trial day 41: the defense continues its case in chief #120

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have all the faith in the world in JM. But, I don't believe that he will be able to effectively cross the witness. JW will be screeching her objections non-stop and the "judge" will give in to her hysterics. All it takes is a little flirting from JW to melt the "judge" into submission. I feel terrible for Travis and his family but there is nothing that they can do. Jodi will walk just like CA did.

I agree with a lot of what you are saying. But there is a jury there and they are not the Pinellas 12! Jodi isn't going anywhere. Nobody believes this crap from the defense and ALV is ruining her career. Didnt you see on the post yesterday where someone saw RS in a bar and he admitted Jodi is guilty? Jodi is a psychopath. Her judgment is coming.

One thing I have noticed since ALV began testifying and that is the first day she mostly turned to the jury to answer the questions. Since then she is looking less and less at the jury. She will look their way for a second and imo she seems to feel uncomfortable and looks back at JW and doesn't look back at the jury.

I think she knows the jury is not buying any of this.

IMO

I'm coming in a little late - does anyone know if these texts that the defense has been using today from Travis are available for us to view? I'd like to see the whole thing. Just getting snippets of it from the trial. Thanks in advance!

All these Motions for Mistrial make the defense team look desperate IMO. They honestly must know this trial is not looking good for them. I'd really like to know who the next witness is.

I remember in the Scott/Laci Peterson trial we had the witness list and knew who (if anybody) would be called next. Maybe that's due to the difference of California and Arizona laws?

I think what's going on here is Nurmi getting the request for sequestration on the record. He can't use it as a grounds for appeal unless he's asked for it and been denied. JMO

While dissecting Travis's text rant, ALV neglected to read his "P.S." where he told JA to get a job and start paying him back the $$$ she owes him. Selective editing, I would say!

JA is so very cunning, her journaling and text messages should be totally disregarded by the jury. Juan will wipe that smirk off her face in no time....if he ever gets a chance to take the floor! AVL is only up to April, 2008 - it's going to take her another year to get to June 4, 2008 at this rate! We're all going to die of boredom before this circus is over!

BTW -----------> HLN is replaying opening statements tomorrow 1-4 or so the commercial this morning said. Since Juan's opening in its entirety was not online, thought some would like to know that!
:seeya::great::seeya:

Do you think JA really thinks JS will rule a mistrial when JW and KN give their motions?

I think they all know how badly they have screwed up this case and are desperate for a re-run or to get off the case altogether..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Migrant