OK OK, Veronica Butler 27 & Jilian Kelley 39, Vehicle Abandoned, Texas County, 30 Mar 2024 #3 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is an article on Oklahoma's only current female on death row. I think she may get company soon.

Yeah people who commit crimes never think they’ll get caught. Maybe someone was supposed to drive and hide the vehicle somewhere and failed to cooperate?
I just don’t think there was any way, even if things went precisely to plan, that these morons had a chance.

Apparently they’re not big fans of Mark Twain, as they subscribe to the philosophy that the best way to keep a secret is to involve as many people as possible.

Last edited:
The first execution under the new law occurred in 1990. From 1915 to March 2004, Oklahoma had executed 156 individuals, including three women. Between 1915 and 1966 eighty-two died by electrocution, and one was hanged. Seventy-three died from lethal injection between September 1990 and March 2004

1713145210630.png

I’m leaning towards the two males, with the female assisting in some way. I’d be surprised if grandma was there.
Ohh interesting. I’m curious to hear your thoughts behind this theory, especially the aspect of grandma being possibly absent during the final act… if you feel comfortable sharing at this point, of course.

I just don’t think there was any way, even if things went precisely to plan, that these morons had a chance.

Apparently they’re not big fans of Mark Twain, as they subscribe to the philosophy of the best way to keep a secret is to involve as many people as possible.
However, with two victims they'd need more people to control them, plus maybe someone to stay with the kids.

JMO

Thank goodness. At least they didn't do something to make the bodies irretrievable.
I think LE being involved VERY fast likely prevented anything too major from going on. I wonder if what they did was what they originally planned or if plans had to be changed when LE was immediately in the area? I am sure eyes were on TA right away.

I think LE being involved VERY fast likely prevented anything too major from going on. I wonder if what they did was what they originally planned or if plans had to be changed when LE was immediately in the area? I am sure eyes were on TA right away.
That’s a good point, and one that further pushes the question of what the heck TA was thinking would happen, in terms of the investigation when these women were noticed missing right away.
But yes- makes sense that they would’ve had eyes on them right away and likely continuously in one way or another from the moment the paper trails (and likely local gossip) pointed LE right back to TA.

I imagine the body location was where they planned, as they didn’t appear to do anything to buy themselves a great deal of time, which they’d need to carry out some of the more creative things people have speculated.

I think we’re looking at a pre-dug hole.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Migrant