aggravated waiting for the Aggravation phase #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is the way it works in the media world. HLN will keep you hanging to keep watching (except for this week !!!). NBC, ABC, FNC -- they all give you little tidbits to keep you biting. I'm not sure I know what you are talking about regarding Nurmi - Can you give me a link on that? :seeya:

Someone said nurmi made now I forgot what it referred to
Someone else remember?
But it had to do something with the tv interview.

Gotta get some sleep here....it is almost 2:30 am, so some closing pics for you:

jodihidingbehind-tree.jpg

jodi-arias-smarter-than-einstein.jpg

.o/t but...and bless these Girls that just got FREEDOM after 10 years!!

nc_amanda_berry_daughter_ll_130508_ms.jpg

God Bless those girls rescued!! Sleep well, enjoy life!!

....and Good night from me! :seeya:

Wasn't that when she was in 8th grade? The same time she kicked the dog to death? Remember Dr. DeMarte said that this builds up and then the Borderline Disorder patient really starts showing the signs? When did JA start kicking in doors, walls, and windows? Wasn't it about the same age?
I'm not sure if JA mentioned the age she killed Doggy Boy or when she kicked doors, walls, windows etc but it wouldn't surprise me if it was about the same time. The evilness was beginning to brew and would soon erupt all over people around her

I felt the same way. There had to have been some more underlying serious issues during her childhood that we are not privy too.

Everyone of my friends including me went through the pot/parents pissed routine, and most of us ended up just fine. I think...LOL

I think the underlying issue is JA had a mental disorder and the parents ignored it. It is not the parents fault that they birthed a monster but they certainly did IMO. I don't think she was "abused" by anyone in her childhood - I do think that she wanted all the attention and when her siblings were born, she got pi$$ed off that she was no longer the center of attention and started showing her hatred for them and her parents and then started looking for attention elsewhere.

I'm not sure if JA mentioned the age she killed Doggy Boy or when she kicked doors, walls, windows etc but it wouldn't surprise me if it was about the same time. The evilness was beginning to brew and would soon erupt all over people around her

Gauntlet: Who voted you the best Avatar of all time? That is kinda sneaky...

Parts not aired on Dateline http://www.azcentral.com/video/2372983600001 WTH? Did I hear the reporter correctly, that Michael Keifer obtained the email brought into trial? FROM WHOM? Only a redacted sentence or two was brought into trial, so the defense gave it to him, or ALV? I am sure he will be posting it one day as some sort of would be bombshell. Even Chris and Sky said they do not have access to that string of emails in their entirety.

"Jodi Arias is essentially the 21st c. version of the character that Glenn Close played in Fatal Attraction." - Steve Pitt

Someone had posted this link below earlier in the thread and it really describes BPD in very easy terms to understand. Boy, Dr. Demarte diagnosed her properly IMO. She has many of these traits. Very scary too. Its a long article but well worth the read.

What I found really interesting is the article states that one of the ways that one can get BPD is from not having a good mother/child bonding phase during very very early childhood years. I think it said 1-3 or something like that.
Even though there are other ways to get BPD, It does make you wonder how close and affectionate her upbringing was in those very first few years.

http://gettinbetter.com/anatomy.html

bbm

Oh my - this just get me another TO but honestly - do you REALLY think someone "gets" BPD like "getting" a cold? Do you really believe anyone with a Web Site in which she says she is international but only "exclusively by phone"? Do the words - charlatan, con man, quack, even come to mind?

Hate JA if you must but please do not waste time referencing a pretender of this magnitude.

I felt the same way. There had to have been some more underlying serious issues during her childhood that we are not privy too.

Everyone of my friends including me went through the pot/parents pissed routine, and most of us ended up just fine. I think...LOL

'zactly. The Jodi-was-growing-pot-and-I-searched-her-room story is so dumb.

I bet Jodi's manifesto is the real eye-popper. I suggest we start a collection so we can offer some cash for it. LOL.

Lol I'm watching lockup and its Tampa. And the food looks like garbage and they don't give you enough,what about salt and pepper.
If memory serves me correct at least in jail, salt and pepper are on the commissary list

I think the underlying issue is JA had a mental disorder and the parents ignored it. It is not the parents fault that they birthed a monster but they certainly did IMO. I don't think she was "abused" by anyone in her childhood - I do think that she wanted all the attention and when her siblings were born, she got pi$$ed off that she was no longer the center of attention and started showing her hatred for them and her parents and then started looking for attention elsewhere.

Yeah, it very well could be something like that.

I was kind of wondering along the lines of not necessarily abuse, but just wondering how close and affectionate mom was during those first few years. The earlier article made a point to state one of the reasons is no bonding or bonding issues in the first year of life, so was just wondering along those lines. Maybe it was a tough couple years financially even, and no time or chance to bond because mom had to work a lot or something.

But I always wonder if genetics comes into play too sometimes.

Lol I'm watching lockup and its Tampa. And the food looks like garbage and they don't give you enough,what about salt and pepper.

I have a friend who did a month in jail. His thoughts on the food were: "How do you mess up eggs?!?" Lol, he thought they made it all horrible on purpose.

Yeah, it very well could be something like that.

I was kind of wondering along the lines of not necessarily abuse, but just wondering how close and affectionate mom was during those first few years. The earlier article made a point to state one of the reasons is no bonding or bonding issues in the first year of life, so was just wondering along those lines. Maybe it was a tough couple years financially even, and no time or chance to bond because mom had to work a lot or something.

But I always wonder if genetics comes into play too sometimes.

All we know is we have a monster that must be put to death. No matter who the parents are. Jodi Arias and Arial Castro are two peas in a pod - JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member