TX - Longview, WhtFem (UP 9863), 41-50, Suicide - Assumed Identity, Dec'10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting new information....

After looking at the pictures, I wanted to suggest something about her teeth. While I am currently wearing braces for the first time to fix it, I originally had a slight gap between my front teeth just like LEK. However, my bottom teeth are offset from my top teeth, and I have a small overbite. This results in a pretty full smile when the teeth are clenched together tightly.... as you can see LEK does in the pictures where her teeth look "better," because the bottom tooth rests behind the gap, making it appear filled in. In the pink hat picture, her mouth is slightly open, and she appears to be caught off guard... not posing with the clenched smile that she has in the ID/news clipping photos... making the split between the top teeth visible.

Yes. I believe that this is a very good fit. The Lori nickname certainly fits.

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/8281/0/

Height: Her Ohio ID lists her height as 5'6". Clearly that's wrong; this is a tall woman, but it's another coincidence with Cynthia Perry. Sometimes people don't realise their true height or weight until they are remeasured. One thing we can say, the given height when Cynthia Perry went missing is consistent with the first recorded height of Lori Kennedy.

2021243251.jpg

I've aligned the two images side by side.

attachment.php

There are a lot of facial similarities. Head shape is right. The eyes are quite far back in the head. The eyes are turned down at the edges slightly. The nose is the right shape. The cheeks are distinctive and match. The chin matches. There's just enough detail to see a slight gap between the two front teeth

8_079.jpg

Height: Her Ohio ID lists her height as 5'6". Clearly that's wrong; this is a tall woman, but it's another coincidence with Cynthia Perry. Sometimes people don't realise their true height or weight until they are remeasured. One thing we can say, the given height when Cynthia Perry went missing is consistent with the first recorded height of Lori Kennedy.

2021243251.jpg

attachment.php

There are a lot of facial similarities. Head shape is right. The eyes are quite far back in the head. The eyes are turned down at the edges slightly. The nose is the right shape. The cheeks are distinctive and match. The chin matches. There's just enough detail to see a slight gap between the two front teeth

View attachment 35141

That is EERIE how similar they look...

attachment.php

View attachment 35141
Wow! Somebody should definitely call this one in. Thanks for the side-by-side photos nickynoodles.

One more.... (see previous post)

They look very similar to me. The cheeks are very distinctive.
If it's not the same person it's a lot of coincidences coupled with facial similarities.

attachment.php

Attachments

• 2021230774.jpg
    2021230774.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 263
(512) 650-8880 is PK Acupuncture and Wellness Center in Austin, TX.

nicky.... look at that sharp incisor!!!!

I think the teeth on these two are very similar, but the eyebrows seem different. I wish there was a strait on photo to compare..

Interestingly.... my web search of "402 months" gave me a court document of a North Carolina man for kidnapping, domestic violence, and second degree murder in 2009. If LEK could be Cynthia Perry... could she have somehow been involved with this man prior to his arrest and convictions of crimes against another person and hiding from him?

I think the teeth on these two are very similar, but the eyebrows seem different. I wish there was a strait on photo to compare..

The eyebrows do seem closer together in her prior pictures, but my eyebrows when I was 17 and now are completely different, after years of waxing and grooming.

That picture of her with the coworker sure doesn't appear like she has breast implants. Maybe she stopped wearing a bra and they sagged? All my friends who have had implants still have an unnatural "perkiness" to them, even as we approach our 40's.

According to the passport application her intended date of departure to Germany via London or vice versa was 3/23/1990; Two distinct events happened. 3/18/1990~Germany East and West reunited. AND there was a "poll tax" riot in London on 3/31/1990.
If she departed on the 23rd which was a Friday; and intended to be back the following Friday..it would have been the 31st. (I've never heard of someone just flippantly going to Europe for less than a week unless they had that money to waste..)
Do you think it would be safe to assume that someone at the London airport would have seen her during this time period (as LEK); and also that her flight out would have been delayed due to the rioting? Just a thought. It could put a time stamp on where she was and what her business was there.
Business opportunity? Job interview? Romantic Getaway?

I agree that the handwriting on These Eyes looks different than LEK's presumed writing.

Claire.... I noticed that, too. The "e's" in all the other writings are lower case, and the "These Eyes" "e's" are in a cursive upper case style.

Maybe someone else wrote down the original "These Eyes" info on a blank sheet of paper, and LEK took it home. Then, she proceeded to use the rest of the sheet for more doodling, info jotting? I'm looking around me right now at the computer, and I have a few of these types of papers, too.

I'm pretty appalled right now that you guys think I found a good match! It was the nickname and the distinctive looks of Cynthia Perry, not to mention her circumstances, that made her stand out. To see her picture compared to JD'S..just..wow!

The Seattle times page shows LEK's passport, but doesn't mention any visas. Did she ever travel abroad? The forged reference letter seems to indicate she was looking for an expat job at one point.

402 months is 33 years, six months. According to some, that's the exact length of Jesus' life.

Did LEK still have her implants when she died? And was there any scarring on her arm where Christine
Perry's tattoo would have been?

According to the passport application her intended date of departure to Germany via London or vice versa was 3/23/1990; Two distinct events happened. 3/18/1990~Germany East and West reunited. AND there was a "poll tax" riot in London on 3/31/1990.
If she departed on the 23rd which was a Friday; and intended to be back the following Friday..it would have been the 31st. (I've never heard of someone just flippantly going to Europe for less than a week unless they had that money to waste..)
Do you think it would be safe to assume that someone at the London airport would have seen her during this time period (as LEK); and also that her flight out would have been delayed due to the rioting? Just a thought. It could put a time stamp on where she was and what her business was there.
Business opportunity? Job interview? Romantic Getaway?

I do not have all the new docs in front of me, but I believe she took her GED tests in 4/1990 and 5/1990. We do not know if she ever left the country, but if she did, whatever she did there could have been the reason for getting her GED.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500