Found Deceased 11-year-old Livingston, TX Girl - Audrii Cunningham - *ARREST* #2

I am so angry that McDougal avoided a prison sentence for his prior SA case.

This allowed this piece of filth to go free to stalk and abuse this precious child, then further abuse her body by tying it to the bottom of a river.

I truly hope the worst happens to him in prison.

I truly believe pedophilia is incurable and the perps should be locked away or executed.

I am so angry that McDougal avoided a prison sentence for his prior SA case.

This allowed this piece of filth to go free to stalk and abuse this precious child, then further abuse her body by tying it to the bottom of a river.

I truly hope the worst happens to him in prison.

I truly believe pedophilia is incurable and the perps should be locked away or executed.
I’m also angry that he wasn’t incarcerated back in August for stabbing that man, who naturally wanted him arrested. If he had been, Audrii would still be here.

I just don’t understand how you can stab someone who is pressing charges, and still be out to kill your friend’s child?

I’m also angry that he wasn’t incarcerated back in August for stabbing that man, who naturally wanted him arrested. If he had been, Audrii would still be here.
I'm a bit confused as to the circumstances of the stabbing. The victim said he recognized McDougal as the guy who stabbed him, so he called the police. This would imply he didn't know who he was when he went to give a police report (assuming he did that, which if he went to the hospital I think they have to report stabbings). However, he did apparently know the woman somehow, so he could've told the police to track her down.

Maybe they couldn't find her? Or they did and she refused to identify McDougal.

I'm a bit confused as to the circumstances of the stabbing. The victim said he recognized McDougal as the guy who stabbed him, so he called the police. This would imply he didn't know who he was when he went to give a police report (assuming he did that, which if he went to the hospital I think they have to report stabbings). However, he did apparently know the woman somehow, so he could've told the police to track her down.

Yes, there has to be an explanation like that. Because I don’t see any reason why law enforcement would just look the other way at an assault with a deadly weapon like that.

But notice how quickly he was arrested for it once Audrii was missing? That’s troubling.

Even prior to killing a little girl, it was very easy to tell that this was a disgusting excuse for a human being that I wouldn’t allow to say hi to my dog across the street.
Well, he certainly looked the part of the stereotypical bad guy and ex-felon. Odd to think of him babysitting a little girl. And we see how that went.

I think *maybe* the wording of that information is confusing. Could they have meant that the woman was someone McDougal knew, not the stabbing victim?

Audrii was missing early Feb 15th but her date of death on her obit is listed as Feb 20th. He seriously didn’t keep her hidden for 4 or 5 days did he?? Just the thought of that is nauseating. I guess the autopsy would confirm the timeline.

Maybe they’re using the date they found her as confirmation of death instead? JMO

Funeral arrangements for Auttri Cunningham have been announced. Per the funeral home, Pace Funeral Home of Livingston, Texas, all of the services will be open to the public.

Video/article
Source: KHOU (CBS) - Houston, Texas

Published: 5:43 PM CST February 21, 2024
Updated: 5:43 PM CST February 21, 2024

Snipped:

According to the Pace Funeral Home, a visitation is scheduled for Friday, March 1 from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. at the First Baptist Church at 106 Colt Road in Livingston.
On Saturday, March 2, a rosary service will take place starting at 10:30 a.m. at the St. Joseph Catholic Church at 2590 Highway 190 West in Livingston. The funeral service will follow immediately afterward.

Read more:

Last edited:
Audrii was missing early Feb 15th but her date of death on her obit is listed as Feb 20th. He seriously didn’t keep her hidden for 4 or 5 days did he?? Just the thought of that is nauseating. I guess the autopsy would confirm the timeline.

Maybe they’re using the date they found her as confirmation of death instead? JMO
The 20th is when they found her. Until the medical examiner can state when she actually passed that is the date I think they're going with. IMO

At this time, Pace Funeral Home - Livingston, Texas, is indicating the date of death as 2/20/24, which is the date Autrii was located in the Trinity River.

At this time, there is no obituary but it is indicated:
Obituary to follow.

This is a lovely, beautiful picture of Autrii.

The Link to Pace Funeral Home - Livingston, Texas:

please click on Autrii's name below her picture to view arrangements.

1708560725966.png

Last edited:
The 20th is when they found her. Until the medical examiner can state when she actually passed that is the date I think they're going with. IMO
Retired funeral director here. It's highly unlikely IMO that the medical examiner will record any date other than the date she was found on her death certificate. At least in Florida, where I was licensed, the medical examiner would indicate "Found on [Date]" as the date of death rather than making a guess as to when she was actually killed. I assume most states will be the same.

I remember reading a book about the Eastburn family murders in the 1980s. They were found on a Sunday, but had been dead for 3-4 days. Yet their death dates were listed as the time and date that medics found them and declared them deceased. So it must be with little Audrii.

At this time, Pace Funeral Home - Livingston, Texas, is indicating the date of death as 2/20/24, which is the date Autrii was located in the Trinity River.

At this time, there is no obituary but it is indicated:
Obituary to follow.

This is a lovely, beautiful picture of Autrii.

The Link to Pace Funeral Home - Livingston, Texas; please click on her name below her picture to view arrangements.

View attachment 485075

IMG_8100.png

She was going to be a pretty teenager.

There was/is a Candlelight Vigil in memory of Audrii Cunningham today, Wednesday, 2/21/24.

Source: KPRC (NBC) - Houston, Texas
Published: February 21, 2024 at 1:19 PM

Updated: February 21, 2024 at 6:15 PM

Snipped:

LIVINGSTON
– The Livingston community will be remembering Audrii Cunnigham on Wednesday with a candlelight vigil.

Link to Live Stream:

Retired funeral director here. It's highly unlikely IMO that the medical examiner will record any date other than the date she was found on her death certificate. At least in Florida, where I was licensed, the medical examiner would indicate "Found on [Date]" as the date of death rather than making a guess as to when she was actually killed. I assume most states will be the same.
Thank you. Seems odd to me though, I've watched real court cases where a time frame and date of death were an issue or at least part of the prosecution's case. IMO.

Thank you. Seems odd to me though, I've watched real court cases where a time frame and date of death were an issue or at least part of the prosecution's case. IMO.
In the Eastburn murders I cited above, during the trial much was made of the fact that the murderer had come in around 9 pm on Thursday. Yet on their headstones the later Sunday date when they were declared dead by medical personnel was used.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiphasGrace
Back