The Incinerator

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just wanted to add one point, specifically to your bolded sentence Swedie...if this was a frame job that left everything pointing to DM, where on earth did LE come up with anything leading to the arrest and charges on MS? Maybe he was walking down the road wearing a red hoodie the day he was arrested, meaning that must be suspect #2 MOO:floorlaugh:

Maybe that is why it took LE the extra time to find MS, his tracks must have been covered. I don't imagine that LE arrested everyone wearing a red hoodie, but I imagine that they went through all of DM's friends and acquaintances until they found someone that REBG could recognize from his previous mugshot.

Maybe that is why it took LE the extra time to find MS, his tracks must have been covered. I don't imagine that LE arrested everyone wearing a red hoodie, but I imagine that they went through all of DM's friends and acquaintances until they found someone that REBG could recognize from his previous mugshot.

So MS was involved but was able to cover his tracks, yet DM was framed?

At this point SG we have NO idea what the actual scenario was....therefore when someone states that something is a possibility I usually take it to mean 'yet another possibility'...... for example... DM was framed and MS happened to be there...OR DM was framed and MS knew about it. OR both were framed.....OR maybe some random came down the road and thought TB was DM and killed him....... basically there are plenty of IF's imo and not everything is cut and dried...no matter how many times the same things get written over and over.....JMO

[/B]
BBM:lol:

I believe somewhere in those over 700 tips LE received there was information to lead LE to MS. His own fingerprints for starters left on the BO's Dodge Ram. If it was a four door and MS sat in the back as reported by BO, he most certainly would have left his fingerprints behind presumably on the door handles inside and out. AND being as MS already had a criminal background, his fingerprints would already be in the databank. Even if it was a two door, BO may have allowed MS to open to door to get in.

Other possible ways; acquaintances, witnesses, videos. Maybe his own gf turned him if. Maybe he told his gf something which aroused her suspicion. Maybe DM spoke to DP and DP in turn informed LE. There are so many ways in which LE were lead to MS. HTH and MOO.

I do agree Swedie, however there would have to be some evidence in relation to TB specifically, not just to BO and his vehicle. My point was if the whole thing was a set up to implicate DM(which I absolutely do not think is the situation)then MS would not have been involved to leave behind any evidence(which I think he did), or how else did LE come to the determination he was involved. JMO

At this point SG we have NO idea what the actual scenario was....therefore when someone states that something is a possibility I usually take it to mean 'yet another possibility'...... for example... DM was framed and MS happened to be there...OR DM was framed and MS knew about it. OR both were framed.....OR maybe some random came down the road and thought TB was DM and killed him....... basically there are plenty of IF's imo and not everything is cut and dried...no matter how many times the same things get written over and over.....JMO

Or, maybe nobody was framed. MOO

Or, maybe nobody was framed. MOO

If DM were framed, wouldn't it have to be someone close to him that could plant evidence at the farm, hangar, mom's house plus create the burner cell phone trail etc. MS framed DM but DM won't turn on MS? lols

If DM were framed, wouldn't it have to be someone close to him that could plant evidence at the farm, hangar, mom's house plus create the burner cell phone trail etc. MS framed DM but DM won't turn on MS? lols

No not necessarily...the framer could have used people close to DM but the possibility is there that the one orchestrating could be unknown to Dellen but have a reason to want him 'punished' 'put away for some time' 'away from someone in particular' ......who knows...

I can only speak for myself here. I continue to sit on the fence regarding Smich. I lean toward him not being a planner of a framing but he was placed there, it may have been his job to make the test drive go a "different route" literally and figuratively. Maybe he was meant to cover his tracks but there was plenty of time after the location of the truck and body to determine and match prints to MS, prior to his arrest, so he eventually got caught.

Sent using Tapatalk 2

No not necessarily...the framer could have used people close to DM but the possibility is there that the one orchestrating could be unknown to Dellen but have a reason to want him 'punished' 'put away for some time' 'away from someone in particular' ......who knows...

Someone who does not know DM but wants to punish him kills a completely unrelated third person (TB) and tries to frame DM for this murder?

Wouldn't it be easier for this person, if they were willing to commit murder in their quest to punish DM, to just kill DM?

And how would this person that DM does not know set up DM, MS and TB in the car together?

Someone who does not know DM but wants to punish him kills a completely unrelated third person (TB) and tries to frame DM for this murder?

Wouldn't it be easier for this person, if they were willing to commit murder in their quest to punish DM, to just kill DM?

And how would this person that DM does not know set up DM, MS and TB in the car together?

Well for some, the act of causing people suffering is more enjoyable than seeing them 'gone' JMO

Far easier to have someone else take the fall for a murder than risk yourself being caught....JMO

We have no idea how TB figures into this equation at the moment.....other than being the owner of a truck......I think at trials....both sides are revealed when necessary....regardless of any rules that may exclude such things here. For all we know someone may have known TB...... anythings possible.... JMO

For instance.... an example....

You or I have a sister in Alaska who is being stalked by some guy and said guy is harassing the hell out of her even assaulted her..... We may have an instant dislike for this guy that we don't know !!!!!! We may decide to do something about it.... like hire someone we know from our last visit to Alaska, to arrange for him to be removed from the equation...... pay the guy a chunk of cash and hey presto......job done.

In the same context... a jealous ex or a jealous admirer may want their competition removed from the equation...... plenty of scenarios imo and all feasible imo

There are several posts of theories addressing all these questions. Feel free to read back at your convenience.

To reiterate an answer to one of your questions, for someone like TB who had a loving wife and small child and close-knit family, death is the ultimate worst thing one can do to him and to most of us. For someone like DM, maybe taking his freedom is the worst thing anyone can do to him.

We dont have all the answers but neither do those who agree the current accuseds are both guilt as charged. Since details that are released are usually put out there by LE to support their charges, we are limited in what we can prove. Not to mention the tight-lippedness of LE and everyone involved doesnt help anyone's case.

Sent using Tapatalk 2

Well for some, the act of causing people suffering is more enjoyable than seeing them 'gone' JMO

Far easier to have someone else take the fall for a murder than risk yourself being caught....JMO

We have no idea how TB figures into this equation at the moment.....other than being the owner of a truck......I think at trials....both sides are revealed when necessary....regardless of any rules that may exclude such things here. For all we know someone may have known TB...... anythings possible.... JMO

For instance.... an example....

You or I have a sister in Alaska who is being stalked by some guy and said guy is harassing the hell out of her even assaulted her..... We may have an instant dislike for this guy that we don't know !!!!!! We may decide to do something about it.... like hire someone we know from our last visit to Alaska, to arrange for him to be removed from the equation...... pay the guy a chunk of cash and hey presto......job done.

In the same context... a jealous ex or a jealous admirer may want their competition removed from the equation...... plenty of scenarios imo and all feasible imo

TB was killed and SB suffers.

DM is not suffering: he gets three hots and a cot each and every day and by his reports he has so much respect his prison peers call him "Big D"...plus he has visits from family each and every week. I think the worst thing he's dealing with is boredom.

If someone meant to make someone's life a living hell, well SB is the victim here, NOT DM.

There are several posts of theories addressing all these questions. Feel free to read back at your convenience.

To reiterate an answer to one of your questions, for someone like TB who had a loving wife and small child and close-knit family, death is the ultimate worst thing one can do to him and to most of us. For someone like DM, maybe taking his freedom is the worst thing anyone can do to him.

We dont have all the answers but neither do those who agree the current accuseds are both guilt as charged. Since details that are released are usually put out there by LE to support their charges, we are limited in what we can prove. Not to mention the tight-lippedness of LE and everyone involved doesnt help anyone's case.

Sent using Tapatalk 2

If losing his freedom is worse than death to DM, then death would be a welcome respite from imprisonment.

Why hasn't he hung himself yet, then, like Ariel Castro...or why has he not spoken to LE to gain his release (gain freedom at any cost, even hanging MS out to dry)?

Well last we heard DM wasn't talking to LE. Sucks to be him then if he was framed and not wanting to help LE out to catch the real perps. No one has enemies without knowing it or having some sort of indication. First thing LE ask people who may have certain types of criminal happen to them is, do you have any enemies? BTW he must be remaining silent also with DP because no one else has been arrested in this case and I feel pretty darn certain, had he suggested to DP he was framed, DP would have hired his own PI and went to LE with this information to have turned over every stone, looking at every angle to make sure they have all the right perps in jail. IMHO it's a no go theory regarding the framing aspect and it is what it is; LE arrested the correct and only two perps responsible. If DM was framed, what would the framer have to gain other then DM going to jail? Why not just murder DM himself instead of going through all the trouble of murdering some innocent family guy. I think there is a lot of wishful thinking. For what purpose I am unclear though. MOO.

Well last we heard DM wasn't talking to LE. Sucks to be him then if he was framed and not wanting to help LE out to catch the real perps. No one has enemies without knowing it or having some sort of indication. First thing LE ask people who may have certain types of criminal happen to them is, do you have any enemies? BTW he must be remaining silent also with DP because no one else has been arrested in this case and I feel pretty darn certain, had he suggested to DP he was framed, DP would have hired his own PI and went to LE with this information to have turned over every stone, looking at every angle to make sure they have all the right perps in jail. IMHO it's a no go theory regarding the framing aspect and it is what it is; LE arrested the correct and only two perps responsible. If DM was framed, what would the framer have to gain other then DM going to jail? Why not just murder DM himself instead of going through all the trouble of murdering some innocent family guy. I think there is a lot of wishful thinking. For what purpose I am unclear though.

Well said swedie

I'd also be curious to know how, if DM is such a humble, decent, stand-up guy, what he did to earn enemies so ruthless, dedicated, amazingly resourceful, and darn near psychic. Generally I'd think one does not become the target of a complicated, long-planned and almost certainly expensive revenge frame-up by being an everyday, decent, stand-up guy.

I just wanted to add one point, specifically to your bolded sentence Swedie...if this was a frame job that left everything pointing to DM, where on earth did LE come up with anything leading to the arrest and charges on MS? Maybe he was walking down the road wearing a red hoodie the day he was arrested, meaning that must be suspect #2 MOO:floorlaugh:
And, IMO, if this is a frame job, and DM is sitting there at the Barton St Hilton, maintaining his right to silence and not co-operating with LE in tracking down the real perp's...IMO, he's guilty of obstruction of justice. I don't buy the silence for his own good part-especially if as DP has said "there's more to the story?" IMO, the excuse for the silence is what DP had said in the beginning. DM wants to see what evidence LE is able to put together. DM may be surprised with the power of modern science, CCTV's, cell phones and the huge online techno footprint how much evidence is in LE's possession-and with all the disclosure, I think DP may be wondering "how" he's going to get DM anything but life. JMHO

It takes a wild imagination to think someone set the whole thing up just to frame DM

There could be a remote chance OC is involved and DM was a secondary accomplice ... maybe to assure his loyalty or prove himself to OC by implicating himself in a crime.

These things are common in OC to prove merit , or as initiation , or to make sure the accomplice is not working as undercover LE.

Personally I doubt major OC involvement .... too many arrows point to DM because of the specific model of truck.

I also do not feel the incinerator was purchased simply to steal one used truck and get rid of some evidence . There were probably other macabre plans not involving the automotive trade.

I'd also be curious to know how, if DM is such a humble, decent, stand-up guy, what he did to earn enemies so ruthless, dedicated, amazingly resourceful, and darn near psychic. Generally I'd think one does not become the target of a complicated, long-planned and almost certainly expensive revenge frame-up by being an everyday, decent, stand-up guy.

Generally this doesnt happen, as you say, but in exceptional cases it can. Exceptional cases do actually exist as we see them ib the headlines once in awhile.

Maybe DM did not allow himself or his property to be used for crime and his decision backfired.

Maybe he thought he'd be the cool guy and did allow some minor chop jobs to be stored and worked on in the hangar by the boys. Then, things got out of hand and he try to pull all stops pissing off many who were quite cozy with the arrangement.

Maybe he refused oi participate in or facilitate a major drug trafficking operation.

Many decent stand up people do find themselves in the snakepit, in the real world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassyfox