AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
When investigators pulled pings, how far back did they go & exactly whose cell pings were sought? In hindsight, maybe everyone's should have been acquired. I know text data over writes itself in data banks & sim after so much time & a certain amount of texts, but what about ping/tower info? Would that maybe still be available? If so, might be a good idea to get search warrants seeking cell pings for EVERYONE in this circle from that time period, say a month before to a month after Donnie's suicide.

I just find it odd that it took days before she was reported missing: BY CHESSIE

She had a fight and left in flip flops and the bare essentials in her bag: LAST SEEN BY CHESSIE

Her FB was compromised by: chessie!

The common thread in all of this is "That's what Chessie said"

With her FB and txt taken out of this situation, when is the last time anyone physically looked at her, interacted with her or spoke voice to voice? I think her childs father had spoken to her before she went missing, the day before (?) but was it by phone and voice to voice?

Chessie Wood says proclaims her innocence and says she had no idea sex crimes were happening in the family until after her daughter went missing.

“They were excellent at what they did. For your own family to hide something so heinous from your own family you’re hurting their children and you can hide it and manipulate it them good enough to where they won't seek help is just beyond. I just can't see where they would have done that,” said Chessie.

http://www.wkrg.com/story/23823565/chessie-sister-knows-what-happened-to-brittney

IMO, CW is depersonalizing it and distancing herself from it. "you're hurting THEIR children" the THEY is HER. Also, referring to it as "sex crimes" is a really weird way of putting it that also formalizes it and depersonalizes it. She's detached. If she was abused herself (and if her brother and sisters were then she definitely was), she learned to detach from it and dissociate from a very young age. Notice she doesn't use the word "abuse" or refer to her own children as victims.

I just find it odd that it took days before she was reported missing: BY CHESSIE

She had a fight and left in flip flops and the bare essentials in her bag: LAST SEEN BY CHESSIE

Her FB was compromised by: chessie!

The common thread in all of this is "That's what Chessie said"

With her FB and txt taken out of this situation, when is the last time anyone physically looked at her, interacted with her or spoke voice to voice? I think her childs father had spoken to her before she went missing, the day before (?) but was it by phone and voice to voice?

There is a post here somewhere from Brittsstepmom about that. Dad spoke to her, I think, and Steph didn't get the chance. It stuck in my mind because it was quite sad. I don't recall if it was the day before the disappearance though.

Steph, glad to catch you on.

I just thought of something... That Facebook conversation between Brittney & a victim - the one where the victim listed Scott, Donnie & Dustin as perps that raped her - Britt's response was that she's trying to figure out what was said & what's the truth... Well that doesn't make sense now, does it? In hindsight, now that we know Britt's shown on video being raped by various adults, she wouldn't need to find out what's true bc she'd already know the truth, after all she lived it herself. So now I'm questioning if Brittney was the one in fact that was conversing back & forth with said victim. Could it have been someone else feeling the victim out for what they know? Maybe one of the perps thought it best to get rid of Brittney bc she's an adult that could bring their whole circle down, but maybe they thought they could try to control the victim bc she's still considered a child under 18 so who'd believe her? Even though Derek was a victim, he was also a perp so they knew he wouldn't rat on them. I think others could be comparable to Derek - once a victim groomed to be a perp, therefore they would be deemed trustworthy to not rat. But with the info coming to light about Britt being filmed while being sexually violated, it paints that Facebook conversation in a whole new light. I'm really starting to wonder if Chessie has lied since the beginning by saying that Brittney is a little fireball that found out about the sex crimes stuff so went to confront the perpetrators. None of it makes sense. Again, look at the words typed. Why would Brittney choose those words to write? It doesn't make sense. She already knew the truth bc she endured it herself.

RBBM

Ok, IMO the what was said and what is true. As far as we know all she knew of the story was what chessie told her as far as the victim accusing DH. But yes I she your point though. But I know that Britt was making post on her FB up till 5/30 that convo happened 5/27.

I do NOT for one minute buy her theory that Brittney went to confront him. It does not add up. She talked to victim on 5/27 she went out that night with some girls friends after that convo like nothing had changed. She told Andy on 5/30 that she wanted to leave she was fighting/arguing with chessie. She told a few other friends the same. Chessie told me after Britt had left that night that "they got into it".

Yeah, we pulled everything we could find. We posted records too. I don't know if they're still in the threads or were removed prior to Steph joining here. Once we found out from Zeaux about Britt being raped at 9, we found the records. Alot of posts were removed bc it was all before this info was verified & became public. A group of us implored Zeaux to provide her info to police. through thiswonderful woman, we learned so much - including the gun he shot himself with was Britt's. We found out about her drug use, her family problems, everything. at the beginning, alot was post & delete, post & delete, etc bc she was very afraid to get info out there but felt it was important to do so other people could assist in the search for Brittney. Zeaux felt like more should be done to investigate so she spotted Websleuths and enlisted some of us. :) So alot of times, some of these posts were reported on but subsequently removed bc it wasn't known if it was related or not & bc Britt was a victim. Then mods & admin looked into everything & let us repost the info. So right now I'm not sure where it all is on here except to say scattered inside the threads but its def on the Hometown Search page.

Also a lot of info on WWS for the Truth about Brittney Wood page

RBBM

Ok, IMO the what was said and what is true. As far as we know all she knew of the story was what chessie told her as far as the victim accusing DH. But yes I she your point though. But I know that Britt was making post on her FB up till 5/30 that convo happened 5/27.

I do NOT for one minute buy her theory that Brittney went to confront him. It does not add up. She talked to victim on 5/27 she went out that night with some girls friends after that convo like nothing had changed. She told Andy on 5/30 that she wanted to leave she was fighting/arguing with chessie. She told a few other friends the same. Chessie told me after Britt had left that night that "they got into it".

Ok, so that's the 30th. But how did she tell AH? Was is a voice conversation or texting?

Question!

I should know this but I'm going to ask anyway - when is the last time someone aside from Chessie had actually talked to or hung out with Brittney. Texting, FB doesn't count.

Wally spoke to Brittney on the phone (voice) 5/29 Tuesday after 3:30 pm. They/we made plans to go see TJ that following Saturday 6/2 @ the youth center

Also Andy spoke to Brittney on 5/30 in the early evening phone records confirmed that.

If they murdered & disposed of her, they'd already have in mind somewhere to dump her. So, where? Is there anywhere these people hung as kids? Did they have a fort in the woods somewhere? Is there a certain body of water they gravitated toward? Anything?

She was under the age of 13 in all of the videos. So, absolutely a victim. It sounds as though she was engaged in sexual activity with another underage victim at some point, but that does not make her a "perp" in any way. The person or persons who exploited them and filmed the abuse were the perps, along with anyone who voluntarily viewed the footage.

Ooh, Jessica's pic is your profile pic. Such a beautiful little girl. I watched the sentencing live this morning. Her killer got Life plus 86 yrs.

Sometimes I feel like Brittney called me here to learn of her story and feel her pain. I feel absolute sorrow for her and all the children. Adults that exploit children in the name of family and love cripple and kill something within those children. It was not common place in my world. Growing up is hard enough as it is.

I'm worried for the children left in the home now. No cute disney-style beds can block out the nightmares of what may be going on that's been going on for what seems a long, long time within this family.

Ok, so that's the 30th. But how did she tell AH? Was is a voice conversation or texting?

His was voice and phone records confirmed that. IIRC the voice calls ended 6ish. The ones she was texting was the ex bf (Texas) and the boy that can't/wont remember what they talked about.

I have to wrap up things here @ work I will be back on in a bit to answer what I can.

So 5/30 is the last anyone can verify speaking with her. Hearing her voice last is around 6:00pm, give or take a few minutes.

RBBM

But that's still confusing. Why would Chessie feel the need to say anything to Britt about the accusations against the perps when she herself has taken part in these crimes? Wouldn't she know that Brittney was videotaped too? At the very least, wouldn't she know Britt was raped? So IMO it doesn't make sense that Chessie would say anything to Brittney since Brittney would most likely already know. Brittney was closer with Donnie than her own mother for all intents & purposes. I think they're all covering for each other & it started before Britt was reported missing by Chessie.

Think about it... What does she say to Britt? Omg you're never gonna believe what's going on, such & such said Donnie Scott & Dustin raped her & guess what the cops are investigating. Why mention anything even remotely close to that to Brittney, she'd already know? I can't make sense of it in my own mind. Why would she mention it at all, as if she's surprised? Doesn't make sense to me. Idk.

Puzzling over the conviction of gm's boyfriend yet silence over the other things happening to this beautiful child, BW. I guess I know the answer, but wow, it boggles the mind.

BrittsStepMom, you are a rock.

Puzzling over the conviction of gm's boyfriend yet silence over the other things happening to this beautiful child, BW. I guess I know the answer, but wow, it boggles the mind.

BrittsStepMom, you are a rock.

I think the rape of Britt by gmom's bf was before the rest of the gang got in on the action of the child *advertiser censored*-rape-incest circle that then violated Brittney.

Somebody in Donnie's immediate family was being investigated for child rape/molestation long before a complaint was made about Donnie. Anybody remember who it was? In hindsight, wondering if he was involved in this ring too. I think he died if I remember right. Uncle or father ring a bell? Steph, when you get back on, hoping you might know what I'm referring to...unless somebody else does.

NO, from the way I read/heard it she was in video/s being abused by adults same as the young victim. Not in a video together. If they were in a video together they why would the young victim and Brittney have that FB conversion. To me the young victim had no knowledge that Britt had gone through same as her. JMO

I wonder if Brittney responded on facebook to the victim that she was also abused. BW's disappearance and then DH's death at the same time might have given them the extra courage they needed to come forward. SO BRAVE.

I'm going to harp rhetorically yet again about "did they find gunshot residue on Donnie's hands? Are the cops and FBI certain it's a suicide?" This is a crucial event that we need a definitive answer to somehow. It is VERY interesting that WWH and her bestie Jenny are the ones who "discovered" DH.

Somebody in Donnie's immediate family was being investigated for child rape/molestation long before a complaint was made about Donnie. Anybody remember who it was? In hindsight, wondering if he was involved in this ring too. I think he died if I remember right. Uncle or father ring a bell? Steph, when you get back on, hoping you might know what I'm referring to...unless somebody else does.

Donnie's brother passed away a few years ago, IIRC. His name? Ronald.
Sigh.
His name instantly came to mind.

It's possible the victims knew they were being videotapped, but it's also possible they didn't know when a video camera was being used. Cellphone, most likely knew, and could be what kept them quiet. They didn't want the world to see what had/was happening to them. But a hidden camera is possible as well.

My heart just cries for these victims. Things NO ONE should EVER have to endure!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Krusty2009