Found Deceased AMBER Alert issued for 11-year-old Livingston, TX Girl - Audrii Cunningham

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I'm being told that they have possibly found her backpack in this area, but no signs of her," Audrii's mother, Cassie Matthews, said.

Audrii was last seen around 7 a.m. Thursday on Lakeside Drive, not far from the home she shares with her father.

Neighbors say they usually see her walking to the bus stop with a dog, but that doesn't appear to have happened Thursday.

"She was allegedly dropped off at her bus stop, and later, on we come to learn that she never even made it on the bus," Matthews said.

Ok so now I have some other questions and I really hate where this may land me.

This guy was a roommate? Audrii essentially lived with guy along with her father?

Was the father home when this guy left the house with Audrii or had he left for work or perhaps wasn’t home at all?

When was the last time anyone outside of family saw Audrii?

Lots of things rolling around in my head right now and a lot of it is pretty much all bad.

MOO

Ok so now I have some other questions and I really hate where this may land me.

This guy was a roommate? Audrii essentially lived with guy along with her father?

Was the father home when this guy left the house with Audrii or had he left for work or perhaps wasn’t home at all?

When was the last time anyone outside of family saw Audrii?

Lots of things rolling around in my head right now and a lot of it is pretty much all bad.

MOO
I think we’re all thinking the same thing… :/

Totally agree! We also are notified within 30 minutes of school starting, in VA. Waiting until the end of the day to tell parents their child never made it to school is unacceptable. Something needs to change in TX.
If you're in a district that averages 25% or more absenteeism on a given day (and there are schools in my area of the Midwest that do) that's going to be a challenge.

I am local. News on the scene, drones being flown. Yellow tape was posted a couple hours ago. Volunteers asked to stay away. Just law enforcement & local news on scene but pushed back somewhat.
Yellow tape means a body was probably found

Well despite what the Texas DPS Officer said in the pressor regarding POI's - Trinity County Sheriff lists a photo and name of a POI in this post - Log into Facebook

So there's that ...
Seriously? This is the 'caretaker' who dropped this beautiful vulnerable 4 ft 1 child off to school @ 7 am?
May be an image of 1 person and text

Seriously? This is the 'caretaker' who dropped this beautiful vulnerable 4 ft 1 child off to school @ 7 am?
May be an image of 1 person and text
I think you're judging a book by its cover. Other than the Nazi Swastika, lengthy rap sheet, and now, violent felony charges, I'm sure he’s a wonderful guy that any parent would trust their child with.

IF this creep harmed Audrii, I don't think he will do well with an interrogation. He doesn't look like a genius to me.
Certainly not, but he does have experience with the justice system, and these guys generally know to shut up. They may get burned once, but they typically learn from it.

Many many 11-year-olds walk to school alone, wait at bus stops alone, play outside alone. There has to come a time when parents can go to work, etc. and allow them the independence to do so.

Could it be they live in a rural enough area that the stop is too far to walk?

It doesn't sound like LE is confirming anything about this guy. Maybe he isn't a roommate and wasn't given permission to take her to the bus. As far as the Swastika tattoo-- How absolutely ignorant and offensive.
If he was a roommate, I do wonder how and why?

Crews with Texas EquuSearch showed up at Lake Livingston to look for the girl around 6 a.m. Saturday after search efforts were paused Friday evening around 5 p.m. On Friday, the search was focused on an area near the south end of the lake. The Texas Department of Public Safety said the area was a "location of interest" and that leads led them there.

Saturday morning, DPS identified what they're calling a vehicle of interest in the search for Audrii – a dark blue Chevrolet Suburban.

TxDPS - Southeast Texas Region
@TxDPSSoutheast

Update on the search for Audrii Cunningham:Investigators believe the 2003 dark blue Chevrolet Suburban (pictured) is a vehicle of interest in the search for the 11-year-old Polk Co. resident.Report tips to Polk Co. Sheriff's Office at 936-327-6810 or http://iwatchtx.org.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Migrant