Victim: Alexis Murphy, 17, missing from Shipman, VA, 03 August 2013 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was me! And as soon as I locate the video I'm on it.

RE: Daylight hours left...sun is still shining here and I live in a valley so I'm guessing they have at least another hour of daylight plus dusk light.

you can see it a little around 1:02 and better beginning around 1:06 when he gets up to walk out so anywhere while he is walking out that the lighting allows for a clear pic... my times may be off a little I was being distracted by others, my apologies! edited to add, others in my household... sorry!

http://www.wset.com/story/23120399/update-investigators-cant-rule-out-taylor-acted-alone

http://ht.ly/nUhZI

I know this link was already posted (Lovingston Man Says He Recalls Randy Taylor’s 'Strange' Behavior) but I found something that really creeps me out and needed to share:

"Johnson says he's seen Taylor in the Lovingston Food Lion parking lot, just sitting and watching people.

The Food Lion parking lot overlooks the Liberty gas station where Alexis was last seen on August 3."

I am about a million post behind (stupid work taking up my time . . .) but I am torn. I see people sitting in their 100+ degree cars at the grocery store all the time. I figure they are waiting for someone who told "I'll just be a few minutes" so it doesn't really set of my hinky meter.

However . . . as I have been pouring over cases around Rt29 Linda Lunsford comes to mind. Her car was found in the Food Lion in Midlothian (close to Richmond).

Sadly when you look at these cases for too long you start to see connections everywhere that are probably just coincidence.

ok folks, i'm working on getting caught up on sooooooo many pages.. but i just wanted to say.. i might be imagining things, but when i saw the pic of this tat, it looked like an upside down 29. but of course i just saw the news article that said that he's not linked to the 29 stalker (but just because he hasnt been LINKED to it doesn't mean he's NOT, right?). there are many tattoos that are made where letters and numbers are meant to look the same when looked at different ways.. so the numbers/design on his neck could be the same thing as i've seen before.

necktatrat_zpsd9134607.png

Oh wow, it could be an upside down 29. But it may just be the design. I don't think he is cleared as the 29 stalker, LE never said that. It was reported that he was in jail during ASR's kidnapping and murder, but I am not sure even that has been cleared by LE and FBI as release dates on old papers don't mean actual release day. More papers need to be looked into for that.

ETA: Lol, I just saw your "Ratman" in the siggie line. Hilarious!

Drove by the property/crime scene a little after 5 and there was a lot of activity there, lots of rubberneckers driving by.

Wow, that's spooky, it does kind of look like "29" upside down. And, even if he wasn't responsible for ASR's murder, that doesn't rule him out for others in that neck of woods. I think he might well be responsible for other unsolved cases in central VA. I am eager to find out.

Drove by the property/crime scene a little after 5 and there was a lot of activity there, lots of rubberneckers driving by.

Okay, drive by again at 9, no 10 p.m.

Just kidding!!!!

I am wondering if he told them anything yet, like where to look. If he did, they may put up lights and continue working. I doubt he did, but they are intensely focused on that area right now.

ok folks, i'm working on getting caught up on sooooooo many pages.. but i just wanted to say.. i might be imagining things, but when i saw the pic of this tat, it looked like an upside down 29. but of course i just saw the news article that said that he's not linked to the 29 stalker (but just because he hasnt been LINKED to it doesn't mean he's NOT, right?). there are many tattoos that are made where letters and numbers are meant to look the same when looked at different ways.. so the numbers/design on his neck could be the same thing as i've seen before.

necktatrat_zpsd9134607.png

Dudette!!! Wow!!! Good eyes!!! Coincidence??!

Ok...here are two raw and unaltered screen caps. The smaller one is a bit clearer. The larger one was taken from the video being full screen on my monitor. Larger but more pixelated.

My take? Looks like a faded tattoo - you can see more shadowy coloring just behind it right below the hairline - or possibly a bruise. It's hard to tell. If it is a bruise it looks fresh. There is a red spot just to the right of it but I don't think that could be any sort of defensive wound. Looks too fresh and he had been in custody for a couple of days.

Picture4_zpsc0176e94.png

Picture5_zpsa2f5bbec.png

I also don't think those are scars on his neck. They are wrinkles, probably from too much sun. It's the saggy skin of an 80 year old, not a 48 year old. He's not taken care of it, that's for sure.

I hope my neck doesn't look like that!

Is that a bug tat or butterfly? Flower? Or is it a part of another tat and we just can't tell what it is?

Thanks for that useful point out of the tent contraption. I took your pic and then I altered it and you can see clearly see them looking down at something.
Reminds me of when Caylee was found. imo

Is that a bug tat or butterfly? Flower? Or is it a part of another tat and we just can't tell what it is?

I see mean Oscar the Grouch or Grinch eyes...

:dunno:

Okay, drive by again at 9, no 10 p.m.

Just kidding!!!!

I am wondering if he told them anything yet, like where to look. If he did, they may put up lights and continue working. I doubt he did, but they are intensely focused on that area right now.

HA! I didn't want to say anything to y'all but the other day driving by just about that time, 10ish, I had intended to look across the highway, but then I got lost in thought and when I came to, I was well past the place. I'll try to stay focused this evening.

Jackie Bensen ‏@jackiebensen 47m
Been out of twitter range in Nelson County VA covering missing teen #AlexisMurphy. Flyers on every vertical surface. EVERYONE here cares.

This is the reporter from NBC4. Her report was from right up by the right side of the house on the driveway behind a police SUV. There were 3 LEO right there in close proximity to here att.

The side of the neck ones, is that some punctures in the spot above the unidentified tat? The dark mark behind the ear, do you see little punctures? In the hair line.

Never mind. I think it is just spots, freckles or age spots. A bit young for age spots, but a bit young for that neck too.

PSA for young folk: the sun is the enemy!

My beach-loving coworkers make fun of me for using an umbrella during the long shadeless walk to our parking lot in summer, then their jaws drop when they find out how old I am.

Sorry O/T. But yeah, his skin is awful.

I still don't think there is an evidence tent. I think MSM would have tweeted about it being erected, especially the infamous Bedford Informer. And I think there is a lot of tree cover or we would be seeing copter/aerial shots. (I know people want her to be found and I do too, but I think a ME would have been called in by now?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
simwolves