FL-Tzvi Allswang, age 20, charged w abduction/SA of his social worker Boca Raton 2 June 2022

tlcya

Old and Re-Tired Websleuth
Reaction score

Florida Man Shot In Head After Allegedly Taking Social Worker Hostage, Raping Her For Hours

Tzvi Allswang allegedly took his social worker hostage after an appointment for nearly 15 hours, repeatedly raping and assaulting her, while her family tried to get police to enter his home.
[snip]
Around 3:00 a.m., the victim's partner was able to reach the woman's boss and found out the address of her final appointment, immediately notifying the Lantana police, who asked the Palm Beach Sheriff's Office to check Allswang's home. Around 4:20 a.m., sheriff's deputies met with the victim's boss in the driveway of Allswang's residence, who pointed out that the victim's car was still in the driveway and this was the location of her last appointment. Officers noticed that the front door was covered, but were unable to get Allswang to answer the door or his phone.

The officers departed Allswang's house around 5:30 a.m..

The woman's partner then went to Allswang's residence and called police back around 6:45 a.m., requesting assistance because the victim's car was in the driveway. Deputies arrived back at the scene around 7:30 a.m., and once again went around knocking on doors and windows.

That is when, the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office said in a statement, law enforcement heard a woman victim “screaming for help.”

Officers unsuccessfully attempted to ping her phone and locate her at local hospitals while requesting additional units, which arrived in time for them to make entry into the home around 9:30 a.m.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
so this poor woman, was in the house the entire time. When LE showed up at 4:20a.m. after a call from victim's boss and all witnessed her car was there but nobody answered the door so they just left at around 5:30 a.m.

Again when they showed up at 7:30 a.m. when called back to the house by victim's partner/spouse and victim's car is still visible there. At that point LE can hear a woman screaming for help. And yet they waited around for additional units to arrive which apparently took til 9:30 a.m. THEN and ONLY then did they act to end this woman's nightmare.

I hope this timeline isn't accurate. If so it means this victim's suffering went on for hours longer than it needed to.

So after hearing her scream for help, they instead pinged her phone to locate this poor lady in the hospital? What the????

From the above link.

Officers unsuccessfully attempted to ping her phone and locate her at local hospitals while requesting additional units, which arrived in time for them to make entry into the home around 9:30 a.m.

“The woman said he took her phone and placed it in airplane mode. He also wrapped it in aluminum foil and duct tape and, she said, he did the same with his cellphone.

Text messages sent from her phone were sent to the woman’s partner, which read that she had been pulled over by police and was being taken to have a breath test done.

Another message said police were taking her to a hotel for the evening.

The partner, who told investigators that she and the woman had been together for five years, felt that the messages were not in keeping with the woman’s demeanor. Also, she was also unable to respond back to the messages.”

I have no idea how the the therapist’s partner held it together during this whole ordeal—she was standing outside a house where she knew her partner was being held against her will, and the cops show up almost an hour later, eventually get confirmation her partner is inside, and then take another two hours before actually attempting to breach the home and rescue her?
Purely speculatively, I can’t help wondering if the apparent lack of urgency on the part of the police was influenced by the fact that the victim and partner were both female. Based on my own experience as a queer cis woman, it would not shock me to learn that maybe the cops wrote off the partner as a “hysterical woman,” or—worse—just considered her concerns as those of a suspicious/jealous lover. To be clear, I am not super-familiar with the prevailing social attitudes towards same-sex couples in Lantana/Boca Raton, so I may be way off-base.

What blows my mind is that while LE was outside the home they HEARD HER SCREAM FOR HELP and still didn’t attempt to rescue her!

Instead they tried to ping her phone. WHAT?

Whether it was her or not, someone was screaming for help and LE chose to ping a phone rather than break a door down and save a woman screaming for help.

Somebody has to explain to me the thought process in all of this because it’s almost like they took a page out of the Uvalde playbook and we all know how that ended.

I see a lawsuit in the very near future.

I also would recommend that women working alone should not be assigned to known sexual offenders or at the very least a protocol of checking in and checking out at visit to guard against something like this happening in the future.

I just cannot believe what this woman endured while LE stood outside and THEN LEFT!

Can you imagine how she would feel?

MOO

Florida Man Shot In Head After Allegedly Taking Social Worker Hostage, Raping Her For Hours

Tzvi Allswang allegedly took his social worker hostage after an appointment for nearly 15 hours, repeatedly raping and assaulting her, while her family tried to get police to enter his home.
[snip]
Around 3:00 a.m., the victim's partner was able to reach the woman's boss and found out the address of her final appointment, immediately notifying the Lantana police, who asked the Palm Beach Sheriff's Office to check Allswang's home. Around 4:20 a.m., sheriff's deputies met with the victim's boss in the driveway of Allswang's residence, who pointed out that the victim's car was still in the driveway and this was the location of her last appointment. Officers noticed that the front door was covered, but were unable to get Allswang to answer the door or his phone.

The officers departed Allswang's house around 5:30 a.m..

The woman's partner then went to Allswang's residence and called police back around 6:45 a.m., requesting assistance because the victim's car was in the driveway. Deputies arrived back at the scene around 7:30 a.m., and once again went around knocking on doors and windows.

That is when, the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office said in a statement, law enforcement heard a woman victim “screaming for help.”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
so this poor woman, was in the house the entire time. When LE showed up at 4:20a.m. after a call from victim's boss and all witnessed her car was there but nobody answered the door so they just left at around 5:30 a.m.

Again when they showed up at 7:30 a.m. when called back to the house by victim's partner/spouse and victim's car is still visible there. At that point LE can hear a woman screaming for help. And yet they waited around for additional units to arrive which apparently took til 9:30 a.m. THEN and ONLY then did they act to end this woman's nightmare.

I hope this timeline isn't accurate. If so it means this victim's suffering went on for hours longer than it needed to.
The timeline you presented seems accurate, based upon the 15 hours (referenced in article) in which he held her captive. What in the world took them so long? Certainly when they heard a woman calling for help, they were within their right to enter the home, if not before then.

But then again, children in Uvalde were calling 911 begging for their lives and LE didn’t enter or attempt to save them.

No one can explain away the reasoning for not attempting to rescue her.

Her car was in the driveway. Her partner was there. Her boss was there. They hear a woman screaming for help and do nothing?

They should all be fired. Every single one of them.

MOO

Last edited:

“The woman said he took her phone and placed it in airplane mode. He also wrapped it in aluminum foil and duct tape and, she said, he did the same with his cellphone.

Text messages sent from her phone were sent to the woman’s partner, which read that she had been pulled over by police and was being taken to have a breath test done.

Another message said police were taking her to a hotel for the evening.

The partner, who told investigators that she and the woman had been together for five years, felt that the messages were not in keeping with the woman’s demeanor. Also, she was also unable to respond back to the messages.”

I have no idea how the the therapist’s partner held it together during this whole ordeal—she was standing outside a house where she knew her partner was being held against her will, and the cops show up almost an hour later, eventually get confirmation her partner is inside, and then take another two hours before actually attempting to breach the home and rescue her?
Purely speculatively, I can’t help wondering if the apparent lack of urgency on the part of the police was influenced by the fact that the victim and partner were both female. Based on my own experience as a queer cis woman, it would not shock me to learn that maybe the cops wrote off the partner as a “hysterical woman,” or—worse—just considered her concerns as those of a suspicious/jealous lover. To be clear, I am not super-familiar with the prevailing social attitudes towards same-sex couples in Lantana/Boca Raton, so I may be way off-base.
I wondered same thing, Keystone cops could do better.

Probably Cause Affidavit - horrific. He needs to never be let out of the cage.

TZVI ASHER ALLSWANG
CASE NO: 50-2022-CF-005275-AXXX-MB

Attachments

• TZVI ALLSWANG Prob Cause Affid p6.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 52
  • TZVI ALLSWANG Prob Cause Affid p5.pdf
    1.8 MB · Views: 21
  • TZVI ALLSWANG Prob Cause Affid p4.pdf
    1.8 MB · Views: 15
  • TZVI ALLSWANG Prob Cause Affid p3.pdf
    1.8 MB · Views: 17
  • TZVI ALLSWANG Prob Cause Affid p2.pdf
    1.4 MB · Views: 12
  • TZVI ALLSWANG Prob Cause Affid p1.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 18
What a waste of a breath he is. Too bad that shot didn't kill him.

Allswang appeared in court in a wheelchair with a helmet over his head due to injuries sustained after being shot in the head.......

TZVI ASHER ALLSWANG
CASE NO: 50-2022-CF-005275-AXXX-MB

So he did try to kill her. Poor lady must have been terrified. No bond. No contact with anybody, victim, friends, family. Leave his arse in a cell and call it a day.

View attachment 353926

View attachment 353927

Have they revealed the weapon or weapons he used?

I can see where other social workers may have been mandated not to enter the home under certain conditions, such as if a minor is present, over fears of escalating a murder-suicide situation. But that's the only way I can see at all why even they would have been delayed. The police, on the other hand, I can't see any reason why they couldn't and didn't enter as soon as they heard cries for help.

Have they revealed the weapon or weapons he used?

I can see where other social workers may have been mandated not to enter the home under certain conditions, such as if a minor is present, over fears of escalating a murder-suicide situation. But that's the only way I can see at all why even they would have been delayed. The police, on the other hand, I can't see any reason why they couldn't and didn't enter as soon as they heard cries for help.
He had a big kitchen knife at her throat which is why LE shot him.

Just saw this -- parts are graphic within the entire article.
----------------------------

'You need to be a good girl': Woman describes 15 hours of hostage horror​

by LENNY COHEN | WPEC Staff
Friday, July 8th 2022
BOCA RATON, Fla. (WPEC) — ***WARNING: This story contains graphic content that may be unsuitable to some readers. Discretion is advised.***

The case of a 20-year-old man shot in the head by a Florida sergeant actually started with a missing person's call from the victim’s mother.
According to the Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office's (PBSO) arrest report, the mother called Lantana police just after 1 a.m. Saturday to report her daughter as a missing person. She said, "Her daughter is a mental health therapist and that she has not been heard from since her last appointment.” Her daughter was expected for dinner the night before, and not being able to reach her daughter “is completely unlike” her. The woman also said her daughter's “cell phone appears to be off. She feels that [her daughter] may have been kidnapped.”
No one could prove her right for another nine hours.
[...]
“It was definitely premeditated,” Teri Barbera, the spokesperson for the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office told Oxygen.com on Thursday. The probable cause affidavit notes that police found receipts dated June 29 for the makeshift window coverings in the home, and Allswang's parents had left on vacation midweek — after he cancelled his first counseling appointment with his victim.
The victim has been traumatized by the ordeal, the sheriff’s spokesperson said
“It was a gruesome night of hell for her,” Barbera added.
No further information was available regarding the open case this week. Allswang is being held without bond at a Palm Beach County detention facility, according to online jail records. He’s scheduled in court on Sept. 1 at 8:30 a.m., but hasn't yet entered a plea on his behalf.
Jacob Cohen, Allswang’s defense attorney, declined to comment when reached by Oxygen.com on Thursday.
---------------------
Source:

Somehow she survived -- just pure guts.
Wishing her strength and patience, and may she be surrounded by good things, good people, and the best care and support in her healing.

Last edited:
They need to lock him up for life. I would be willing to bet others will come forward now.

Roderman is an attorney who in 2019, represented a 15-year-old girl who accused Allswang of coming to her home and sexually assaulting her.

The alleged incident happened when Allswang was 16 years old.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Migrant
Back