VA - Boy, 6, in custody after shooting teacher, Newport News, Jan 2023 *mom charged* #3

Commonwealth attorney report released
Document from GJ, 34 pages

@PrairieWind

I'm on page 5... this is infuriating.

Isn't Ms Foster still on NNPS payroll?

And, I doubt this is the only school in the country that is allowed to operate in such a way.

Taylor is serving a two-year sentence at Western Tide Water Regional Jail for a felony child neglect charge. After that, Ellenson said she will serve a 21-month sentence in a federal prison for using marijuana while owning a gun. She could get out around the fall of 2027.

I hope any town where she chooses to live upon release is notified of her presence.

I'm on page 5... this is infuriating.

Isn't Ms Foster still on NNPS payroll?

And, I doubt this is the only school in the country that is allowed to operate in such a way.
Oh you know, it the whole place is a disaster. Have you gotten to the part where the doors were locked when the police arrived and they couldn't get in because the buzzer was broke. The committee references this could have been a mass shooting.

Another disturbing area, is when the principal and vice principal were locked in the office and AZ was laying outside, unconscious, bleeding, at the principal's door and she opens it and shuts it. Finally, the secretary calls 911 and makes a public announcement.

Then let's talk about how the school board denied the students that were in the class of the shooting transfer to other schools. And let's not forget the missing records, records removed from the school and taken to an employee's home trying to avoid the subpoena, the file in Abby's office on the student gone, the only one gone.

Moo... The school board should fire them all except the teachers and make the secretary the principal. The school secretary was in charge of everything while the principal and assistant principal hid behind locked doors and wouldn't let the other child in the office into their office.

These people are bonafide a danger to any activity involving supervision of children.

Moo... Added... I'm so mad I could scream.

Last edited:
Oh you know, it the whole place is a disaster. Have you gotten to the part where the doors were locked when the police arrived and they couldn't get in because the buzzer was broke. The committee references this could have been a mass shooting.

Another disturbing area, is when the principal and vice principal were locked in the office and AZ was laying outside, unconscious, bleeding, at the principal's door and she opens it and shuts it. Finally, the secretary calls 911 and makes a public announcement.

Then let's talk about how the school board denied the students that were in the class of the shooting transfer to other schools. And let's not forget the missing records, records removed from the school and taken to an employee's home trying to avoid the subpoena, the file in Abby's office on the student gone, the only one gone.

Moo... The school board should fire them all except the teachers and make the secretary the principal. The school secretary was in charge of everything while the principal and assistant principal hid behind locked doors and wouldn't let the other child in the office into their office.

These people are bonafide a danger to any activity involving supervision of children.

Moo... Added... I'm so mad I could scream.

Amen!

There is no way in the world that a jury won't give AZ $40 million in her lawsuit. Heck, I'm wondering if they can give her more.
I did notice several other civil lawsuits against Ms Parker on the Virginia Court website. Those innocent children and the school board treated them terribly, refuse to let them transfer to another school, no assistance with counseling.

There just has to be away to hold the school board accountable. This can't be happening in just this one school, I do believe that this is a pattern throughout their entire district.

Praying for justice for all

Moo

There is no way in the world that a jury won't give AZ $40 million in her lawsuit. Heck, I'm wondering if they can give her more.
I did notice several other civil lawsuits against Ms Parker on the Virginia Court website. Those innocent children and the school board treated them terribly, refuse to let them transfer to another school, no assistance with counseling.

There just has to be away to hold the school board accountable. This can't be happening in just this one school, I do believe that this is a pattern throughout their entire district.

Praying for justice for all

Moo

What was that former NNPS superintendent's salary before severance... IIRC, it was over $250,000. What do they pay other board members?

But, no money for working buzzers for school entrance, no walls and easily-accessible safe areas for teachers & students inside the school, not enough money for walkie-talkies within the school, not enough money to hire SRO's for each school.

Stupidity was running Richneck Elementary. And, we need to know how many other US schools are being operated this same way.

Stay Tuned
CW Atty's Public Release also announces:
“press conference” Thursday, April 11 at 11:00 AM."

But looks like not everybody is invited:
"Credentialed members of the press are invited to attend."
Gives url for locating office.

^ Special Grand Jury Concludes Its Investigation and Report on the Shooting at Richneck Elementary School. — Commonwealth's Attorney

"If you are a victim or witness in a trial, it can be helpful to talk to the prosecutor beforehand. You can call our office to set up a meeting either in person or by telephone. This will help you get ready for the trial..."

But ;) it gives directions & pix which seem helpful.
Has anyone seen if this presser will be streamed or broadcast?

Last edited:
Parker's not a fugitive any longer, it seems. (There are some photos & video at link)

The report was Posted at 9:17 AM, Apr 11, 2024
and last updated 9:33 AM, Apr 11, 2024

Ebony Parker is scheduled to be in court this morning to advise attorney arrangements. Parker was the assistant principal at Richneck Elementary School in Newport News on Jan. 6, 2023, when a then-6-year-old boy shot Zwerner in her classroom.

News 3 has a crew at today's hearing. This article will be updated accordingly.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
just_a_shouthern_gal
Back