General Discussion and Theories #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every time I hear DP say DM is humble, btw which is in ever interview and every article DP describes his client, this song comes to mind. :silly::juanettes::guitar::drumroll:

I guess in time and after the PB is lifted, we may get a better understanding, clearer idea of exactly how DP has come to this conclusion. :cow:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYKWch_MNY0"]Mac Davis - It's Hard To Be Humble (1980) - YouTube[/ame]

I am looking forward to the DEFENSE ...explaining all the evidence ( we listed in previously threads and numerous posts I listed a few days ago too...)

1.TB truck where the POLICE THINK the murder took place..

2..inciderator ....ashes found and some sort of evidence to ID T.B( pb ban does not disclose how YET!..but must while in COURT)

...list is endless as I posted a few days ago and others have repeated numerous times!..................................

3.We think disclosure has been given from forensic and LE to DM lawyer....soooooooooooo time to explain in front of a JURY...unfortunately not till 2014 ....long wait still....courts are backed as per usual in Canada..

.JMO ...there SHALL BE a lot of explaining to due...

.IMO it is CRYSTAL CLEAR Guilty of 1st degree murder for DM ...and let us not forget M.S..YEPPERS>>>IMO..robynhood....

.I do BELIEVE the real truth may never be TOLD by DM or MS....and>>> the person who could tell us is unfortnately dead>>>
...RIP TIM BOSMA....and I may added I hope Sharlene bosma finds some peace in seeing them in JAIL ..GUILTY as I belive in my honest Opinion she saw those evil faces walk her husband down her diveway...JIMO AGAIN!..robynhood.

Robyn I have saved a copy of the list I complied regarding facts and such in the 'Court Appearance' thread if you need easy reference when looking up information. Also the 'Timeline' is chalked full of great information for easy reference. I made it and Bessie was so kind to help me by adding to it and inserting links (click on underline words and they will take you to the article). HTH.

Thank you Bessie for your assistance on the timeline. :tyou:

Also Robyn, remember... we may not hear anything from the defense as it's not their responsibility to prove DM or MS are innocent. It will be the Crown to show the perps are guilty via evidence and witnesses. HTH. Remember the Michael R trial? Of course you would because you followed it and tweeted during the trial. But just for reflection, D Derstine did not do anything IMO to help his client to try and prove his innocence. All he did was briefly cross examine a few of the Crown's witnesses and pretty extensively TLM trying to blame her for Tori's murder, trying to show her choice of music, past criminal record, her childhood action of her dog's demise, her journal entries and such all lead up to the fact she was a very troubled woman. DD only called one witness to the stand and unfortunately for MR sake, she was no help because her testimony was highly unreliable. The only thing DD did was he tried to raise reasonable doubt in the jurors minds by saying MR walked away while TLM had a chat with TS and when he came back TS was deceased. BUT the evidence proved otherwise. HTH and MOO.

Every time I hear DP say DM is humble, btw which is in ever interview and every article DP describes his client, this song comes to mind.

I guess in time and after the PB is lifted, we may get a better understanding, clearer idea of exactly how DP has come to this conclusion. :cow:

Humble has meanings like subservient, low rank/status/level, i.e. one of the followers not the leader. DP is trying to say DM couldn't be the leader of this plot.

It must have been really annoying to DP when the Jailhouse Letter came out with DM writing everyone calls me Big Dee, and calling the shots to a fan. That's not humble.

Humble has meanings like subservient, low rank/status/level, i.e. one of the followers not the leader. DP is trying to say DM couldn't be the leader of this plot.

It must have been really annoying to DP when the Jailhouse Letter came out with DM writing everyone calls me Big Dee, and calling the shots to a fan. That's not humble.

Thanks SD and yes I am aware of the meaning, I just believe how DP is portraying DM to the MSM is probably not what DM is at all; quite the contrary (DM maybe full of himself. ;) DP is all babble IMHO. Typical defense jargon. :moo:

Thanks SD and yes I am aware of the meaning, I just believe how DP is portraying DM to the MSM is probably not what DM is at all; quite the contrary (DM maybe full of himself. ;) DP is all babble IMHO. Typical defense jargon. :moo:

Yep I agree!

Blomquist, IMO, a thrill kill is not a crazy idea and my question on framing wasn't pertaining to murders that are made to look like suicides.. MOO

I think the possibility of Thrill Kill is the most ridiculous idea to date (in general , as it obviously was not the idea initially of anyone here).... the idea filtered through from the media......IMO..... the fact that even the police don't know where the idea came from in this case tells me plenty. Someone came up with the idea and it somehow gets to the press. Now it is considered a plausible possibility.......

As for murders looking like suicides I am sure there are easier ways than a gunshot, ....and with a lot less suspicion potential attached. JMO

......frame ups are not as rare as people may think.... not just for murder but many crimes....MOO

I really don't understand the feeling that he's "calling the shots" in that letter. Is it just because he said he wanted to meet her before continuing the friendship? I don't find it that odd that he might want to make sure she was what and who she claimed to be before continuing on.

JMO

I really don't understand the feeling that he's "calling the shots" in that letter. Is it just because he said he wanted to meet her before continuing the friendship? I don't find it that odd that he might want to make sure she was what and who she claimed to be before continuing on.

JMO
IF it was him that wrote the letter (and I doubt it at this point).....DP I believe, did not know about it....

Sherlock, I was just having the same thoughts about what you just posted regarding DM having no criminal record. Absolutely correct, he may have had numerous brushes with the law but fortunately for him, he was able to escape a record. :moo:

SB I've checked out a couple of videos assuming that could be where is the information you're looking for is. While listening to this brief one I would really like to ask DP, show me proof.

He said DM is a successful entrepreneur. Really? At what? Obviously he collapsed Millardair so how is that successful DP? If he is referring to the chop shop, well that didn't turn out so successful in the end now did it DP? When speaking of charitable work, maybe that is what kept DM from having a criminal record? Wonder what type of charitable work DM supposedly did? Hard worker? At what I also wonder? It doesn't sound like he was employed anywhere other then the hangar... Just more defense babbling trying to paint his client in a good light. All :moo:

http://www.citynews.ca/2013/05/14/lawyer-for-dellen-millard-on-allegations-against-client/

Entrepreneur could be describing a successful investor in house flipping biz.

Sent using Tapatalk 2

JMO

He says he want to write her, have her support and have a proper conversation but for that to happen, but first she has to show up some Tuesday at one of two times and hope DM's "family" hasn't booked a visit for that time. And he tells her she's Dee, he's Big D. (And, lols, he tells her she is a "highjack"-er too.)

He's just framed things in a dominant way.

Sent using Tapatalk 2

Entrepreneurs run enterprises (businesses)...DM killed the business he was involved in.

He doesn't run a business flipping houses, it is just an investment strategy...and he probably would not be selling all of his properties off if he were not in prison...meaning he did not intend to "flip" them until cicumstances changed

I take it the ones you have met are former defence lawyers ;) :shush:

:floorlaugh:

Well many prosecutors are ex defense lawyers as you obviously know...

At least when they are still a defense lawyer they have yet to have any bad behaviour sanctioned by the Crown..... :giggle:

Well many prosecutors are ex defense lawyers as you obviously know...

At least when they are still a defense lawyer they have yet to have any bad behaviour sanctioned by the Crown..... :giggle:

So you admit that defence lawyers can exhibit bad behaviour? ;)

JK ... really !!

He says he want to write her, have her support and have a proper conversation but for that to happen, but first she has to show up some Tuesday at one of two times and hope DM's "family" hasn't booked a visit for that time. And he tells her she's Dee, he's Big D. (And, lols, he tells her she is a "highjack"-er too.)

He's just framed things in a dominant way.

Well, she can't really just drop in anytime, under the circumstances, and if he only gets two a week, at least he's letting her know.

And I noticed the comment about his name being highjacked too. I just don't see it as a controlling comment.

JMO

I think the possibility of Thrill Kill is the most ridiculous idea to date (in general , as it obviously was not the idea initially of anyone here).... the idea filtered through from the media......IMO..... the fact that even the police don't know where the idea came from in this case tells me plenty. Someone came up with the idea and it somehow gets to the press. Now it is considered a plausible possibility.......

As for murders looking like suicides I am sure there are easier ways than a gunshot, ....and with a lot less suspicion potential attached. JMO

......frame ups are not as rare as people may think.... not just for murder but many crimes....MOO
Blomquist, I'd be curious to see the stats on how many crimes in North America are actually crimes where people are framed. IMO, they may be much more prevalent on TV. IMO, we're not dealing with a normal guy here in DM. At least not the normal humble, unassuming guy DP has told us he is. The term "thrill kill" was not the brainchild of MSM in this case. IMO, the term has been used for many years to describe senseless murders just for "bleeps" and giggles. Maybe Kav doesn't watch too much TV or keep up to date with new age terminology? MOO

IMO, it's interesting that a "kill just for the thrill of it" is the most "ridiculous idea" to date. The idea that someone may kill a completely innocent person just for the heck of it is pretty hard to accept. Accepting that a vibrant human being may have had their life ripped away because someone just wanted to get an adrenalin rush is crushing to the soul and hard to comprehend. In fact, it's so hard to accept that it's much easier to choose to believe that there has to be someone else out there with a more "reasonable" and "acceptable" motive who has employed an elaborate scheme and is attempting to frame the accused for the abduction and murder of an innocent man. And, because of the constitutional rights of the accused, the accused is not co-operating by telling LE who these murderers are? Sorry, but IMO, the whole framing notion is the most ridiculous theory that I've heard of. MOO

Well, she can't really just drop in anytime, under the circumstances, and if he only gets two a week, at least he's letting her know.

And I noticed the comment about his name being highjacked too. I just don't see it as a controlling comment.

JMO

What family does DM really have to come visit him? No father, siblings...just MB? Does she turn up there every week? She hasn't been at the court proceedings (newspapers are reporting DM straining, looking for people who aren't there) If mom was a regular visitor you'd expect that she'd show up at a regular time (e.g., after work Tuesdays) and DM could have given "Dee" more info...

I think he is trying to sound more in demand than he really is.

Sent using Tapatalk 2
IMO, WM charged DM with overseeing operations at the new hangar in Waterloo. If DM was truly a money making "entrepreneur", it doesn't appear that WM knew about it. Otherwise, I'm sure WM wouldn't have been using all of his retirement money to build the hangar so DM would have a job... JMHO

Sent using Tapatalk 2

And we have seen no evidence of that in regards to DM right?! Doesn't sound like he was much of a mechanic, carpenter, construction person, housekeeper or businessman in anything I have read in MSM. His farmland didn't even see the prospects he claimed was going to take place on it. Nor was he capable of the upkeep for the six plex unit in his name. If just investing in them and hiring someone to do the work, he wouldn't be making much profit so why bother with all the hassles of dealing with contractors when he couldn't even cooperate with others who were trying to help him be successful with Millardair. Where would he get the money? He claimed coffers had run low and money had to be borrowed to pay employees and buy tools for Millardair. Cannot see it personally but that's JMO.

Will be interesting to find out where DM was getting his money from. Time will tell. And of course we all know one doesn't have to have money to be evil and a murderer. Evil comes from all walks of life and in many forms. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther