trial day 45: the defense continues its case in chief #135

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alyce says Travis was leading a double life.

Hey Alyce, Travis isn't living even one life now because of killer Jodi!

I have my mouth hanging open!! Now she is going to compare LYING???

I am SHOCKED at today's testimony regarding I misspoke. Really????? A murder trial and the "expert" misspeaks on the actual location of the murder? :furious:So much misspoken. Unreal. In shock. How can she be okay with sitting on the witness stand and being addressed as any kind of expert?

I feel so sorry for the men in ALV's classes/sessions.

What ho, fellows? How goes the off?

Youve only missed 30 minutes or so :what:

How was the Inquisition? (Ive had that mel brooks song stuck in my head all morning thanks to you):floorlaugh:

I know in my life , dressing up and doing fun new things has been healthy and fun for my relationship.
JMO

I have to agree with you, My Husband and I have even had fantasy conversations. I'm in my 50's and my husband is in his 60's.

I'm sorry for the Long Beach community that respects ALV, but yet another critical mistake was made that benefits the killer in this very important DP trial DV assessment by ALV. This is sloppy work, or worse.
ETA: Now another. The knife on the bedside table. She's changing her testimony on that, too.

Just based on the sloppiness of her work (errors, "mis-statements," for example, on CRITICAL issues), lack of preparation for pre-trial meeting (not bringing her notes from CA), and attitude/behavior on the stand...who would want to use her as an "expert" witness in the future? This is separate from what her take is on JA and TA. I'm keeping that separate.

Honestly, with her education and the sloppiness of her work, I wouldn't recommend her to ever testify in a courtroom setting. I question whether the Court should have considered her as an expert.

JMO

Enough with the virginity stuff. How many of us "deceived" our intimate partners into believing we were NOT as experienced as we were in our younger days. GMAB.

ALV switches to 'as far as I know' when she's talking about Travis' family, who's staring at her.
If Jodi's official breakup date is June 2007, Jodi said she and Travis were not dating, not Travis, who can no longer speak.

Amazing how on point and brief ALV is with JW. Simply amazing.

Does she believe the jury is stupid and won't see through this act?

JA, Willmott, Nurmi right now:

DTToday_zps0b204fd3.jpg

Do most abusive women have an abusive nature when they are with other people other than with their intimate partner?

Substitute "women" for "men" and you can take LAV's answer right back and apply to it to JA.

Jodi is staring down the jury.

This is a a sad attempt to rehab the knife, gun, pull the trigger inconsistencies. This coupled with the awkward smiles and I am alarmed that Wilmott was assigned this case.

Regardless of the uphill battle she is fighting with a lying client and a mountain of evidence; her presentation and substance is severely lacking.

No pedophile is a womanizer.....none. They went tooooo far with that story. It. Will. Not. Fly. With. The. Jury.

IMO

Great comment!! ITA :gthanks:

Sorry . . . missed some testimony

IF TA was not following Laws of Chastity but still a priesthood holder in Lds church is there deception there
yes
went on with his own friends believing he was a virgin
yes
and his own family
as far as I know

similar deception look @ relationship with Ms. Andrews and TA?
yes
same deception when he told miss Andrews he wasn't dating JA
and when he took ja to Havasupai when he was daing Miss Andrews
yes

based on an email you read . . . Miss Andrews said she did not know ja was going on that trip although she suspected something

later part of 2007 - TA leading life different public differs from private . . . lead double life

lead double life . . . abusive men act out in workplace outside family situations other than intimiate partner?
no most research shows most people who are abusive in family situations are not abusive @ work - most people didn't have any idea . .. very good people in many areas of their lifes . . . secret often

double type of life
objection
approach

Someone is doing some very long staring.

Was little boy's underwear ever mentioned in texts? I must have missed it.

LaViolette very subdued today. I am suspicious that either she was counseled on her combative attitude in court by whoever that woman was who was observing her yesterday, or it relates to whatever went on in chambers this morning.

Or.... maybe it's because JM isn't asking the questions?

This is the third time she's "mispoken" correct? I think that says a lot about her skill as an "expert." As in "she isn't very good."

...and who knows how many more "misspokes" would have been added if she did not answer "I look at the WHOLE (making a circle with both hands--ugh) freakin picture. That was just a LLLIIITTTLLLE overdone, LV!:moo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ambermotko