Australia Samantha Murphy, 51, last seen leaving her property to go for a run in the Canadian State Forest, Ballarat, 4 Feb 2024 *Arrest* #9

Ooops!
And here I was convinced of only women handlers judging by the photo :rolleyes:

But ONLY 2 dogs???

Is it so expensive to train a cadaver dog?
I have NOT the slightest idea about these matters.

JMO
Of course we don’t know the gender of the doggies either…. :p ;)

However I imagine that the gender of either the handlers or the doggies wouldn’t ultimately matter to Samatha or her family - but personally I would feel very touched, for Samantha and her family - if it was a doggie who found her, and helped Police return her to her family.

Sending my heartfelt thoughts and wishes to Samantha, her family, the doggies and to police for their tireless work in these circumstances.

Slightly not on topic, but what is going on in this image!?
View attachment 496425

A MALE Police Officer!!!! :)

He is in other photos with the dog and female Officers.

"It's understood

NSW and Queensland

are the only two states in Australia with cadaver detection dog capabilities."

Last edited:
"Police officer" working with enthusiasm.
Who is a good boy??

View attachment 496421

Digging for clues...
View attachment 496422

A mine shaft :oops:
View attachment 496423

Enfield State Park
View attachment 496424

That photo of the police officer standing on the false bottom/top of that mineshaft made my pulse skyrocket! I went on yearly holidays as a child to gold country, and lived in the same location for the better part of a decade as an adult. It was drummed into me from a young age that if you don't want to die horribly, you don't ever step on anything that looks like even a shallow depression, let alone climb into one so obvious! I really hope he knew something we don't about the safety of that manoeuvre in that specific shaft, otherwise he should buy a lottery ticket!

I know we're not meant to tell other posters what to do, but if you value your life, NEVER do that.^^^ Unless you're trained SAR with a team and safety gear, stay on the path and keep your distance from old shafts.

MOO

Last edited:
I wonder if his "tradie car" has logo+phone number of the Business?

Imagine if somebody allegedly saw him near Enfield Park.

There was this suggestion on another forum I saw
(NOT a rumour!!! but a theory),

and it caught my eye as it sounds plausible.

There are always some witnesses to notice something unusual - like electrician's car with logo allegedly entering a Park on Sunday :rolleyes:

JMO

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlexWorksInTelly