Terrorist Attack at Boston Marathon #8 One Suspect Dead; One in Custody

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally I think it is entirely feasible that the Dad has something to say, despite his public comments. I am sure that if he wanted to incriminate terrorists in Chechnya or Dagestan, he would not do so publicly. He would most likely scream and loudly yell that the big bad Americans etc etc. Sort of like the Mom is doing. Their lives would be in real danger if there are people over there who are involved, who think that these two folks are cooperating with the American investigators. It is possible that even the Mom is cooperating - we just don't know. What we see and what we hear is only just what they are saying to the public. Culture plays a big roll here, the Russian press is notorious for false and misleading stories, the entire Russian government is corrupt, and the Chechnyans are considered enemies within their own country. No one in their right mind from there would be clear, concise, and HONEST with the press, no one. So as much as I shudder to hear the Mom, I can honestly say that I could see her saying exactly what the terrorists want to hear as to protect herself. Of course, she could be completely nuts, like she sounds, as well. No one knows.

And its on CNN, that there was only 1 gun found between the two of them, not the cache that we were initially led to believe.

I think it is cultural, broadly, and possibly this is gaining favor with Chechans specifically and folks like the radical cleric even more specifically. I still think she may be stirring the pot on purpose spreading conspiracy stories and hatred at the US gov (and people... I think it's horrendous for the families of the bombing and other Muslims here that she is claiming the blood was fake).

It seems veery disrespectful, to the victims. I'm not even sure disrespectful is a harsh enough word, condsidering the lives lost and changed forever.

Certainly not during the initial gunfire, that boat has real holes in it...lol

rubber bullets could put holes in a boat. I barely touched a dock pulling up in a new Glastron 209 and it dented to fiberglass. It doesn't take much to damage the fiberglass on boats.

I hear ya! I am still trying to figure out who the guy was that had his clothes blown up running from the scene.
We saw Jeff Bauman with his injuries...
We didn't see people with injuries.

This guy was there and obviously was affected! Where is he? What happened to him? Who was he?
mqdefault.jpg

And he is among maybe two people who is not grabbing his head/covering his ears from the loud explosion. This has bothered me from the minute I first saw the picture of him stepping over the wounded guy in the grey hoodie. There was also a bald guy standing at the rail who doesn't react for four or five frames...lower right corner of the picture next to a woman who is still facing the runners and has her cellphone up and facing the road.

At the second seen there are two different men that also seem to be not reacting. There is balding tall man in the dress coat, behind DT and up against the brick wall...he is facing past the immediate carnage and down toward the first blast site.

Then in the really good picture if you zoom out and pan right there is a heavy-set white-haired man, standing in the intersection, who is facing the corner where DT and the man behind him. That man almost seems to be smiling.... That is as much as I will say on this for the time being.

It seems veery disrespectful, to the victims. I'm not even sure disrespectful is a harsh enough word, condsidering the lives lost and changed forever.

there are some people who think that others will believe them, no matter what they say. that woman is a piece of work. but her lies are working on people. why are people thinking this whole thing is a conspiracy? I usually fall for conspiracies easily, but this does not have the remotest possibility of being a conspiracy IMO.

The father has already said that TT never left his sight the whole time he was there. They supposedly went to Chechnya briefly to visit a recently married relative. They did attend the mosque there, but there were no radicals there. This all according to the father. On Fox news this morning.

That is the father's story, but the aunt still living over there, states TT was in the country about 3 months before he and his father got together. Will look for the link, but IIRC the aunt and her husband are in Dagestan's capital city.

added: Aunt Patimat Suleimanova gave info, and a family photo to Reuters.

The father has already said that TT never left his sight the whole time he was there. They supposedly went to Chechnya briefly to visit a recently married relative. They did attend the mosque there, but there were no radicals there. This all according to the father. On Fox news this morning.
That's what the father says with Russian security agents in the room during the interview, lets see what he has to say when he's on US soil

Not sure why people are so dead set against the Feds bring this man back to the states. This is an ongoing investigation. Anything tools that can be used to move it along should be used and that includes the bombers family members

sorry if already posted.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/04/25/us/boston-attack/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

serious denial here. Then she says no, sh has not seen the videos

IMVHO, it appears as though she has an agenda & it started right away. The Aunt in Canada spews the same jargon. I'm thinking mama's either covering her own azz bc maybe she's compromised where she is now or else she's saying this trash on purpose to cause dissension. Its obvious she despises American laws & culture. She has no respect for our government. Maybe she's shouting this crap to be heard on a larger front bc this case is huge, high profile when something happens on US soil. Her getting all this airtime to spew the crap out of her facial orifice seems to have a purpose. Is she using this to create an uprising? I wouldn't be surprised...

IMVHO, it appears as though she has an agenda & it started right away. The Aunt in Canada spews the same jargon. I'm thinking mama's either covering her own azz bc maybe she's compromised where she is now or else she's saying this trash on purpose to cause dissension. Its obvious she despises American laws & culture. She has no respect for our government. Maybe she's shouting this crap to be heard on a larger front bc this case is huge, high profile when something happens on US soil. Her getting all this airtime to spew the crap out of her facial orifice seems to have a purpose. Is she using this to create an uprising? I wouldn't be surprised...

I agree ... and that seems to be more and more validated with each interview. I think she (and probably the aunt) are hoping this will cause a violent reaction or that it will somehow cause a lot of chaos. They are speaking to a specific audience not to the masses.

mrloaxx said:
I don't want to be upsetting anyone as I have literally shed tears over images I've seen the past weeks.. it is so horrifying what happened. But the more I dig into Dzohkar the more unreal it gets to me..

The media is giving so much incorrect information (nothing new though) and a lot of things just.. don't match up in my mind.. sure they had Dzohkar admit he did it, but on pen and paper.. they can release any sort of information they want, we'll never know the truth.. and in the end we were only shown 2 pictures released by the FBI, why didn't they release the video of him dropping the backpack at the scene? Maybe for the trial.. I'd still love to see the video though to put some peace on my mind.

I mean check his twitter and all of his friends that last tweeted with him, literally all of them are convinced he was framed and they're all stuck in some kind of nightmare.. now I'm not saying he was framed, but for some reason I'm finding it hard to label him as a terrorist at the moment with just the two pictures we've seen (although I've actively made posts and pictures connecting him to the bombings myself)

My heart sank a little when I heard Dzohkar scream in this video
"Coming out! Chill out, chill out! We didn't do it!" like 4 times in a row while being shot at.. :/ one of his friends confirmed on twitter that's Dhokhar screaming, you never know for sure though.

0:35 We didn't do it! 0:40 We didn't do it! 0:45 We didn't do it!
Actual Footage Boston Bombing Suspects Fire Fight With Police, Watertown - YouTube

I don't hear the suspects screaming anything, not at 0:35 or 0:40 or 0:45 or any other time. In the noisy firing din, what I do hear beginning 0:35 are the police shouting "Come out here, come out here, come out!" and "Put your hands up!" "FBI" and at 1:10 "Hold your fire!" and then finally the media announcers saying at the end of video 2:01 "We know it's 2 o'clock in the morning and bullets are being fired, shots are being fired in your, right outside your door, and uh" (Video then cuts off).

So no, I don't believe a word the truthers/conspiracy nuts are claiming that the brothers were framed/set up. No way, no how, in this lifetime did that happened.

This is directed at any and all "truthers" out there: Give it up and get a life! Stop making BS up to inflame an already incendiary situation in America. Stop giving lowlives reasons to become more distrusting, hateful and up-in-arms vengeful against us Americans. If you want to make yourselves useful, think of real productive ways to bring PEACE and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE regardless of race, gender, religion, etc. Get smart. Read up on civil, peaceful ways to resolve problems. Don't be a hater. Learn to love, and spread some love. Not hate, divisiveness and ignorance.

I have to wonder if she is gaining some favor by saying all this stuff. Otherwise, she's either looking for attention for herself (which is extremely weird in this case) or she's just a full blown psycho.
I kinda think she's just nuts...lol

I agree ... and that seems to be more and more validated with each interview. I think she (and probably the aunt) are hoping this will cause a violent reaction or that it will somehow cause a lot of chaos. They are speaking to a specific audience not to the masses.

Which is why I believe it is of vital importance for LE to question these two women (the mother and aunt) and the father of the suspects. If they're Jihadists, then they support what their sons (and son-in-laws) did and believe their sons to be martyrs -- dying for their cause, "Jihad". Perhaps the deluded mother even convinced her obedient sons to perform the violent terrorist acts... For some reason I don't believe the dad provoked their sons. I get the feeling that he was sincerely in terrible shock when he first learned that the culprits were his sons. And that even though he claims they were framed, I think deep inside, he knows they were not.

I'll find a msm video of it. Its why I had a hard time with it bc the video that was shown on the news didnt have sound, then they showed one that did. I listened with my headphones on to drown out all other noise besides the video & I heard Hold Up Hold Up We didn't do it. So that's why I'm confused...bc the first video didn't have sound. So either video is faked & dubbed sound or its real but media chose not to air it with sound immediately. Either way, the sound could have been altered & I highly suspect this original video will play a part in court (the one obtained by msm that was recorded from a cell).

I heard the entire raw footage, the person who videotaped can be heard saying, either "they are using real f%^&ing guns" or man, those are real f%^&ing guns. That is why it is edited out. The only thing that could be heard from the shootout was muffled yelling and TONS of shooting and a few much louder blasts. The video was shot from nearly a block away. The only thing you can really see are the blue lights, the headlights, a few blasts...So, I doubt you can hear clear voices from under the shooting and blasts as well as the noises of the two narrators.

OT, when they had the one guy on the ground I watched that live. Audio has since been edited to leave out where someone says, to the man on the ground, "if you move so much as ....I will put a bullet through your f&*(ing head." or else he said "I will put a f%^&ing bullet through your head." Media had to edit that type of talk.

More new information: the boat (and home) WAS within the perimeter and should have been searched.
Police officials initially said the boat was in the backyard of a house just outside the perimeter of the area where investigators had conducted door-to-door searches all day. But Commissioner Davis, of the Boston police, said this week that the boat had been inside the perimeter.
“It was an area that should have been checked,” he said.
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/04/25/u...it-in-boston-attack.html?pagewanted=3&_r=1&hp

I must be nuts bc there's no way in hell I'd be standing anywhere near a window or open door to videotape a gunfight from my cellphone! Who knows how far the bullets could have gone? What about if there was more than handguns? What about if there were rifles or shotguns? I'm wondering now more about the amateur video...

Many of us as the shootout turned search played out in real time. The unedited raw cellphone video was played within minutes of being videotaped.

I don't hear the suspects screaming anything, not at 0:35 or 0:40 or 0:45 or any other time. In the noisy firing din, what I do hear beginning 0:35 are the police shouting "Come out here, come out here, come out!" and "Put your hands up!" "FBI" and at 1:10 "Hold your fire!" and then finally the media announcers saying at the end of video 2:01 "We know it's 2 o'clock in the morning and bullets are being fired, shots are being fired in your, right outside your door, and uh" (Video then cuts off).

So no, I don't believe a word the truthers/conspiracy nuts are claiming that the brothers were framed/set up. No way, no how, in this lifetime did that happened.

This is directed at any and all "truthers" out there: Give it up and get a life! Stop making BS up to inflame an already incendiary situation in America. Stop giving lowlives reasons to become more distrusting, hateful and up-in-arms vengeful against us Americans. If you want to make yourselves useful, think of real productive ways to bring PEACE and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE regardless of race, gender, religion, etc. Get smart. Read up on civil, peaceful ways to resolve problems. Don't be a hater. Learn to love, and spread some love. Not hate, divisiveness and ignorance.

Re my bold. I totally agree with you!

Except...the video I do question, bc as soon as I came across the one with sound, I popped my headphones in & heard it for myself. So I'd like to know if that video was authenticated for accuracy before it was released to the public or if its actually sound dubbed with voice bits by his supporters.

Darn it, lemme go find it again...the one that came from a msm link.

That's what the father says with Russian security agents in the room during the interview, lets see what he has to say when he's on US soil

Not sure why people are so dead set against the Feds bring this man back to the states. This is an ongoing investigation. Anything tools that can be used to move it along should be used and that includes the bombers family members

I'm not against bringing him back... hopefully he makes more sense than he sometimes does and tells the truth. I would like them to keep him in custody the entire time.

I am against mom coming back unless she is immediately arrested for skipping on the shoplifting+ charges. I'm not sure that even keeping her in complete custody and so forth is enough either. Now I fear that her even coming here would spark something.

Best news I've heard on this case in a few days!! From my earlier post, criminals do not have visitors. This is a terrorist, give him NO exceptions!

NewsBreaker ‏@NewsBreaker 1h

NEW: FBI says Boston Marathon bombing suspect's father not permitted to visit son in hospital if he comes to U.S. - @vwarrenon7

Just K, thank you. That's what I remember as well. But the video I saw right away didnt have sound, then an hour or so later it had sound. So I'm just wondering about the authenticity bc I'm a freak for facts. I'm most curious bc its still crazy to me that conspiracy spew was being posted all over the net immediately, almost as if it were pre planned. If it was, then there's no way these guys could have been the sole responsible parties bc its obvious to me several people took to the net ASAP making this an anti American politically charged religious issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
harleyrose