TX - Longview, WhtFem (UP 9863), 41-50, Suicide - Assumed Identity, Dec'10

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to Ancestry, there has been primarily one family at the Boise address, in addition to BST and another woman with the initials BE (unique name). When you look this other girl up (born in 1976), you can see on Radaris that her other residences have been in Oregon and....Dallas, TX!

I have a question for those of you who know about the CNA numbers. How can an actual business phone number be the same as a CNA number? I am so new to this that I don't completely understand these numbers. I understand how they work but I don't understand how they can be the same number as an open business.
TIA for the insight.

Saying that she has a gene for coronary artery disease doesn't stand out as being very defining unless she comes from a family that is easily recognizable by it -- say at early ages. So many people have coronary artery problems.
On another note, it must have been horrible for her to go through the breakup because she didn't really have any way to support herself. She would have probably gotten the house, of course. But most things she could try to compensate (government support, etc.) would jeopardize her custody of the child with the Ruffs, I think. The house was away from any sort of urban area. And she didn't have enough years in for some stuff, I think.

I thought the same thing when in the article it said she had gene for heart disease, that's not going to be of much help... If she had the gene for cystic fibrosis or some other rarer disease I could see publishing it.

According to Ancestry, there has been primarily one family at the Boise address, in addition to BST and another woman with the initials BE (unique name). When you look this other girl up (born in 1976), you can see on Radaris that her other residences have been in Oregon and....Dallas, TX!

Is there a way to research by address on Ancestry? I can't seem to find this information, but then I'm just a rookie, lol. TIA :wave:

Is there a way to research by address on Ancestry? I can't seem to find this information, but then I'm just a rookie, lol. TIA :wave:

I used the Public Records database and used quotations around the address in the Keywords field of the Search function.

I am so very sorry. I totally made a mistake, wrong post. I apologize.

@mrskeev- C.N.A. numbers were changed "regularly," according to the book I quoted (published in 1984) in Post#1297. They were/are intended for phone company employees only. My presumption is that 303-293-2333 was later re-asssigned to a business.

@magnum p.e.- I'm also a little overwhelmed by all the "mustard" here and on the Seattle Time's site. I'm trying to be as methodical as possible, while still thinking creatively. That said, here is a bit of speculation. I'll follow up with a post on what I think is a more important topic.

Jane Doe apparently used the screen name "Cedar" in some online forums. I don't accept that this is necessarily significant, but I will throw in a guess as to its origin. Jane Doe lived at one time in the Hub Apartment complex on Hudnall Street, in Dallas. According to Google maps, this apartment complex is bordered on three sides by Hudnall Street, Cedar Springs Road, and Cedar Plaza Drive.

I believe it was established that those gaps didn't appear until later and may have been the result of illness, side-effects from certain drugs, or perhaps a side-effect of childbirth(??). Earlier pictures did not show gaps as I recall.

Re: gaps in teeth. I bet as she aged, she had bone loss and probably peridontal gum disease. Although I had braces as a teen and practiced good oral hygene. I started getting the same gaps in my front teeth in my mid 40's. In my case it is genetic.

@magnum p.e.- I'm also a little overwhelmed by all the "mustard" here and on the Seattle Time's site. I'm trying to be as methodical as possible, while still thinking creatively. That said, here is a bit of speculation. I'll follow up with a post on what I think is a more important topic.

That's because there are quite a few people thinking of quite a few "angles". If we had a place to post a timeline and an outline of known information that would be available to anyone who wanted to see it, I think that would be great. A forum like this as well as the "comment section" of the Seattle Times is going to get bogged down with information, both pertinent and not so much. This is not the type of site for succint information as the thread becomes very, very long even IF everybody was sharing great information.

If we had a document or something with the pertinent information: a timeline of what LEK did and when as well as all the information we actually KNOW about her that would be great. We can put it into a Powerpoint slide presentation or something. Slideshare.net is a great site for uploading these things and making them available to the public.

Here are some good individual threads on the Boise address.
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - TX TX - Longview, WhtFem (UP 9863), 41-50, Suicide - Assumed Identity, Dec'10

Kdsmith21 wrote to the county office in Idaho and got the owner information for that address for the 1969 to 2005:
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - TX TX - Longview, WhtFem (UP 9863), 41-50, Suicide - Assumed Identity, Dec'10

Later I found a strange coincidence: Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - TX TX - Longview, WhtFem (UP 9863), 41-50, Suicide - Assumed Identity, Dec'10

(There was more discussion, but I can't seem to find it just now.)

And here is a comment from the Live Chat about contacting the family that owned the property.
Answer from Joseph Velling: I did locate the family who lived at the residence in Boise, Idaho in 1988. One of the son's did not recognize the photo from the Idaho Identification Card but was going to share the picture with his family members.
by Joseph Velling edited by Matt Kreamer, Seattle Times 5:18 PM
•
Question from a reader: Have the people who lived at 7101 El Caballo in Boise been found and contacted?
by xxxxxxxxxxx 5:18 PM
Would be great to know if they ever followed up.

@Bookman Your posts are excellent! Are you keeping notes or organizing the data in any way?

@Bookman Your posts are excellent! Are you keeping notes or organizing the data in any way?

Thanks! I'm trying to document sources in my posts, I have a manila folder's worth of my own scrawled notes and print-outs, and I have an email folder going with a few messages sent under my real name.

I'm very appreciative of your summary lists of dates and facts. What I sometimes find myself wishing for is a wiki, with the same kind of rules on documentation that Wikipedia uses. I have neither the skill or time to make one, but maybe someone will make a WikiWebsleuths!

Just wanted to let everyone know that I have submitted this story to The Today Show. Only having time to make one request that was the first name that came to mind. Maybe someone would be willing to submit it to Good Morning America or any of the other morning shows. They have huge fan bases and might be a great way to get this story out there. Also, sometimes when the morning shows do stories like this other local affiliates pick up the story for a local run.

If this case gets broader media attention which would bring in more people interested we might be able to get the mods here to open up a section where we could post on individual topics.

The problem with all the theories being shot off in this thread is because it is the only thread for a very complex case. I, too, hope a mod will consider making this a sub forum so several threads can be going on with theories versus facts so we can keep it all straight!

How do we go about asking a mod for this? (Newbie here!)

@Bookman, I love the idea of a WikiWebsleuths, unfortunately I don't have the time or experience to create one either.

Everyone, can we maybe agree on what to call the unidentified person here in the thread? I am used to calling her FLEK, meaning False Lori Erica Kennedy. I know some people call her just LEK and some refer to her as JD, for Jane Doe.

I honestly just read twice through a great post about the LeBarons and Chenowyths before I realized that JD meant Jane Doe.

How about using FLEK or LEK for initials and if you want to call her Jane Doe, spell out Jane Doe?

Hi!

I was wondering if the wonderful mods would mind if we could have separate threads for LEK. It's tough searching and would focus more on each subject ie:

Relations to LeBarons/Chenoweths

Places Lived

Possible Careers

Schooling.....

etc

Thanks

I don't know how Bessie divided and conquered (with subheadings/topic threads) the "Elisa Lam" case but her work made sense out of a big mess. I'm sure other great mods here could do the same, but I'll take this opportunity to say... Hey Bessie!! :D

I finally had a chance to look over the notes she left. They look a lot like the type of notes I make when I'm trying to track down who the heck I called on my phone bill (and find out what the charges were for) and/or looking at my bank acct. and trying to remember what the different checks/debits were for.

It makes me wonder if she was going over a bill or checking acct and trying to track things down.

I don't know how Bessie divided and conquered (with subheadings/topic threads) the "Elisa Lam" case but her work made sense out of a big mess. I'm sure other great mods here could do the same, but I'll take this opportunity to say... Hey Bessie!! :D

Exactly fred&edna! I was thinking of Bessie's great work on the Tim Bosma case when I wrote my note.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member