AMBER ALERT TN - Autistic teen Sebastian Wayne Drake Rogers, 15, missing in Hendersonville - Feb 27, 2024 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
About 20:20.

Seth asks, why was Katie asking Chris to help verify what she did on Sunday if he wasn't even there?

GOOD QUESTION, SETH. Some of us noticed that too. Making sure she gets straight the story they agreed on?

ETA: I am not accusing Katie of anything. Just pointing out another thing that jumped out to me as very odd.

Ay yi yi, Seth just implied that Katie was medicating Sebastian to keep him calmer. (paraphrasing)

That might not be what it seems. I'm not taking her side in this, but it's not rare for children/teens to take medication or melatonin for ADD, anxiety/ depression, or sleep difficulty.

It does sound like Seth is a great dad.

Looks like Seth is flooding the youtubes trying to enlist as much support as possible to look for Sebastian.

Katie and Chris: crickets
This is the disparity virtually everyone is noticing.

The difference between Seth and Chris in their attitudes toward finding SR is alarming.

Now, CP refuses the lie detector test? After publicly stating he'd take one?

And, why hadn't LE asked him to take one earlier? LE should have asked him to take the test on day one.

The timeline in this case keeps bothering me.

His alibi is that he was in Memphis and can prove it via his phone records showing a 3-plus hour call between him and KP from around 9-ish to midnight-ish.

It may be just a coincidence that the commute from Hendersonville and Memphis is also 3-plus hours.

Speculation Alert: Or, it may be that KP called CP around 9-ish with some emergency, and CP told her not to hang up, and he left his phone in the camper and then drove back to Hendersonville and when he got there, hung up KP's phone, which would have disconnected the call. His phone would have pinged at the camper, and her phone would have pinged at their home during that time.

It keeps bothering me that CP said the commute takes 3 hours and 25 (or, 27) minutes from door to door. That's what Google Maps says also.

But, Google Maps bases their driving times on the speed limit and typical traffic. Not everyone drives the speed limit and there are times when traffic is heavier or lighter which can affect commute times as well.

All MOO

*not looking good for Katie. Seth says once again, she wasn’t being an adult, or proper parent of autistic child, concerned with their lack of routine and adjusting their lifestyle to fit Sebastian. His discussions were mostly with Chris about his son coming to live with Seth.

Last edited:
*not looking good for Katie. Seth says once again, she wasn’t being an adult, or proper parent of autistic child, concerned with their lack of routine and adjusting their lifestyle to fit Sebastian. His discussions were mostly with Chris about his son coming to live with Seth.
That's so concerning.

I'm reaching a kind of information overload from all the recent interviews that have been made public. I'm having a tough time keeping who said what straight.

One thing that hit hard was when Seth said someone was taking down the flyers. Who would be mean enough to do that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissingPersonsMatter