trial day 44: the defense continues its case in chief #133

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bull@#$% :furious: Jodi liked anal sex. She might have even preferred anal sex. :moo:

she is throwing Travis under the bus and degrading his life, his memory, and what he stood for. THAT is what Alv is doing. All based on some emails and texts that she READ.

If I had it id bet a million dollars If Travis were still alive and he was critically injured to the point where lets say he was confinded to a wheel chair.. ALV would be spouting the same thing shes doing right now

Evening recess meet back tomorrow @ 10:30

all rise = we are @ recess

nnnnooooooooooo. this means we won't start with jury questions tomorrow :cries:

I think Juan has a migraine. He doesn't look like he feels well and he is rubbing his forehead.

I can feel his pain. Since I have had to listen to Wilmott and ALV this afternoon I have developed a splitting headache too.

IMO

I don't want to brag but I'm a 3peat champion at the Feats of Stength competition... just saying...

Oh yeah! Well, well wait until you get a load of me at "The Airing of Grievances".

I had a nice time at Happy Hour. Enjoyed a nice conversation with a flight attendant for Delta. Good chance to rant about Jodi and the DV "expert". But I got back to my room and Wilmott was still on. Way to ruin a post Happy Hour "happy". Had to switch to "Restaurant Impossible".

I can't wait to hear from our court observers. But, even more anxiously awaiting juror questions. Please make Wilmott sit down and shut up. Gee, I hope that didn't sound mean.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I think Juan holds back on his court room knowledge. He is so brilliant I can't stand it. He objected that thang! hahahahahahaha Remember the admonition ;)

I believe Wong is InSession producer, but why will defense call him?

Anal = no babies. I swear that's what that was all about .. and yeah right like Travis was just all over it and Jodi meekly went along .. GMAB.

O/T, but how do inmates shave their legs/pits? They must be given razors at some point.

More throwing under the bus! There is absolutely no confirmation from anyone other than Jodi that her father abused her! Parents need to discipline their children, and Jodi was probably a handful. :moo:

remember her father said she was growing pot at 8yrs old. parents nightmare for years. imo her family were afraid of her. :moo:

Did she just wave at someone as the jury was leaving? My live feed sort of skipped at this point but it appeared she was waving at someone.

I think Juan could have saved a lot of time and a lot of aggravation if he had done this. All he needed to do is ask one question of ALV and that is; "Do you think Ms. Arias is a compulsive liar?" If she said no then he should have had no further questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member