weekend discussion: discuss the trial here #140

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree that Travis was NOT expecting her that day. I'm not even convinced they actually had sex either. I have a gut feeling she was controlling all of his behavior with intimidation from the moment she arrived and he realized she was there. He may have been forced at gunpoint to do whatever she asked. Maybe I'm crazy. lol

But in any event, I do NOT believe he invited her or expected her to show up that night. IMO.

You're not crazy - I think she took him hostage in a way as soon as she got there. I don't think they had sex either. I think she forced him into the shower and got him in a position where he couldn't defend himself. (Remember when Juan Martinez asked her if she was making the commands to Travis while he was in the shower as to how to pose?). We aren't the crazy ones, friend. We just hope ALL of the Jurors know what we know. :seeya:

I really don't even understand what Samuels and LaViolette were for anyway -- neither of them testified about why jodi would be afraid for her life on June 4 when she shot Travis and then blacked out and stabbed him and slashed his throat.

I agree. Just goes to show absolutely no defense possible. What a shame what all involved
accomplished. Now that the major defense witnesses are done, (and boy, they are DONE),
I sit back and i wonder how can a trial get so ridiculous, in terms of time, money, and
general horse manure,

Sorry guys I'm so very far behind, as in I'm still back on the previous thread attempting to get caught up..so please forgive me for this post landing amidst totally unrelated and/or different discussions and topics..

Regarding "The Something" that we all want badly to know about what it was that was done on the part of Arias that led to Travis' reactionary email/texts which have been literally the entire basis for which this defense has built this foundationless "abusive Travis" persona that we've seen throughout the trial...

"This Something" IMO HAS GOT TO BE KNOWN BY ATLEAST ONE PERSON, IF NOT MULTIPLE..

I go back to the 911 call that Mimi Hall made the night that they found Travis' body...her words IMO make me of the opinion that its quite likely that there are quite possibly several of those in Travis' closest circle of friends that know "The Something" that led to the reactionary emails and texts to Jodi the week prior to his murder..

Mimi states in that 911 call that Travis had just told his stalker that week prior that he wanted her out of his life for good and informed her that he never wanted to see her again.. IMO what Mimi is referring to in her 911 call is these exact communications that we have seen be continually used by this defence in attempting to paint Travis as a nasty abusive individual...the texts and emails where he tells her exactly what he thinks of her and that shes the worst thing to have ever happened to him..

So, IMO the fact that Mimi Hall makes reference to this situation that occurred the week prior to his murder..well..imo it lends more credence to the fact that so, too does Mimi and others that were closest to him would've not only just have known about the reactionary emails and texts, but more importantly they would have known what were the actions/behaviors of Jodi Arias that led to their friend, Travis having finally gotten fed up..and what exactly was the straw that broke the camel's back wrt Travis finally and definitively cutting Jodi from his life completely and permanently...

IMO "The Something" is most definitely known at minimum by those closest to Travis and I am hoping that the prosecution does somehow bring this "Something" to light for this jury prior to deliberations..while I'm not saying that this issue going unanswered would be crucial to the degree of affecting a jurors vote but, I do however believe that answering what "This Something" is would absolutely be beneficial in every way and only work as a positive wrt the states having further proven their point about Jodi and her level of premeditation in slaughtering Travis...

Just my rambling thoughts, tho..

One other thing..would someone please, please, please REpost the pdf link to Jodi's journal entries??????.... please!!!... I had the link saved along with the full pdf of her journal downloaded to my tablet and wouldnt ya know as is usual when living in the computer dependant world that we live in..it has once again screwed me royally in my trusty tablet crashing and dying with my everything saved to it being taken to the grave with it....ugghhh!!!!!...and aaaarrrgggghhhhh!!!!!! For my being so damn dependant upon these damn devices that always, always, always end up failing us!!!

Anyhow a big thanks in advance to whoever has handy and can post that pdf link to Jodi's journal entries:)

Please tell me if I heard this incorrectly. When the 911 call was made, the operator asked if he had been threatened by anyone or by anyone recently. Mimi said YES he has. It's played on tv in a lead in repeatedly. I just realized that the caller is saying yes to a 'threat' or a 'recent threat'. Anyone else hear this or have any ideas or info about that? I've never heard a claim that TA acknowledged a threat from JA. It may be important. Do I think she could have? Absolutely.

Just an off the wall question, I know, but where was JA living in February 2007 when the Valentine's Day package "allegedly" arrived? The mail carrier had to leave it somewhere, since the chocolates melted. TIA!

I thought it was Palm Desert, CA. The home she shared with Darryl Brewer.

Just an off the wall question, I know, but where was JA living in February 2007 when the Valentine's Day package "allegedly" arrived? The mail carrier had to leave it somewhere, since the chocolates melted. TIA!

Wasn't she living in Palm Desert, CA? As far as I can make out through all her obfuscation and lies, she claims she was dating Travis from February through the end of June in 2007. She didn't live with him and hadn't moved to Mesa, yet, so I've always assumed she was living in the house she had lived in with DB.

Friday was the first time I noticed right at the end as the jury was leaving that Jodi may have been thinking her goose is cooked.

I've said this before, based on Det. Flores's interviews with her:

She is slow on the uptake.

She will never get the death penalty. This trial is going on way too long.
The longer this goes on, the more the jury sees her, and sees her as a human.
Did she do it yes, 100 percent.
I am a huge animal lover and cannot kill a spider.
I would never be able to sleep again if I took a life.

This jury has become close to her.
All the jury questions were, "Jodi" not the defendant.

I believe...but who knows...they will find her guilty on first degree,
but in no way will they give her death.

My opinion only.
Oh I see your points and at times I feel the same way.
BUT I think the jury, no I HOPE the jury is so sick of her that they have lost whatever humanity they see in her. I think the tide has turned. And I think calling her by name , they are saying *Hey, we know you,we know WHAT you are and what you did and we are not gonna fall for your tricks.* Oh I hope. Please Lord.

Worked all day so I missed alot. I asked this before and got no answer.

LAV was admonished by JSS when discussing her schedule. I am glad JSS laid daown the paw and said "I din't want to hear of your personal affairs. THIS is your priority." Of course LAV looked bewildered as always. I am not sure all cylinders are firing. That is MY assessment.

So, what is the deal with Monday and Tuesday? No one answered last time I posted. There was something about asking jurors to keep their cell phones handy. I thought that odd.

What Valentine's Day package?

What happened to the guy defender she had awhile back? The one that used to go to court?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A while back I went over to the website-that-we-shall-not-mention and, lo and behold, they were saying to ignore him - he was a jerk, or a fraud, or something like. Haven't seen him in court since then.

She will never get the death penalty. This trial is going on way too long.
The longer this goes on, the more the jury sees her, and sees her as a human.
Did she do it yes, 100 percent.
I am a huge animal lover and cannot kill a spider.
I would never be able to sleep again if I took a life.

This jury has become close to her.
All the jury questions were, "Jodi" not the defendant.

I believe...but who knows...they will find her guilty on first degree,
but in no way will they give her death.

My opinion only.

I respectfully disagree because I think the longer the defense has dragged this on has just made the jury madder and madder at their defendent.

Its hard to say what the jury will do, but IMO the jury has had more than enough of the defense tactics and dragging this on and on.

Sorry guys I'm so very far behind, as in I'm still back on the previous thread attempting to get caught up..so please forgive me for this post landing amidst totally unrelated and/or different discussions and topics..

Regarding "The Something" that we all want badly to know about what it was that was done on the part of Arias that led to Travis' reactionary email/texts which have been literally the entire basis for which this defense has built this foundationless "abusive Travis" persona that we've seen throughout the trial...

"This Something" IMO HAS GOT TO BE KNOWN BY ATLEAST ONE PERSON, IF NOT MULTIPLE..

I go back to the 911 call that Mimi Hall made the night that they found Travis' body...her words IMO make me of the opinion that its quite likely that there are quite possibly several of those in Travis' closest circle of friends that know "The Something" that led to the reactionary emails and texts to Jodi the week prior to his murder..

Mimi states in that 911 call that Travis had just told his stalker that week prior that he wanted her out of his life for good and informed her that he never wanted to see her again.. IMO what Mimi is referring to in her 911 call is these exact communications that we have seen be continually used by this defence in attempting to paint Travis as a nasty abusive individual...the texts and emails where he tells her exactly what he thinks of her and that shes the worst thing to have ever happened to him..

So, IMO the fact that Mimi Hall makes reference to this situation that occurred the week prior to his murder..well..imo it lends more credence to the fact that so, too does Mimi and others that were closest to him would've not only just have known about the reactionary emails and texts, but more importantly they would have known what were the actions/behaviors of Jodi Arias that led to their friend, Travis having finally gotten fed up..and what exactly was the straw that broke the camel's back wrt Travis finally and definitively cutting Jodi from his life completely and permanently...

IMO "The Something" is most definitely known at minimum by those closest to Travis and I am hoping that the prosecution does somehow bring this "Something" to light for this jury prior to deliberations..while I'm not saying that this issue going unanswered would be crucial to the degree of affecting a jurors vote but, I do however believe that answering what "This Something" is would absolutely be beneficial in every way and only work as a positive wrt the states having further proven their point about Jodi and her level of premeditation in slaughtering Travis...

Just my rambling thoughts, tho..

One other thing..would someone please, please, please REpost the pdf link to Jodi's journal entries??????.... please!!!... I had the link saved along with the full pdf of her journal downloaded to my tablet and wouldnt ya know as is usual when living in the computer dependant world that we live in..it has once again screwed me royally in my trusty tablet crashing and dying with my everything saved to it being taken to the grave with it....ugghhh!!!!!...and aaaarrrgggghhhhh!!!!!! For my being so damn dependant upon these damn devices that always, always, always end up failing us!!!

Anyhow a big thanks in advance to whoever has handy and can post that pdf link to Jodi's journal entries:)

BBM

So, Travis was found on June 10. "That week prior" would probably refer to the early morning phone conversations on June 2, the last time that we know of that HE initiated contact. Four hours later, she picked up the rental car. :twocents:

And here are the links. I didn't scroll through all the pages to see if anybody relayed them.

http://images.bimedia.net/documents/Arias1.pdf
http://images.bimedia.net/documents/Arias2.pdf

I agree that Travis was NOT expecting her that day. I'm not even convinced they actually had sex either. I have a gut feeling she was controlling all of his behavior with intimidation from the moment she arrived and he realized she was there. He may have been forced at gunpoint to do whatever she asked. Maybe I'm crazy. lol

But in any event, I do NOT believe he invited her or expected her to show up that night. IMO.

I don't believe he invited her.

And I don't think she told him outright that she was coming.

But he did know she was on a road trip to Utah, so I think he figured that she might show up at some point.

However, she was probably working hard,convincing him that she had a new boyfriend in Utah and she just wanted to drop off a check and maybe rest up from the drive.

I think she took upon herself to clean Travis's house.. I remember when I was in my 20's my group of guy friends shared a house and they were never short of women who would come over and clean and cook. It was bizarre. :shakehead:

What Valentine's Day package?

JA said he sent her a V-Day package in 2007, just after they became "official." It allegedly had the Spiderman underwear, the "Travis Alexander's" t-shirt and shorts, some chocolates that melted and a card. There may have been other things. Just can't remember...

Oh...I SO deserve brownie points for this one. :floorlaugh: I did a screen shot but had no clue how to post it. But...screen shot had info on it and was still on my desktop. :facepalm:

WATCH THIS!!! From the beginning. @ 26 seconds! :great:

Jodi Arias Trial - Day 30 - Part 2 - YouTube

OK - I remember the throwing up the right fist as if holding the knife, but I thought you were referring to some sort of stabbing "Move" in your earlier post. This is what was bolded by me:

"In court, she motioned the knife move with the right hand"

This is where Juan said to her, "Did I ask you how you gripped the knife?".

She is scary, no doubt.

Same, her ability to reach beyond the walls of jail is particularly disturbing to me .. the theft of the laptop, the pedo letters, the twitter account, it's just scary and wrong. She has the ability to victimise other prisoners and I believe she will, I want to see that come to a halt, or at least be minimised as much as possible. Beyond that I think she deserves it.

The EBAY auction of her "artwork" ....:what:

LAV was admonished by JSS when discussing her schedule. I am glad JSS laid daown the paw and said "I din't want to hear of your personal affairs. THIS is your priority." Of course LAV looked bewildered as always. I am not sure all cylinders are firing. That is MY assessment.

So, what is the deal with Monday and Tuesday? No one answered last time I posted. There was something about asking jurors to keep their cell phones handy. I thought that odd.

At first I thought it was a crack al LAV because she let hers ring during trial session.snicker
Monday I do believe is Ms Wong a producer from CNN- why I am still not sure -maybe about Juan taking pics with fans OR ALV talking to Samantha- which could also be tuesday,

I am so looking forward to rebuttal. Particularly hearing Dr. Demarte's evaluation. Imo the "fog" will dissipate and reveal a personality disorder.

This had to do with the schedule for next week. For some reason, the judge needs to address LAV in court next week. ALV has what sounds like a medical appointment on Monday, and possible tests may follow, according to what she said.

The reason the judge asked jurors to keep their phones handy is that the schedule may change.

There is still the mistrial/media mumbo-jumbo to be hashed out next week in addition to something that appears to be connected to ALV. The latter is still open to speculation for those who are not connected to court proceedings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Letdownville