all kinds of things; I'm sure the defense side got their share of stuff too. At the time it shed light on how 'celebs' are given free things and gifts because of course the Los Angeles DA's office only got this bounty when the national media attention was devoted to the trial and the people involved. People wanted the prosecution and defense team's autographs, pictures, they got invited to the most exclusive of Hollywood dinner parties with the biggest stars, etc. There was less complaining about it to the judge in that case because both sides got inundated with gifts and free stuff -- heck even the judge got gifts.

Thank you so much NeeNee15! Those are the coolest M&Ms ever.

I think the parents interview tapes are very telling. We are finally seeing what we suspected. Something wasn't right with her, and now we're hearing it.

I had to change the channel when Jean Cesearez hosted NG tonight. I'm still not happy with her and babbling how Juan's photo with Katie could cause a mistrial. There were no jurors there. She was trying to get ratings. MOO :)

I don't know how she could see ja shaking because she sits in the very last or next to last row. Usually last row on the family side.

I know this was to KCL, but I had to thank you for the M&Ms. :)
Pasa they are for all that represent us web sleuths in court and for the family and hopefully Mr Martinez will get one!! wink wink! I have watched few trials, but this one has struck me on so many levels. My brother became a Mormon like Travis during a very difficult time in his life. It truly changed him and like Travis he went on a mission and also lost his life at a young age, without seeing his life unfold... I so feel for this family and the sisters loss of their brother as I was so close to mine and there is not a day that goes by that I don't think of him.

Glad the ribbons are back on, glad you are feeling better, glad you, KCL will be in court tomorrow... I am fortunate to be with such a forum that believes in right, who loves and shows it thru whatever they can do... and we all search for answers in how all this possibly happen thru our court system and our belief and hope that this jury gets it right!!

Thank you for letting me be a part!

Kind of interesting watching Nurmi and his sidekicks react to the media and all that goes on outside.

I remember during the OJ Simpson trial the prosecutor's office got inundated with gifts and food baskets and flowers and all kinds of things; I'm sure the defense side got their share of stuff too. At the time it shed light on how 'celebs' are given free things and gifts because of course the Los Angeles DA's office only got this bounty when the national media attention was devoted to the trial and the people involved. People wanted the prosecution and defense team's autographs, pictures, they got invited to the most exclusive of Hollywood dinner parties with the biggest stars, etc. There was less complaining about it to the judge in that case because both sides got inundated with gifts and free stuff -- heck even the judge got gifts.
So funny that was the first trial I watched....when visiting LA i drove from Nicoles house to OJ's to see how far and long it actually took!! Long after it was over my hubby saw Kato kalen somewhere and got him to sign a frisbee for me!!! Lol... I used it to play catch with my dog!

Oh and have to add I love your pic! So charming!

Out of curiosity, does anyone know what caused the turn around on the ribbon issue?

She could maybe regain her reputation if she confessed as she was hearing her own testimony for so many days that she realized she could no longer testify for the defense. Then refuse all monies for her testimony:please:

Oh my goodness!! Could you imagine....how GREAT would that be??!!

I'm willing to bet Jodi was very, very jealous of younger siblings. Wonder if she tried to hurt them?

Didn't a babysitter say that she hit her little brother over the head with a baseball bat??!

She says in part, "Until the verdict in murder trial case of Jodi Arias is reached I will not make any statements or give any interviews regarding my removal from the jury. I believe that the attention should be focused on the actual trial. I would ask from everyone to please respect my privacy and the privacy of my family."

And to that I say, good for her! Her heart's in the right place by refusing to comment until the trial is over and insisting the focus be kept on the case. She's acting in good faith and respecting the ongoing work of the court and the remaining jurors. Class act.

She says in part, "Until the verdict in murder trial case of Jodi Arias is reached I will not make any statements or give any interviews regarding my removal from the jury. I believe that the attention should be focused on the actual trial. I would ask from everyone to please respect my privacy and the privacy of my family."

And to that I say, good for her! Her heart's in the right place by refusing to comment until the trial is over and insisting the focus be kept on the case. She's acting in good faith and respecting the ongoing work of the court and the remaining jurors. Class act.
Wow class act

Gosh.. Do you think that maybe she is siding with the prosecution since she is doing the right thing?! ;0)

:great:hi Peeps! Love you all, missed the entire day due to family issues, which I was much obliged to help, but thank you all for your observations and your hearts, Neenee etc. small things make the day i.e. MnM's
Sounds like ALV is meeting a Karmic situation, I never wish ill on anyone. If this is another attempt by defense to delay the jaunevitable they are seriously mistaken. Thanks again for all your info !

:great:hi Peeps! Love you all, missed the entire day due to family issues, which I was much obliged to help, but thank you all for your observations and your hearts, Neenee etc. small things make the day i.e. MnM's
Sounds like ALV is meeting a Karmic situation, I never wish ill on anyone. If this is another attempt by defense to delay the jaunevitable they are seriously mistaken. Thanks again for all your info !

BBM:

The best one yet.

I think they do that so people will tune in. I haven't been there in a couple of weeks but unless something drastic has happened to sway the jury, I doubt there is anything to the "blurb" for the NG show. :) MOO

Jean C was the substitute host.............need I say more?

Pasa they are for all that represent us web sleuths in court and for the family and hopefully Mr Martinez will get one!! wink wink! I have watched few trials, but this one has struck me on so many levels. My brother became a Mormon like Travis during a very difficult time in his life. It truly changed him and like Travis he went on a mission and also lost his life at a young age, without seeing his life unfold... I so feel for this family and the sisters loss of their brother as I was so close to mine and there is not a day that goes by that I don't think of him.

Glad the ribbons are back on, glad you are feeling better, glad you, KCL will be in court tomorrow... I am fortunate to be with such a forum that believes in right, who loves and shows it thru whatever they can do... and we all search for answers in how all this possibly happen thru our court system and our belief and hope that this jury gets it right!!

Thank you for letting me be a part!
Neenee, I am so sorry to hear about your brother. Remember to take a little extra care of yourself through this trial, please.

Did anyone hear Jean C reading pages out of JA diary (supposedly they have 600 pages) about TA borrowing all her money and saying that he wanted to put a gun to his head and blow his brains out (not exact quote)

ETA Oops! My last line disappeared somehow. And JA 'sweetly' talked him into calming down. It was sickening. :furious:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lilgrlbghrt