Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community (http://www.websleuths.com/forums/index.php)
-   Caylee Anthony 2 years old (http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=166)
-   -   Reports of alleged Casey Anthony video diary surface on Internet (http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=159193)

Reality Orlando 01-05-2012 08:00 AM

Reports of alleged Casey Anthony video diary surface on Internet
 
"ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. It appears that Casey Anthony is speaking out on a video diary for the first time since her acquittal.
A video just surfaced on YouTube and on a Facebook page titled Caylee-Anthony Countdown to Justice.
A woman who appears to be Casey Anthony talks about her life on probation during the four minute video."

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/...-facebo/nGGB7/

Reality Orlando 01-05-2012 08:15 AM


beach 01-05-2012 08:16 AM

Alright folks, think before you click "Submit Reply". TOS and all that jazz. :angel:

I haven't had a chance to view the video yet. Will do so when I make it to the office.

strawberry 01-05-2012 08:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beach (Post 7487150)
Alright folks, think before you click "Submit Reply". TOS and all that jazz. :angel:

I haven't had a chance to view the video yet. Will do so when I make it to the office.

The title of that video is the title I saw when I went to youtube so that's just that. I'm not so sure it's her.

ETA: If it is her we need the lip readers. There are spots muted out where she talks about who gave her a camera and who is like family.

momtective 01-05-2012 08:19 AM

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/458833.../#.TwWiJ1acySo

charok 01-05-2012 08:20 AM

the article says she has a computer and a camera, and adopted a dog??? dear lord, poor dog.

Ricki 01-05-2012 08:21 AM

She can go back into hiding now. She showed her face enough and we know she is alive and kicking. Not a whole lot of us care about what she got as far as tech toys. If this is her I really hope she takes care of that puppy. No more sleepy pups.

MaraSleuth 01-05-2012 08:22 AM

Saw this today - wow!

momtective 01-05-2012 08:23 AM

Now she'll have something to call her own...are you freakin' kidding me! She had something that was hers, her name was Caylee and she killed her!
This whole video just makes me sick....it's all about Casey and not one word about Caylee! And she's adopted a dog! Poor dog.

dog.gone.cute 01-05-2012 08:23 AM

:seeya: I just knew ya'll would be on the ball here about this !


It's going to be on the Today Show this morning ...


:waitasec: Gee ... can't wait ... NOT ...

:floorlaugh: But will watch out of curiousity ... lol ...

beach 01-05-2012 08:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by strawberry (Post 7487153)
The title of that video is the title I saw when I went to youtube so that's just that. I'm not so sure it's her.

ETA: If it is her we need the lip readers. There are spots muted out where she talks about who gave her a camera and who is like family.

I know what you're saying, strawberry. I'm not vouching for the authenticity of the video at all. Since it was linked via MSM on WFTV, I had to allow it to be linked. lol

That said, you guys are still terrific sleuths, iykwim. :angel:

MaraSleuth 01-05-2012 08:25 AM

Reading comments on you tube - people don't think it is her.

dog.gone.cute 01-05-2012 08:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by charok (Post 7487158)
the article says she has a computer and a camera, and adopted a dog??? dear lord, poor dog.


:waitasec: Has someone contacted PETA ? the SPCA ? or any the Animal Rights Groups ?

This should be a "no-no" -- Casey Anthony "adopting a dog" ...

Seriously ...

MOO ...

momtective 01-05-2012 08:27 AM

I can't seem to find her actual youtube account...wonder why this is only uploaded by HollyandJonBriley's account? Something is up with this...not sure what but there is definitely something up with this.

deelytful1 01-05-2012 08:27 AM

My local media (WESH - Florida) confirmed it was her in a breaking news report. wow.. she sounds so clueless. sigh...

strawberry 01-05-2012 08:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beach (Post 7487167)
I know what you're saying, strawberry. I'm not vouching for the authenticity of the video at all. Since it was linked via MSM on WFTV, I had to allow it to be linked. lol

That said, you guys are still terrific sleuths, iykwim. :angel:

Yes, I saw it was first on one of those Casey is Innocent sites and refused to go there and waited til it was on MSM. LOL

Meagain 01-05-2012 08:30 AM

what is the title of the youtube video please? Can't find it on my iPad

deelytful1 01-05-2012 08:30 AM

Look at her hairline.. her eyebrows.. trust me I was skeptical and did a side by side. I think it's her. Plus.. I trust holly and Jon. They're not going to ruin their rep over this (modsnip)

momtective 01-05-2012 08:30 AM

Reading the comments apparently it was on a pay site and downloaded from there. The youtube account holder states that they are not making a penny from the video and they posted it because they wanted to prevent her from making money from it. The account holder states that they are Pro Caylee all the way.

less0305 01-05-2012 08:31 AM

The Today Show announced they had confirmed its authenticity. I still can't click to watch it. I don't want her to have millions of hits on You Tube.

dog.gone.cute 01-05-2012 08:31 AM

:twocents::twocents:

JMO ... but IF it is her, I think she and her DT are sooooooo jealous of Mr. Ashton getting all the attention in the news lately about his book, and now he is running for public office ..

Oh ... and Dr. G was on Dr. Drew and has her new show and one is about Caylee's murder ...

CA is just po'd that she is NOT getting the attention ... as usual ...


Oh -- Today Show on ..

momtective 01-05-2012 08:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Meagain (Post 7487177)
what is the title of the youtube video please? Can't find it on my iPad

(1) could THIS be horseface.mp4

Wise Old Owl 01-05-2012 08:33 AM

It sounds like her. It makes me sick that she keeps talking about "something that is mine, I bought it - no one can take it away - I don't have to give it back."

Ummm, she had the most precious thing you can have and she murdered her and threw her in a swamp. GMAB!

Wonder how she went about adopting this dog? What kind of dog? Poor dog.

One of the comments was interesting. Someone will track the ISP and possibly find out just where she is - unless she's masking the ISP - or had somebody else post it for her.

IDK - why would she post something like this for free, when she's looking for that big payday? How is she paying for herself?

Oh well, ....................

Jacie Estes 01-05-2012 08:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reality Orlando (Post 7487149)

YAWN

I'd rather watch paint dry. A thought about CA: Ignore her.

Ya don't wrestle in the mud with a pig, you get dirty and the pig likes it.

GatorMom 01-05-2012 08:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dog.gone.cute (Post 7487183)
:twocents::twocents:

JMO ... but IF it is her, I think she and her DT are sooooooo jealous of Mr. Ashton getting all the attention in the news lately about his book, and now he is running for public office ..

Oh ... and Dr. G was on Dr. Drew and has her new show and one is about Caylee's murder ...

CA is just po'd that she is NOT getting the attention ... as usual ...


Oh -- Today Show on ..

It is her. And you are spot on, this video has been floating around for a few weeks and no one was mentioning it. Jeff Ashton announces he is running for State Attorney and two days later it is on the local and national media.

This is Mason and Baez and their minions at work trying to shift the spotlight from Mr. Ashton and back on to their client, the cash cow that has yet to produce $1.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:06 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright Websleuths 1999-2012