Canada - Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #6 **ARREST**

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if the bank would loan DM money to purchase these properties? I figure with him having a huge asset; the airport, can't see why they wouldn't. I bet he was making flight trips transporting drugs and dealing and this was one source of income for him. IIRC one article I read claimed DM like to make trips to Mexico and somewhere else but I cannot remember the other country. France? It would be very interesting IMO to find out his financial situation. Did his father have to borrow money ($6.4 million) to build that new hangar? I wonder if the goal of hiring 50-90 succeeded or did it leave the business with financial difficulties? Did WM commit suicide because he realized he had made a big mistake in the expansion and getting himself into a huge debt? Or did DM kill his father hoping to inherit everything, sell it off and walk away financially set for life leaving him free and clear to do whatever he wanted, no one to answer to, no responsibilities, no job, no commitments, a free bird. DM did say in his dad's obit his father was a frugal man, but generous with others. Maybe not so generous with DM? IMO I found it somewhat odd that a guy of 26 years old still lived at home with his father if he did have money. Free loading? All MOO

I hope moderators are watching for personal attacks too on people posting.

if you have a problem with a post, on the right hand side of the post, at the top left hand side of the post, red exclmation mark (i think) press it and report to the mod.. You will be asked why you think the post is offensive.. Doing this helps them out a bit :)

So if time is of the essence, why would you goto both places quikly?
And above all why would you transfer a dead body from one veh to another on a DEAD end road? Only someone that feels comfortable there and especially if you were familiar with the area,
Jmo...
Hmm that is weird that they were in NO hurry to hide their trail? But didn't they think the wife would be getting suspicious if they were gone say longer then maybe half an hour and the police would be called. And she supposedly seen them and could identify them right? How soon after Mr. Bosma went for the test drive and didn't return was his disappearance called in for an alarm??IMO

I wonder if the bank would loan DM money to purchase these properties? I figure with him having a huge asset; the airport, can't see why they wouldn't. I bet he was making flight trips transporting drugs and dealing and this was one source of income for him. IIRC one article I read claimed DM like to make trips to Mexico and somewhere else but I cannot remember the other country. France? It would be very interesting IMO to find out his financial situation. Did his father have to borrow money ($6.4 million) to build that new hangar? I wonder if the goal of hiring 50-90 succeeded or did it leave the business with financial difficulties? Did WM commit suicide because he realized he had made a big mistake in the expansion and getting himself into a huge debt? Or did DM kill his father hoping to inherit everything, sell it off and walk away financially set for life leaving him free and clear to do whatever he wanted, no one to answer to, no responsibilities, no job, no commitments, a free bird. DM did say in his dad's obit his father was a frugal man, but generous with others. Maybe not so generous with DM? IMO I found it somewhat odd that a guy of 26 years old still lived at home with his father if he did have money. Free loading? All MOO

Especially strange living at home if he already owned a couple of properties around town. I thought he had been living at the Derry Road address that was owned by his grandfather, but at the time of his father's death, he was living with his father...

I'm glad you addressed the "cash" sale. I think that since it was reported that DM's farm was an "all cash sale" some people may have got the idea that he carried suitcases of cash around with him, ready to pay on the spot. I really doubt that, I take "all cash sale" to mean that there was no financing involved. Even if TB was offered cash, I can't imagine he (or any normal person) would accept it under those circumstances.

Uhm, yes, I do understand what is conventionally meant by an unconditional "cash" sale in the purchase of large ticket items. But as for smaller transactions (and yes, a 25000 purchase seems like a "small" purchase for DM, paying cold cash on the barrelhead is exactly how some folks get very good deals on things like boats and cars etc. At least it's always worth a try. Some sellers really need cash asap and prefer, for whatever reasons, that it doesn't have to drift through regular channels. This wouldn't work the day before because, awesomely hulkish owner notwitstanding, that was reportedly a commercial vehicle so the cash record of the transaction may have had to make it into the corp books. Not so, we presume, with the TB vehicle.

The only thing wrong with the theory that I can see at this moment is that I'm not sure how vehicle re-registration is handled in Ontario. What papers have to be signed? Does the old owner have to show up at the MVB etc?

Really? But that's how you some folks with lots of cash get very good deals on things like boats and cars etc. At least it's always worth a try. Some sellers really need cash asap and prefer that it doesn't have to drift through regular channels. This wouldn't work the day before because, awesomely hulkish owner notwitstanding, that was reportedly a commercial vehicle so the cash record of the transaction would have to make it into the corp books. Not so, we presume, with the TB vehicle.

The only thing wrong with the theory that I can see at this moment is that I'm not sure how vehicle re-registration is handled in Ontario. What papers have to be signed? Does the owner have to show up at the MVB etc?

You only need the paperwork/ownerhsip papers if you're going to put that vehicle on the road. If all you want is the motor/transmission, just haul the truck home and gut the parts you want and put them in the truck you already have registered. (Or illegally re-vin the newly purchased truck)

The Suic**e G**ls website shows up in the archives commencing 2001 with a contact email for spooky@suic**eg**ls. At that time, it was a punk/goth site.

Preliminary sleuthing, but IMO, this April 2013 archive pic looks like DM (scroll down, left hand side):

http://web.archive.org/web/20130423084044/http://suicidegirls.com/

Will keep going on this one ... seems like there's some international stuff, but have to have a good look around

ETA: Sorry folks ... that archive pic is from April 2013 ... head's getting fried with all these dates

The girls have a very active twitter account. Has anyone asked them if they remember "Josie"? As someone mentioned here earlier, there is a resemblance between "Josie" and LB. The pcitures are years apart, but if you compare LB's facebook to "Josie" you can see they pose their face the exact same way.

Strangely enough, "Josie's" avatar says "I'm lost" underneath.

Thanks! I do enjoy the examination of what we do know and such :)

I still don't actually agree with you, although I do see what you are trying to say.

In regard to your last statement.... regardless of whether driveway was wide at the end...it was dark ! Maybe they didnt know how long the driveway was... or maybe they couldn't see that far down to know it was wide at the end.... they would know however that two vehicles would need to get out if they were to drive in.

The girls have a very active twitter account. Has anyone asked them if they remember "Josie"? As someone mentioned here earlier, there is a resemblance between "Josie" and LB. The pcitures are years apart, but if you compare LB's facebook to "Josie" you can see they pose their face the exact same way.

I thought I saw a girl on there called Jaclyn that looked similar to LB !! ?

I have seen many posts suggesting or speculating a body was transferred somewhere along the way possiblly where the phone was located...........Do we have factual evidence this was done.........perhaps the suspects went to the airport hanger first managed to determine a plan of action..............perhaps at that point they split up up DM and suspect to took the body to the farm late at night not to be seen and suspect 3 took the truck loaded it up in the trailor and relocated it............after panic set in once the news release come out maybe suspect 3 demanded to remove the truck and trailor from the property and DM said take it to his moms they won't think to look there...............speculation and JMOT's

I agree and OK, imo it's time to play devil's advocate here before we totally descend into webstalking instead of websleuthing... and given that we're told by LE that other suspects remain at large...let me toss this alternative explanation into the ring.

First, let's acknowledge that our primary purpose was to either find, or find out what happened to TB, and who was responsible for his disappearance. If the purpose of the thread has now changed to digging up as much dirt on an accused man's social and business life and that of his family, based on rumour, provocative hearsay, and unsubstantiated reports, then, what the hay, let's go for it. Why stop with DM? There are plenty of people associated with the case we can trash all over the net - from police to reporters to, I dunno, how about these guys....? ( Courtesy of the CBC, it's just a couple of DM's gentleman farmer neighbors out snapping pics of the farm on a pleasant afternoon? Oooooky dooky?) http://cbc.ca/kitchener-waterloo/features/millard-farm/images/43.34825,%20-80.43556.jpg

So with that, let me throw this monkey wrench into the works. What if DM really was looking to buy a black 2007 Dodge Ram 3500 diesel pickup? Didn't like the one he saw on Sunday. Took TB's out for a test drive Monday night. Busy. Couldn't get away earlier. Opened 'er up on the highway on a drive it up to Brantford. BOUGHT IT with cash on the spot, an approach that characterizes most of his purchases. He has a busy day tomorrow finalizing a real estate deal, etc, and it's already late so, as planned, he leaves in the other vehicle (the one "following") to go home while giving instructions to the other guys to take the truck up to the hangar and leave it there. In other words, what if he left the scene before any of the violence took place?

What could have happened next in that scenario was the successful robbery of TB of the 25 grand in a tussle that led to his death and then the vehicle's delivery to the hangar to effectively pin the death on DM.

Maybe "follow the money" in this case is as simple as that. OOM (and challenges welcome)

How were the other guys supposed to get home from the hangar? If I just bought a new toy, I would take it home instead of having the other guys drop it off at the hangar. Just throwing it out there.

Also, it would have already been dark by that time of night and DM's driver underrstandably not being sure if there's any place to turn around on somebody's property and then having to back out of an unlit driveway in the dark - quite possible if the truck owner is going to want to move the vehicle down his driveway. OK, maybe that's a girl thing, but frankly, I can't see anything remotely strange about this vehicle not being visible from the house. Better to park on the road and walk up to the house than accidentally rip up somebody's lawn or land in their ditch.

There is video of the truck being followed by another vehicle and it would appear that the driveway was large enough. Also other seller had 2 people walk up in an industrial area. MOO

Why should there be? There is no evidence an offer was made on the truck, and who would accept a cheque if there was? If I was selling something worth $25 K, the money would need to be transferred to my acct before I gave it up. Cash/Cheque are unlikely ways to pay for large purchases, especially when the bank is closed.

My post was in the context of a purchase made(initially a post was mentioning a cash purchase and #2 suspect robbing Tim). Then mention of cash suspicion which would prevent that from being reality, which leaves a check.

So following that thought, if it was true, then evidence should exist in a check book. Now does it make sense when kept in context Kophy?

On another note what do we actually know about the second vehicle............I travel or commute along a lot of the roads which suspects may have taken ..........I can not tell you how many times I felt like or I was following another vehicle heading in the same direction..............perhaps it a coincidence and the suspects were actually dropped off and the third suspect went directly to the hanger to prepare the trailer for taking the truck away that night

Regarding WM being Left or Right handed...

Couldn't find any pics of him that would indicate but, DM was righty, CM was a righty, so odds are dad was a righty... might be something in old newspapers, maybe at a desk or signing contracts etc...

Suicide 101........

Handguns are typically held to the temple, behind the ear, to the side or front of the forehead, in the mouth or under the chin, or to the heart. Long guns are usually fired pointing upwards, with the muzzle against the under-chin, in the mouth, or at the forehead, or pointing downwards and sideways into the lower chest area, or upwards and sideways into the upper chest area. If a longgun is used, the investigator must account for the ability of the victim to reach the trigger. Per DM Moyle LEO Training

Doesn't fit the above but still possible. I'd love to see the ME's report and the
SEM, TMD or whatever is used in Canada on the deceased's hands.

Hmm that is weird that they were in NO hurry to hide their trail? But didn't they think the wife would be getting suspicious if they were gone say longer then maybe half an hour and the police would be called. And she supposedly seen them and could identify them right? How soon after Mr. Bosma went for the test drive and didn't return was his disappearance called in for an alarm??IMO

This whole case is so bizarre.

But saying this it is quite obvious that it WAS DM that went on both test drives and his phone is part of the smoking gun. He must have used it to make personal calls to someone for it to lead back to him because it had been bought under an assumed name in the first place. Then everything being found on his properties and mothers. Why would you park the truck at your mothers when at this time he didn't know they were on to him. He would have known that Tim was reported Missing and be looking for the truck, but why not take it somewhere and dump it and burn it. :moo:

I don't know doesn't make sense.

snip...<Peter Lowe showed up to the Bosma house on May 9. Lowe knew Bosma peripherally as a teenager and lost touch. When he saw the missing person sign on Facebook, he felt compelled to help out. He wouldn't leave for eight days.

He showed up in sweat pants and an old sweater with a pair of rubber boots and a laptop. Within minutes, Lowe was placed in charge of the Facebook page.

But the inside of the grand house was limited to family members. And Lowe didn't even know the family. He first met Sharlene when she came flying downstairs and yelled at everyone to get out. Everyone took off as Lowe fumbled with his power cord.

"You, stay!" Sharlene yelled, before lying down on the couch. Lowe set up his laptop on the kitchen table, where he would eventually work across from Bosma's sister, Michelle.>

http://www.thespec.com/news-story/2879170-tim-bosma-the-painful-search-for-a-missing-man/

Any thoughts on this? I thought this was super bizarre as well...not doubting DM as crime master...maybe bad reporting?? Just sounds so strange that a stranger who knew TB "peripherally" years prior...and just arrived, would be the only person SB didn't kick out?

Don't forget this bit at the bottom ...

' Lowe got word there might be a news conference Tuesday. The family hadn't heard anything from Kavanagh.

Lowe only told Bosma's sister, Michelle. Sharlene and Tim's daughter were supposed to visit, but Lowe didn't want her to come over if a news conference was planned. '

How did Lowe get word and why was he the one that got it?

There is some likeness - here is a side by side comparison:

Attachments

• Comparison of Josie and Laura.png
    Comparison of Josie and Laura.png
    271.6 KB · Views: 158
It does seem weird that on her bill that his number isn't listed in any previous calls before those dates...

Maybe prior to those dates he had a different phone # that she would call; a different cell (eg: company cell # versus personal cell #), etc.

My post was in the context of a purchase made(initially a post was mentioning a cash purchase and #2 suspect robbing Tim). Then mention of cash suspicion which would prevent that from being reality, which leaves a check.

So following that thought, if it was true, then evidence should exist in a check book. Now does it make sense when kept in context Kophy?
a cheque would have to be cashed - deposited or presented - ATMs and banks all have CCTV - not sure I think this is really a possibility but with this case it seems that "anything goes" . . . if a cheque has been written they will see it clear DMs bank account and be able to pull information regarding where it was deposited and how and take a look at CCTV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500