TX - Longview, WhtFem (UP 9863), 41-50, Suicide - Assumed Identity, Dec'10

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys and girls are amazing. I found WS when I was looking for info on Haleigh Cummings so I am not a regular here. I had just came across the Lori Ruff article reading random news articles. I should have known that you guys would be on top of it months before the Seattle article even. Anyhow, so far on this thread, I am only on page 38 so forgive me if what I am fixing to comment on has already been discussed.

Ok, so Lori made herself disappear in 1988 for whatever reasons. Let us assume that her parents were not dead and that they wanted to find her. Say years later, if they wanted to post her info on the Doe Report or Charley project, seems like they would say that one of our missing daughter's characteristics is that she has Marfan's. So, is it possible to do a internet search or a search of the missing people sites with Marfans being one of the search terms?

It is so easy to get confused in cases like these..I truly hope this woman's identity is revealed especially for the sake of her child who will grow up and want to know who her mother really was.

I made a group https://www.facebook.com/groups/487836754629522/

It's easier to communicate in a group

Read comments to Seattle times news article. Someone mentions Richard and Deborah Jahnke. Read articles of how they murdered their father in driveway of family home. Mother Maria. Now look up Deborah, richard and maria on spokeo. Scottsdale, Idaho both there. I think California was too.not sure on that one. I think she was in Idaho when she decided to find a way out and got birth certificate by mail. The family may have lived in Scottsdale for a time after her release from Juvi in 85. Spokeo doesn't give dates. This just makes a lot of sense to me that she would want a new life.
I tried to find a picture of Deborah online, but the only one I found was a really grainy profile. I did find a newspaper article that states she petitioned to have her last name changed to Alexander.
http://news.google.com/newspapers?n...ZozAAAAIBAJ&sjid=LYQDAAAAIBAJ&pg=4990,3577038

The things that she suffered...that they all suffered. I hope that they have found peace.

Editing to add I found it.
http://news.google.com/newspapers?n...6hdAAAAIBAJ&sjid=Ol0NAAAAIBAJ&pg=2007,2873456

Read comments to Seattle times news article. Someone mentions Richard and Deborah Jahnke. Read articles of how they murdered their father in driveway of family home. Mother Maria. Now look up Deborah, richard and maria on spokeo. Scottsdale, Idaho both there. I think California was too.not sure on that one. I think she was in Idaho when she decided to find a way out and got birth certificate by mail. The family may have lived in Scottsdale for a time after her release from Juvi in 85. Spokeo doesn't give dates. This just makes a lot of sense to me that she would want a new life.

Interesting thought regarding LEKR possibly being D. Jahnke.

FWIW, I've been reading some of the comments here:

http://mylifeofcrime.wordpress.com/2006/10/22/richard-jahnke-murder-111682-cheyenne-wy/

Supposedly they (Deborah & Richie) attended Central High School in Cheyenne. If so, and there are any yearbooks from the time period available online... maybe someone could compare photos.

jmo, but I believe someone would have recognized LEKR's photo if she actually is/was Deborah.

If she was in juvie or had been arrested at some point wouldn't her fingerprints be in the databases?

I tried to find a picture of Deborah online, but the only one I found was a really grainy profile. I did find a newspaper article that states she petitioned to have her last name changed to Alexander.
http://news.google.com/newspapers?n...ZozAAAAIBAJ&sjid=LYQDAAAAIBAJ&pg=4990,3577038

The things that she suffered...that they all suffered. I hope that they have found peace.

Editing to add I found it.
http://news.google.com/newspapers?n...6hdAAAAIBAJ&sjid=Ol0NAAAAIBAJ&pg=2007,2873456

Sounded really good, but the picture doesn't seem to look at all like LEK.

If she was in juvie or had been arrested at some point wouldn't her fingerprints be in the databases?

Yes, yes... absolutely. (I'm slow but I get there... eventually ;)) her prints would be on file... so, it can't be DJ.

They might not be, as most juvenile cases get "sealed" after a time and I don't think they put the fingerprints into the database as a matter of course. Juvenile cases are treated with kid gloves for the most part from what I know. Correct me if I'm wrong and you know more about this.

They might not be, as most juvenile cases get "sealed" after a time and I don't think they put the fingerprints into the database as a matter of course. Juvenile cases are treated with kid gloves for the most part from what I know. Correct me if I'm wrong and you know more about this.

I thought that as well but one article said she was released at 19?? That didn't make sense either because she and her brother went to high school after the shooting...so I don't know. But it seems though everything knows they got a name change-- so it was probably an above board legal name change rather than this crazy paper chase method. IDk.

Delurking for a bit. You guys are amazing! Some thoughts on the "these eyes" scribble in LEK's notes: There is a Texas-based medical marketing company that did a campaign called "These Eyes" for a local ophthalmology office sometime before 2010. You can find the ad on YouTube, but there are no women in the commercial, only a female narrator. The reason this still piqued my interest is that the ophthalmology office (Heaton Eye Associates) has an office in Longview, TX.

Probably a coincidence, but maybe LEK was still doing some sort of modeling work later in life. As previously noted, the phone # by that scribble is for Visages, a photog/model rep in LA. Maybe they were repping her for local gigs in TX? Of course, this provides absolutely no insight on her real identity, but maybe it suggests a later timeframe for her notes that we might be considering. MOO

Also, not sure if this weird coincidence has been mentioned, but BST/LEK's dob of 7/18/69 is also the date for Chappaquiddick... Inspiration for her fake last name of Kennedy?

Edited to add, I started the Facebook page but it will be a couple of days before I get all the photos and information on the page. A few admins for the page would be most helpful as well so feel free to volunteer if you think you can help. :)

I posted her BOLO Flyer I created to your new Facebook page. You can copy and post it in your main timeline if you wish. The page looks great, by the way!

I posted her BOLO Flyer I created to your new Facebook page. You can copy and post it in your main timeline if you wish. The page looks great, by the way!

Thank you very much. I really appreciate you posting the flyer. Thank you for your kind words about the page. I'm still learning but I want as much info on there as possible so that the page can be passed around and get attention so that someone, someday, may come forward who once knew her.

I just saw this photo on Namus. This person committed suicide but has lived under an assumed identity. Found on Dec 24th, 2010.

https://identifyus.org/en/cases/9863

This case is being investigated by the Social Security Administration Office of the Inspector General. The decedent committed suicide in 2010, and it was subsequently learned that she had been living under an assumed identity. Her true identity is unknown. The image in NamUs is an actual photograph of the decedent taken in 1990.

Brown hair, hazel eyes,
Estimated age Adult - Pre 50
Minimum age 41 years
Maximum age 50 years
Race White
Ethnicity
Sex Female
Weight (pounds) 160, Estimated
Height (inches) 70, Estimated
Has anyone Noticed Her forehead?
Look closely at the discoloration in the center of her forehead in this picture.

It looks as though she has had plastic surgery or an insert or filler put into the center of her forehead....imo

Thanks for the point dizzigirl1. Wikipedia tells me that that e is lower case Greek script for e. There could be the name Elena in her background, either her or her mother. Just one of my off-the-wall intuitions, but there it is. She writes it that way a few times, where the second letter of the middle or last name is e.

Actually, she does the lower case e that way most of the time. That's unusual.

This investigation caught my eye via twitter a few days ago. I saw her picture and I swear I know her somehow. I have lived all over the country ( I was in the military) but the younger pic with the ponytail is the one that looks the most familiar to me. I immediately thought, that is the basketball girl..but I don't know in what context. I am from North Carolina, did military time in Oklahoma, Texas, and Washington state, and lived in San Diego, and now Mississippi. So...not too much of a stretch. My husband grew up in Van Alstyne, Tx, which is pretty close to all the recent stuff, and I may have seen here there...who knows. I am looking in my old yearbooks tomorrow, haha...anyway..

I noticed the question of 402 months...402 is a prefix for some north Hollywood phone numbers. Maybe it is 402.( part of phone number)....months. Like an incomplete thought? She seems kinda disjointed all over the page anyway.

Also, FYI if it was not known already, you can get a NEW social security number if you are a victim of domestic abuse and have POLICE RECORDS to prove the abuse. Maybe that is what is referenced by her writing "records" by the Hollywood police dept.

Going back to my last post about her having Marfans and if people from her past were looking for her, take Cynthia Perry for example, on her Namus profile under the physical/medical tab, there is a place to check either, "No known distinctive body features," or "Distinctive features as described below." On Cynthia's profile, there is nothing listed about large hands or a disease such as Marfans. Wouldn't a profile pertaining to Lori that anyone in her past has put out at least make a comment of her "unique" physical features such as her hands?

Has anyone Noticed Her forehead?
Look closely at the discoloration in the center of her forehead in this picture.

It looks as though she has had plastic surgery or an insert or filler put into the center of her forehead....imo

Yeah, you're right. She does. Now I will have to go see if any of the other pictures look like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
esig