Aggravated waiting for the aggravation phase #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is most certainly not on topic since this can only be answered by referencing what a bear does in the woods.

I seem to recall Jodi wanting to do something in the woods, so, sure it's on topic. I don't remember a bear being involved, but obviously she would have included one eventually. Perhaps one of the Chicago variety.

OFGS ... more of Jodi's LIES :liar:

Just saw the portion of the interview where JA is giving advice like she is some sort of "advocate" for domestic violence victims ... :stormingmad:

Blah blah blah ... Jodi giving "advice" to "victims" to "document" the violence ...

Blah blah blah ... Don't do what she did -- which is she didn't document the violence ...

In other words, in Jodi-speak, she is saying how she screwed up by not FABRICATING the evidence ...

:doh: That's right -- the abuse bs came up after she was in :jail: for a couple of years ...

:banghead:

Lololololololol, because she was so successful in ending her "abuse."

Got to say the photos have always bothered me a bit in the back of my mind also. Not saying they were not taken that day, just feel like maybe Travis had nothing to do with them being taken. Just musing mind you...
Didn't she also imply she did not want those pictures taken (TA more or less made her do it)? Like one more thing to cover her arse should the need arise?

I could be wrong about that, feels like it has been years since I listened to her on the stand about the pics, I am still all about the gas cans.

Yeah, I really can't take credit for that thought. Someone posted it awhile ago, like face it, they had sex that day, and here's the reason why JA would not have tried to manipulate those photos. I don't remember who it was, but it was so smart and it just stuck with me.

That's a pretty bold assertion. How would you know that?

Most everything here is an opinion, unless otherwise stated. How do you think she would know that? We really aren't suppose to direct snarky comments to each other.

I bet she could have made a deal for life in prison if she had pleaded Guilty to first degree murder. But she wanted a deal for second degree and the state wouldn't bite because they knew Jodi had committed first degree murder and they had the evidence to prove it.

Jodi would have received something in return for her plea...most likely guarantee of prison rather than DP. If it is true that she wanted to avoid the mess, why didn't she just enter a Guilty plea?

My guess is it isn't true at all. My guess is Jodi went to trial thinking she would be acquitted and then toward the end when her DT knew acquittal was not likely, they fought to get lesser charges included to mitigate the damage.

She offered to plead guilty to 2nd degree murder, which would have given her the chance to get out of prison eventually.

I seem to recall Jodi wanting to do something in the woods, so, sure it's on topic. I don't remember a bear being involved, but obviously she would have included one eventually. Perhaps one of the Chicago variety.

dang, G&AMom, you are on tonite!!

Most everything here is an opinion, unless otherwise stated. How do you think she would know that? We really aren't suppose to direct snarky comments to each other.

Yes, and my opinion is that that's a pretty bold assertion. As for my question, I haven't a clue how she would know that, which is why I asked.

:silly:

Lol, thank you for this!!! My Mom has been on WS all day under my name and told me quite a few of you wonderful WSers have posted responses to my question last night!!! I love you guys...still feel like crap but promise tomorrow night I will go to a 'care on demand' office after work! I have been on such strong steroids for over a month you would think they would have kept my lungs nice and clear!?!

karma-girl ...
As other posters here have mentioned - being on steroids can greatly increase your chance of acquiring an infection.
PLEASE follow thru and see your doctor ASAP.

Steroids serve a purpose, but in general should be for short term use only. (of course your doctor knows your case and needs best)
Also, it's VERY important that when you do discontinue steroids that the dose be weaned down slowly over a period of time. (depending on how high a dose of steroids ... usually decreased in partial milligram dosages/day.)
NEVER advised to just stop steroids cold turkey - can cause bad problems.

Sounds like you may have some type of infection brewing (just an Internet opinion) ... And may need to taper off or down steroids and be prescribed antibiotics.

See your doctor ... Please!!
Sorry for being nosy and adding my 2 cents ... meant in good intentions. :)

She offered to plead guilty to 2nd degree murder, which would have given her the chance to get out of prison eventually.

Actually it wasn't "eventually" several have cited the stats, and she would have been free by her mid-forties.

Yes, and my opinion is that that's a pretty bold assertion. As for my question, I haven't a clue how she would know that, which is why I asked.

Beliefs about the afterlife are articles of faith. Take it for what it is.

dang, G&AMom, you are on tonite!!

The Washington Capitals are down by one at the end of the first period, and to top it all off that @#$$%^&&* Arron Asham scored for the Rangers. So I'm trying to distract myself with you guys.

NG is such an alarmist!!

:scared:Did anyone catch the comment on sodium pentathol?!:scared:

It was said that Az only has only one dose left! And after that they need to decide on a new means for death. WHAT!! I dont think any state keeps a surplus, they sometimes have to borrow from other states. We've got a guy due for the needle in aug, I'm sure "Dow chem" could mix up a batch if needed. Right?

NG just keeps trying to take all the joy away...

NG is such an alarmist!!

:scared:Did anyone catch the comment on sodium pentathol?!:scared:

It was said that Az only has only one dose left! And after that they need to decide on a new means for death. WHAT!! I dont think any state keeps a surplus, they sometimes have to borrow from other states. We've got a guy due for the needle in aug, I'm sure "Dow chem" could mix up a batch if needed. Right?

NG just keeps trying to take all the joy away...

can't they get some from the vet?

That motion that was filed that I posted a few posts back, Jodi is asking for the entire histories, she wants to know about their characters, their finances of all the witnesses. I assume they would be the Alexanders.

I hope the judge tells the Jodi nunya! As in Ms. Arias it is none of your beeswax.

Waiting for her to say "you can't make this stuff up!"

8736182269_9ed63a1787.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members