Found Deceased WI - Sade Robinson, 19, Critical Missing, student at Milwaukee Area Tech College, car found burned near 30th & Lisbon, Milwaukee, 1 Apr 2024 *arrest*

This is so sad. She's adorable and has so much of her life ahead of her. Also anyone who knows Milwaukee knows that if you've ever been a student around there, whether now or 20+ years ago, you know Pizza Shuttle. She and her friends look so sweet in those pictures.

I am hoping that at a minimum, her family gets answers and justice. And that if this is going where it looks like it might be leaning, that we get an absolute monster off our streets here.

[...]
"The probable cause statement talks about blood from the comforter and the stairwell of the defendant's residence," said Prosecutor Ian Vance-Curzan. "There's been additional blood found in the residence."

Vance-Curzan told the court commissioner prosecutors are awaiting DNA test results of what was found in Anderson's home. They're also waiting on additional DNA test results of more body parts found.

[...]

Whether or not all this blood and these body parts came from beautiful Sade, thank goodness for dumb criminals who lead a trail of evidence right to themselves.

[...]
"The probable cause statement talks about blood from the comforter and the stairwell of the defendant's residence," said Prosecutor Ian Vance-Curzan. "There's been additional blood found in the residence."

Vance-Curzan told the court commissioner prosecutors are awaiting DNA test results of what was found in Anderson's home. They're also waiting on additional DNA test results of more body parts found.

[...]

Whether or not all this blood and these body parts came from beautiful Sade, thank goodness for dumb criminals who lead a trail of evidence right to themselves.
Sounds like at least one person has told police that either he had done something shady and/or that he'd had contact with Sade and that she was now missing, too, based on comments from the attorney.

Robinson was only a month away from finishing her associate degree in criminal justice at MATC. Scarbrough said her daughter was still figuring out her next steps, but was looking at joining the U.S. Air Force. The family has other veterans, with her grandfather a retired U.S. Navy veteran and her uncle a U.S. Army veteran, she said.

Robinson recently had gotten her passport and planned well with her money, self-funding recent trips to Jamaica and Atlanta.

The family is tight-knit, Scarbrough said, texting frequently and having groups on the family tracking app Life360. Robinson's last location on the app has been a source for searches, she said.

Scarbrough said she was a standout older sister, even getting her little sister Adrianna a job at the Wisconsin Club, where Robinson worked a second job, and often picked her sister up for work.

She lived in a small "bachelorette" apartment and her grandmother Linda would often visit her, where Robinson loved to cook seafood for her, Scarbrough said.

"Her whole life was so ahead of her, she was so, so amazing. So beautiful, such a beautiful angel. Everywhere she went, people just admired my baby," Scarbrough said.

On Tuesday morning, the person of interest, Maxwell Anderson, appeared in court. Anthony Cotton, Anderson's defense attorney, and Anderson’s parents also appeared in court. The defense attorney appeared to allude to Anderson's potential connection to the missing woman in his remarks.

“He’s been arrested now and held for going on over four days… on nothing more than a written submission to the court indicating that because he supposedly had contact with a missing person and there’s some cell tower suspicion that he continues to remain detained,” Cotton said.

At the hearing, Milwaukee County Assistant District Attorney Ian Vance-Curzan, a member of the office’s homicide unit, said authorities found blood on the stairwell of Anderson’s house and on a comforter.

A timeline of events on the cases can be found here.

On Tuesday morning, the person of interest, Maxwell Anderson, appeared in court. Anthony Cotton, Anderson's defense attorney, and Anderson’s parents also appeared in court. The defense attorney appeared to allude to Anderson's potential connection to the missing woman in his remarks.

“He’s been arrested now and held for going on over four days… on nothing more than a written submission to the court indicating that because he supposedly had contact with a missing person and there’s some cell tower suspicion that he continues to remain detained,” Cotton said.

At the hearing, Milwaukee County Assistant District Attorney Ian Vance-Curzan, a member of the office’s homicide unit, said authorities found blood on the stairwell of Anderson’s house and on a comforter.

A timeline of events on the cases can be found here.

awful, awful, awful.

Heartbreakingly, the outcome here feels almost inevitable, doesn't it? It's too easy to imagine a scenario wherein the POI became enamored of this beautiful, friendly young woman, maybe even obsessed, and then could not handle it at all when she declined his advances. The Pizza Shuttle is so well known, popular. He could have met her there, persuaded her to meet him somewhere for a date.

She would not have stood a chance.

I can only hope I have this completely wrong.

Here's what we know about Maxwell Anderson's past legal issues (via the Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel)

A handful of violations in his formal criminal past...DUIs and fights with family and maybe one random person? That is to say, not a HUGE legal history but not nothing either.

I feel so bad for her family. Every single thing I've seen with them has been just heartbreaking, and Sade seemed like such a nice person on a good path in her very young life. I really hate this for them, and her.

Last edited:
Here's what we know about Maxwell Anderson's past legal issues (via the Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel)

A handful of violations in his formal criminal past...DUIs and fights with family and maybe one random person? That is to say, not a HUGE legal history but not nothing either.

I feel so bad for her family. Every single thing I've seen with them has been just heartbreaking, and Sade seemed like such a nice person on a good path in her very young life. I really hate this for them, and her.
Someone must be bailing this guy out in both a literal and figurative sense. He's attacked people twice, once resulting in broken bones, and apparently never done a day in jail. He's also had two DWIs, got busted driving while suspended and failed drug tests for cocaine while on probation and STILL hasn't had his probation revoked. I hope if he is responsible for Sade's death he never sees the light of day again.

It’s possible more information will be forthcoming tomorrow (Friday)

“In court on Tuesday, prosecutors asked that Anderson be held for 72 more hours and give them until Friday morning, April 12, to build a case against him, FOX6 Milwaukee reported.”

It’s possible more information will be forthcoming tomorrow (Friday)

“In court on Tuesday, prosecutors asked that Anderson be held for 72 more hours and give them until Friday morning, April 12, to build a case against him, FOX6 Milwaukee reported.”

I'm ready for a Felony Friday.

One week after his arrest, Maxwell S. Anderson has been charged with homicide in the death of 19-year-old Sade Carleena Robinson.

The charges confirm what many had grown to suspect in the last week and a half: that human remains discovered in Cudahy on April 2 belong to Robinson, who was reported missing April 1.

Anderson, who was arrested April 4, was charged Friday with first-degree intentional homicide, mutilating a corpse and arson. Anderson is expected to make a court appearance Friday morning, while officials with the Milwaukee County Sheriff's Office and Milwaukee Police Department have scheduled a press conference at 10 a.m.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
echizenryoma
Back