Deceased/Not Found Danka Ilić, 1 year old, Bor, Serbia, 26 March 2024 *arrest*

As we unofficially learn, the vehicle in which the suspects SJ and DD were was equipped with a tracking system, and through it they determined that they threw her at the landfill near Starobanjsko put, a few kilometers from the place where they hit the girl.

- The GPS showed that they stayed there for half a minute - says Blic's source.

Informer has even more horrible claims, but I'm not repeating them.

This was also published on March 27. Was the suspects' work Fiat Panda caught on the neighbor's camera?

The team of the Telegraf.rs portal came into possession of an exclusive video from the security camera of the neighbor's house near where Danka Ilić (2) disappeared, and on which a car can be seen hurrying by. The girl disappeared yesterday around 1:45 p.m., while the car was spotted on video at 1:47 p.m.

2703-snimak-sa-sigurnosne-kamere-u-banjskom-polju.00000600.still001-815x458.jpg

Terrible news!!!!

Why didn't they call ambulance if they hit the little girl with a car?
She could have still been alive!!!

To throw a child into rubbish to die is....
I don't even have words to describe my feeling of repugnance :mad:

Rest in Peace sweet Angel.
Condolences to Family :(

This was also published on March 27. Was the suspects' work Fiat Panda caught on the neighbor's camera?

The team of the Telegraf.rs portal came into possession of an exclusive video from the security camera of the neighbor's house near where Danka Ilić (2) disappeared, and on which a car can be seen hurrying by. The girl disappeared yesterday around 1:45 p.m., while the car was spotted on video at 1:47 p.m.

2703-snimak-sa-sigurnosne-kamere-u-banjskom-polju.00000600.still001-815x458.jpg
That car was identified as Fiat Punto. The public utility company "Vodovod" is also responsible for garbage collection and disposal... Both of the suspects were drunk at the time...

Last edited:
Dbm

Last edited:
OK, I mayby misunderstood that they were driving Fiat Panda, but the car in the video is Fiat Punto or Zastava 10, which is just rebadged Fiat Punto. Definitely not Fiat Panda.
I was unaware that the issue has been cleared up - inside the light blue Punto was the neighbor who last saw the girl on the street. He was on his way to a shop. On his way back, she was gone.

Police press conference this afternoon (start at 14:15 in the video):

Lots of details in there. Also recaps in this article:

Some of the details:
Danka's mother came to Banjsko polje with her children at 13:10. While the children were playing in the yard she was taking photos. At 13:22 she realized that Danka was missing. She called the husband at 13:41.
Between 13:45 and 13:52, Danka left the yard and walked on the asphalt pavement/road where she was seen by two eyewitnesses.
At 13:50 Danka's mother, while looking for her daughter, saw a white car and a man standing next to it, which later turned out to be one of the suspects.
The suspects stopped at the gate of the house at 13:50, allegedly to take a bathroom break. They were there for 2,5 minutes. When they drove off they hit Danka after 30-40 meters. She was unconscious when they put her in the car. Alarmingly, at 13:57 they were stopped by Danka's father who asked if they had seen her. They replied that they had not. From there they drove to the landfill and stayed for 1,5 minutes. Then they returned to work where they left the vehicle. One of them even participated in the organized search for Danka later that day.

Last edited:
According to The Informer the two suspects have been named as Srđan Janković from the village of Luka and Dejan Dragijevič from the village of Zlot.

Za ovaj monstruozni zločin i rasplet kome se nikom ni u najgorim noćnim morama nije nadao osumnjičeni su radnici komunalnog preduzeća ”Vodovod” Bor Srđan Janković (50) iz sela Luka i Dejan Dragijević (50) iz sela Zlot.

For this monstrous atrocity, and chain of events that nobody in their worst nightmares could fathom, the suspects are workers from the public company Vodovod from Bor, Srđan Janković (50) from the village of Luka and Dejan Dragijević (50) from the village of Zlot.

My mind is an absolutely spinning that these two could be so callous and cold hearted. Hopefully they will get life sentences in whatever is the roughest prison in all of Serbia.!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Migrant
Back