UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 Sep 2016 #24

After all this time I just can't forget about this case and it still doesn't sit well with me. I don't think for one minute corrie got into that bin. His body language when he walks toward the horse shoe has always said to me someone was in the horse shoe and called him over. He looks behind him as if to say are you talking to me or someone behind me? I will always feel there's something more to this than meets the eye. Just my opinion after all this time

After all this time I just can't forget about this case and it still doesn't sit well with me. I don't think for one minute corrie got into that bin. His body language when he walks toward the horse shoe has always said to me someone was in the horse shoe and called him over. He looks behind him as if to say are you talking to me or someone behind me? I will always feel there's something more to this than meets the eye. Just my opinion after all this time
It doesn't appear that way to me. He's slowly looking around. If someone called to him, you would expect his head to snap in the direction of the sound.

There are cases such as this, Kendrick Johnson, and Kenneka Jenkins, which have all the hallmarks of tragic accidents. Sometimes it's difficult for people, particularly the victim's loved ones, to accept that freak occurrences happen and were preventable if the person wasn't intoxicated or someone else was with them. This in turn leads people to read too much into their deaths.

It doesn't appear that way to me. He's slowly looking around. If someone called to him, you would expect his head to snap in the direction of the sound.

There are cases such as this, Kendrick Johnson, and Kenneka Jenkins, which have all the hallmarks of tragic accidents. Sometimes it's difficult for people, particularly the victim's loved ones, to accept that freak occurrences happen and were preventable if the person wasn't intoxicated or someone else was with them. This in turn leads people to read too much into their deaths.

Body languages on video can cause a lot of misinterpretations, polarizing opinions, and can generate discussions about things that did not actually happen.

Kenneka's case in particular, there is quite a few people who will try to convince you that there is a man hiding behind the corners in the footage, directing her where to go and leading her to the freezer.

There is also speculation that Missy Bevers reacted to a sound and walked towards the area she would we be murdered at. This is one hard to say, as no one in the public has seen this footage and all we have to go off of is one expert's opinion.

As for highly intoxicated people being lead to their demise, there is Kenneka Jenkins, Libby Squire, and to an extent, Henry McCabe. Kenneka and Libby both had so called "friends" who basically just ditched them after they got too drunk. I don't remember if this was the same for Libby, but for whatever reason, Kenneka and Henry both had most of their possessions taken by their so called "friends" to "hang on to them for him/her". Libby was shoved into a taxi by her so called "friends", dropped off at her house, didn't make it to her door, and was murdered. All of these deaths could have been prevented if the "friends" were not such human pieces of garbage.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dontstayin
Back