CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #63

Status
Not open for further replies.
MOO

So he's got four people he said he intended to call --

One on cell site placement. Is that an expert on boosters?! I assume he means cell tower placement. Good luck with that, JS.

And a memory expert to say that MT was hungry and sleep deprived when she gave her interviews. Except the expert has never met MT and will only speak in nonscientific generalities....

And another so called expert on memory processing for native language... so MT forgot all what she did on 5/24 because she stored that information in her Spanish memory and since they only asked her in English....

Does MT know her esteemed counselors just made up her defense yesterday?

MOO
This is such a good post IMO. I for one find it hilarious when JS asks questions about science and methods that are above his pay grade. LMAO just today we found out that an ATM has push button prompt.

MOO

MT describes her fooling around with FD. Clothes on. Against the passenger side of the Tacoma when PG arrives.

That's a lot of misdirection IMO to keep PG from seeing the passenger seat, no?

MOO
Wasn’t this because Pavel said they looked “surprised” to see him when he unexpectedly arrived to get his Tacoma …
What better excuse for these 2 than to say, oh, we were canoodling that’s why we’re looked “surprised”

My takeaway for today, in regard to Interview 3, I'm more convinced than ever that MT (along with FD) were actively engaged in keeping PG from the passenger seat of the Tacoma.

Except they weren't gyrating against the vehicle according to PG.

They did distract him though. The walk behind 80 MS. While MT tool off with ... more things to burn.

Hmmm... instead of three loads to burn, possibly it was one load, relit two times.

Whose brainchild do we suppose that was, burning evidence in the home fire? Ill-conceived for sure.

I haven't even started to process the ambush today.

MOO

I can understand why fd took the easy way out the amount of evidence they would have against him. I think the jury recognizes all the lying. I don't think the jury is going to appreciate the two witnesses the defense is sneaking in. They will recognize the waste of their time jmoo

Defense is gonna have to loosen the purse strings....

Is JS going to stay up late and cut and paste a report?
Its going to be expensive but finding it hard to believe that it will have much impact creating doubt given all the LE Interviews show about MT.

MT seems to be a creature of habit with her phone and she seems to track most things and she absolutely kept FD on a VERY short leash.

With her phone as a memory tool that is very effective for her, I'm not sure it makes all that much difference what a memory expert might say?

MT dodges and weaves based on now watching nearly 3 painful interviews not because she cannot remember BUT because she is simply lying or lying about lies etc. How many times does the Jury see her lying? So so many.

MOO

Last edited:
Yes judge r said no laptop for defendant. Moo
I'm tracking the Defendant computer usage and Recorded it as being used by her today EVEN AFTER JUDGE R ruled.

If anyone sees it being used going forward please just post and I will insert an image of a laptop in reply to your post.

We are also tracking cell phone usage and today Defendant was seen 2x using her cell phone in Court and it was notated with an image.

I wish Judge R had eliminated Defendant phone and the Phone of Mama Troconis as I strongly suspect they are communicating with each out WHILE Court is in session.

Do think its shameful that Atty McGuiness did not do anything about securing the Family Court sealed document or demanded Defendant sign a document admitting to having it and saying any/all copies will be returned to the Court.

Judge R did zero to secure the Family Court document and this was very disappointing imo.

MOO

Seeing the Yukon rental car on video today I do wonder if it could have been used to move the body of JF.

I wish all the details of the pickup date and return date of this vehicle were made clear by State.

We know this vehicle was picked up by MT when she took the 2015 Suburban to the shop to be repaired after her crash.

Was the Yukon still around at the same time as the 2015 Suburban?

MOO

I’m way behind - I’m at the part about the alibi call she answered from Greece. LE asks “did the call just end”. MT: “I don’t know because I went downstairs, and I cooked an omelette, but I’m not 100 percent about the omelette , eh ehnaym - my daughter got sunburned at school - so I texted with my daughter about in which purse was her sunscreen.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member