Found Deceased AMBER Alert issued for 11-year-old Livingston, TX Girl - Audrii Cunningham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Info on the arrest for DM's assult charge from last year: At that time (~Aug 2023) DM 'lawyered up' and wouldn't cooperate. This month, during AC questions, DM shared info with LE that allowed them to arrest him for the assult last year.

video so far "very helpful"
asking for more
reward now $100000
stay away from particular scenic route

Starting now. Updates on search: following active leads from tips and evidence. Received very helpful video from citizens. Asking for more video of highway. $10000 reward for info leading to arrest. Ask people to avoid search areas.

I got some notes before it cut off temporarily on my end...

Following active leads based on tips and evidence

Asking for additional video, highway FM 2136, the 15th from 630 to 8 am

10k crime stoppers reward for info leading to arrest and prosecution

Asked public to stay away from scenic loop... Didn't catch the number (believe it's the loop by water)

Remain hopeful that McDougal will begin helping

Clearing up that McDougal resides in camper on property and didn't have to register as sex offender

They feel comfortable saying McDougal was last person to see her

There were some occasions where he took her to the bus stop or took her to school if she missed the bus

McDougal has been talking but has not confessed

They feel strongly that the backpack found is hers

When asked about foul play they said this is a criminal investigation

BBM, 10K or 100K reward? Tia.

—-

Eta: Thanks everyone for the updates :)

Scenic loop area near Tiger (something) park?
I noticed a helicopter today doing loops over this area and posted screenshots from Flightaware - guessing this is what he was referring to - Tigerville Park, lots of woods and a road named "Scenic Loop":

Looking at the map, Tigerville Park is a ten minute drive from the home, pretty much a straight shot up FM3126. Like mentioned above, there's a boat ramp. Whole thing is right on the water :/

It would be great to hear something from either of them. I know that nobody reacts the same way during tragedies like this, but the silence from her caregivers is disturbing to me. IMO.
I suppose it’s possible that LE has given the family information that Audrii is likely deceased. But even then why not a plea for anyone who may have seen Audrii, the POI or his car to come forward and share with LE?

The current focus seems to be more on their distress over social media speculation. I get it, social media can be awfully harsh but the spokesperson only briefly mentioned to call LE if they have information.

Even if LE has a solid idea of what happened, any further information from the public would be helpful if the POI eventually is arrested for murder and goes to trial. MOO of course- thankfully I’ve never had to deal with a nightmare like Audrii’s family is experiencing. Heartbreaking.

I can imagine the family are getting a very volatile backlash at the moment. There may well be legitimate concern that it will do more harm than good. A lot of the vitrol will be from unfounded rumours.

From reporter questions: McDougal most likely last person to see her, some occasions he did drop her off at bus stop or school. No confession. Has been talking to investigators though. Trying to piece together timeline of where he was traveling via video. Backpack strongly believed to be audreii's. Criminal investigation. Inticing a minor felony, don't know if was sex crime but he was not required to register as SO. McDougal agreed to take them to certain locations. Don't believe missing before 645am, just backtracking to 3am to see POI's movements. Big pause after being asked if they think she's still alive. "Hopeful". No other POI at moment but not excluding
So does that mean someone saw her prior to 6:45 AM on the 15th? Interesting … so something happened that very morning?

The satellite view of the central area inside the Scenic Loop Rd is interesting. Any locals know what the geography is made up of? From this view it looks like crops (because of the parallel "plow lines") in the dark green areas, interspersed between woods. What kind of crops would be grown like that?

ac-sat-view.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member