Date Body FoundJune 06, 2014
StateVA
CountyNewport News

Case Photo

Unidentified Person / NamUs #UP6182
Date Body FoundFebruary 15, 1991
StateFL
CountyMonroe

Hello. I am not sure if a family member of mine has already posted her name somewhere on this website; therefore, I apologize if I am making a duplicate case. I just watched a case on “Web of Death” on Hulu about Abraham Shakespeare and I am hoping you all can help us too! Brenda is my aunt. We are still looking for her body. Below, I have posted Cold Justice‘s investigation on her case. So far, I feel like Kelly from Cold Justice has put Brenda’s case together the best and gives you a better timeline Of events. Although, there are many more websites that have Brenda on them. She went missing from her home, in 1992, on her sons 1st birthday. From here, I am open to any help we can get. Thank you so much to anyone who gives her case a look through.

September 25, 2023

BRUSHFORK, W.Va. (WVVA) - A local cold case has been given some new attention with the unveiling of a new billboard on route fifty-two in Brushfork. Brenda Lambert has been missing since July nineteen ninety-two.

1695696160971.jpeg

SEP 26, 2023
[...]

“This is our ninth billboard; again, we’ve put billboards all over the state of Virginia,” Kenny Jarels of the AWARE Foundation said as traffic passed the reminder of Brenda Lambert. “This is our first one in West Virginia, but we want to make it so visible if someone – let’s just be brutally honest – there’s an individual or individuals who know what happened to Brenda Lambert 31 years ago; and we’re hoping that someone will have a conscience and do the right thing and come forth with the information that will at least allow this family to bring their loved one home and give her a proper burial.”

Brenda Lambert was legally declared deceased last year, he added as he looked up at the new billboard with Kennedy.

[...]

The foundation is funding the billboard. It will stay in Brushfork for about a month, but then it can be transferred to other location.

[...]

Sept 25, 2023

This guy specializes in going and talking to families getting details and trying to help families, he has a lot of videos doing this

“It’s been life-changing, it alters every piece of your life and it never stops,” Kennedy said. “It’s a never-ending thing; it doesn’t get better — you don’t get used to it. It gets worse as time goes on.”

Hello. I am not sure if a family member of mine has already posted her name somewhere on this website; therefore, I apologize if I am making a duplicate case. I just watched a case on “Web of Death” on Hulu about Abraham Shakespeare and I am hoping you all can help us too! Brenda is my aunt. We are still looking for her body. Below, I have posted Cold Justice‘s investigation on her case. So far, I feel like Kelly from Cold Justice has put Brenda’s case together the best and gives you a better timeline Of events. Although, there are many more websites that have Brenda on them. She went missing from her home, in 1992, on her sons 1st birthday. From here, I am open to any help we can get. Thank you so much to anyone who gives her case a look through.

Hi Jessica! Welcome and thank you.

I cannot for the life of me find your aunt's episode to watch of Cold Justice. I'd like to though. I scoured the internet lol.

Am I reading this right that Brenda's daughter died? I am SO sorry. :(

Did Mark Anthony Cook know Raymond Lambert?

Did LE ever search RL’s family’s acreage?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Migrant
Back