OK OK, Veronica Butler 27 & Jilian Kelley 39, Vehicle Abandoned, Texas County, 30 Mar 2024 #3 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reposting this for anyone who missed photos of the dramatic change in Tifany Adams over the last 4-5 years.
IMO TA is the epitome of evil. This was a selfish, brutal, horrific crime that was imo fueled by TA’s mounting anger, resentment, bitterness for VB and her need for power, total control and winning at all costs with obviously no regard whatsoever for all the innocent lives that would be affected/destroyed by her selfish actions.
To me, there is no other explanation for TA aka the ringleader/mastermind other than sheer evil absolutely rotten to the core which imo eventually catches up with a person and rots them from the inside out hence the drastic change in TA’s appearance over the past several years.
As for her ‘crew’, what kind of people agree to become involved in something like this, so wicked/heinous?! Sold their souls to TA (the devil)? for what? Money/greed? Or, or, or??? Suppose it will all come out eventually.

At any rate, this whole thing, this conspiracy to kill 2 women over what appears to be custody issues, one an innocent bystander so to speak just trying to help, and leaving 6 young children to grow up without their Mother is absolutely ruthless and (thankfully) beyond my comprehension.
I struggle to find words to adequately express the disdain/disgust I feel for these 4 vile creatures and my outrage at what they’ve done to these 2 poor women and their children.

My heart goes out to the children and families of VB and JK, absolutely gutted for them especially the 6 children having to now grow up without their Mother. Absolutely heartbreaking.

IMHO

ETA-clarity

Last edited:
Just wow. I cannot fathom how four individuals can rationalize, pre-plan, and then commit the murder of two women. Knowing that both victims are confirmed dead makes the four mugshots of the "suspects" that much more hideous. And to be so cocky as to share information about the crime with your daughter that is only 16 years old. These idiots did seem to see themselves as the big fish in the small pond and untouchable, I see that in their mugshots. And they thought they would get away with this..omg! They are, all four, truly low-life scum and dumber, truly dumber, than all hell! I hope they pay dearly for their actions and suffer, really suffer the consequences. I can only imagine what defense arguments they will offer if they go to trial. It will probably be a circus.
Rest in peace, Veronica and Jillian.
How on earth would a defense attorney deal with this ? Who would even take it on? Since this lot has funds, they wouldn't get an assigned defense attorney right? In any case if I was among the potential assigned ones, I'd leave town or make sure I'd be sick or something.

I'm doing a little reading on the God's Misfits right now. They really appeal to the misfits and rejects of society - which is what church is supposed to be about, but this is ridiculous.
So it's an actual thing? I just assumed that it was some sort of mid-life crisis from people who never really moved on emotionally from high school. Wow, guess I know what I will be reading about later, thanks.

ETA
I just googled. Gulp.

I want to hug the teenage daughter. I don’t know how you get to the place in life that her mother was but by sharing it with her daughter was abusive and evil. It may have been a form of intimidation by letting the daughter know and see evidence of what happened so she would be scared and not talk. How do you put your child in that position?
It sounds a lot like Angela Wagner to me. The fact they were part of some anti government group also leads me to believe they might have fed off each other. All these crazy ideas and conspiracy theories come up and in a group dynamic it seems to get fueled by others having a similar belief.

Not all of course and I am sure there are plenty of people who just enjoy a good conspiracy or who question the government and are NOT like this in any way.. so I'm not saying all..

But look at Lori Vallow Daybell.. so many followed that nonsense.. got pulled in and left us all thinking HOW??

Angela Wagner-- they didn't have a cult per se, but they sure had a family dynamic that was warped. All for one and one for all type thinking.

It's possible this teenager girl was already thinking this group was wacky. I think that might have made it easier for her to come forward. If she bought in to their thinking, I don't think she would have been as forthcoming right away. Sounds like she recognized they were all crazy and was ready to spill the details and get away from that. They were meeting at her house too. Imagine having to listen or at least be able to overhear some of the nonsense they must have talked about.

I also wonder about TA's other children. From her FB page there is a daughter who would be in her very early 20s now. I hope she's out of that house and away from all that has been going on.

No only were 6 children now motherless, plenty of other children are also impacted by what this group did.. all of their children are now mother/father less and dealing with their actions also.

So I wonder if Grice backed out?

5 stun guns for 5 people involved and 3 burner phones maybe 1 for each couple that was along and the other for Grice.
I was wondering if Grice possibly backed out. There were three burner phones but the daughter CW says she saw two in Cora’s room charging. So were the Twombly’s given two and TA and TC had the other? Or Grice gave his back to the Twombly’s at some point? Just trying to brainstorm why he was not arrested with the other four.

I'm doing a little reading on the God's Misfits right now. They really appeal to the misfits and rejects of society - which is what church is supposed to be about, but this is ridiculous.

Yeah, the name seems to allow these murderers to be the victims, as "misfits".

This is a very narcissistic ploy. TA being the narc and likely the Twombleys and Grice as stupid acolytes.

How on earth would a defense attorney deal with this ? Who would even take it on? Since this lot has funds, they wouldn't get an assigned defense attorney right? In any case if I was among the potential assigned ones, I'd leave town or make sure I'd be sick or something.
These people have zero chance, like none. The authorities have hard evidence, the bodies, murder weapon(s), motive, witnesses. It's over for them. The attorneys who take these vermin on will likely try to pit each of them against each other, knowing it won't matter a bit in the end. IMO

I was wondering if Grice possibly backed out. There were three burner phones but the daughter CW says she saw two in Cora’s room charging. So were the Twombly’s given two and TA and TC had the other? Or Grice gave his back to the Twombly’s at some point? Just trying to brainstorm why he was not arrested with the other four.
I found him on FB and he's a younger guy too with a young family.. who posted about finding the meaning to life and about God in December.. I think he got pulled in to this group and thought he found something good, but it turned out to be not what he thought.

I wonder if they pulled people in to their little cult trying to find someone to use in this plot?

And what beef would Grice have had to put him in the group of Misfits?

Last edited:
I found him on FB and he's a younger guy too with a young family.. who posted about finding the meaning to life and about God in December.. I think he got pulled in to this group and thought he found something good, but it turned out to be not what he thought.

I wonder if they pulled people in to their little cult trying to find someone to use in this plot?

I wonder how much his wife would have known, too.

I wonder how many people are in this particular quasi church- who is their "pastor?" Did all the members of this quasi church know of what was planned or just a a few? Not on a witch hunt here, but just wondering how small/large this group is. Is it basically just three families?

ADMIN NOTE:

This post lands at random.

The location of any of the children in this case is absolutely OFF LIMITS. That includes Veronica's children, Jilian's children, or any children of the accused. Do not ask where they may be, suggest where they may be, or hint that you know where they may be. Do not discuss their whereabouts in any way.

ZERO TOLERANCE

Not that it means anything, but I've noticed the people in that group have a common bond of dog rescue and breeding Aussies.
Moo...they are blue heelers not Aussie shepherds, not that it's very important. In regards to anvil...they all have horses so may be something to do with shoeing horses or branding cattle.....moo

Maybe the first one to jump on the train gets the seat by the exit for the ride, or maybe there is no direct evidence on him yet.
It makes sense for a couple reasons. He’s the 3rd wheel (5th here), so he’s unlikely to be quite as involved as the other 4. He also doesn’t have the added issue of turning on someone he’s in a relationship with, unlike the other 4.

So I think he jumped at the opportunity, and perhaps wasn’t quite as complicit.

IMO TA is the epitome of evil. This was a selfish, brutal, horrific crime that was imo fueled by TA’s mounting anger, resentment, bitterness for VB and her need for power, total control and winning at all costs with obviously no regard whatsoever for all the innocent lives that would be affected/destroyed by her selfish actions.
To me, there is no other explanation for TA aka the ringleader/mastermind other than sheer evil absolutely rotten to the core which imo eventually catches up with a person and rots them from the inside out hence the drastic change in her appearance over the past several years.
As for her ‘crew’, what kind of people agree to become involved in something like this, so wicked/heinous?! Sold their souls to TA (the devil)? for what? Money/greed? Or, or, or??? Suppose it will all come out eventually.

At any rate, this whole thing, this conspiracy to kill 2 women over what appears to be custody issues, one an innocent bystander just trying to help, and leaving 6 young children to grow up without their Mother is absolutely ruthless and (thankfully) beyond my comprehension.
I struggle to find words to adequately express the disdain/disgust I feel for these 4 vile creatures and my outrage at what they’ve done to these 2 poor women and their children.

My heart goes out to the children and families of VB and JK, absolutely gutted for them especially the 6 children having to now grow up without their Mother. Absolutely heartbreaking.

IMHO
Well said! TA and her group of misfits are rotten to the core. I can only imagine the sheer terror thar VB and JK felt in their last moments.
RIP to them both and deepest condolences to their loved ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momoxbunny