GUILTY IA - Kraigen Grooms for child sexual abuse, Ottumwa, 2013

On the fb page mentioned on the ice.gov fb more than one person has recognized him...shouldn't be too long now before we hear of a arrest.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...538.1073741854.390295997753818&type=1&theater

There is another shot of him at this link if anyone wants to embed him.

Great great news 2 people recognize him. PLEASE get him! And please let no more babies be victims !

Someone posted a side-by-side of a possible match. Doesn't say if or how he knows the possible match but says the possible match lives in Corinth.

I think it's spot on. Hopefully ICE will get their guy very soon.

According to comments on missingcases fb he's in jail. :yesss: I'll wait until we have something official though before I get too excited. If it's true, then props to ice or whichever LE was involved!

Missing cases on FB says they have him and the number can be called to verify it.

Well I for one can't wait for an update from ICE!
:please:

Ottumwa Teen Arrested, Accused of Molesting Toddler on Video

<snip>
""***., 17, 515 S. Lillian St., Ottumwa was arrested Wednesday on the charge of Sexual Abuse in the Second Degree. These charges follow an investigation by Immigration and Customs Enforcement’s (ICE) and Homeland Security Investigations after a video emerged of a John Doe having sexual relations with an unknown African American toddler. "

<snip>
"*** will be tried as an adult and remains in the Wapello County Jail on $100,000 cash-only bond"

http://www.ottumwaeveningpost.com/9...rrested-accused-of-molesting-toddler-on-video

I didn't include his name because he a minor and I am unsure of that at this point.

He's being tried as an adult so I think he can be named here.

How did Texas get involved in all this? They said that the filming of the crime was done in April 2013 and that he may have recently lived in or visited Texas. That info gave me the impression the crime was committed in Texas.

But according to the article linked above, he lived in Iowa and committed the crime just around the corner from his house. Looks like the crime scene is right next to a park with children's playground equipment.

If they haven't ID'd the victim yet, is it possible he lured her from the park to the building next to it, quickly committed the crime, then put her back at the park before anyone noticed she was gone?

CHILD ASSAULTED: Ottumwa Teen Arrested
Posted on: 2:50 pm, March 20, 2014

UcJGIDf.jpg
IF0MnIC.jpg

Kraigen Grooms

Police arrested 17-year-old Kraigen Grooms on Wednesday after they say he allegedly sexual assaulted a small child.
ETA: TracyLynn is correct. He's being tried as an adult, so he can be named here. We still have to be careful not to post anything that could identify the victim.

How did Texas get involved in all this? They said that the filming of the crime was done in April 2013 and that he may have recently lived in or visited Texas. That info gave me the impression the crime was committed in Texas.

But according to the article linked above, he lived in Iowa and committed the crime just around the corner from his house. Looks like the crime scene is right next to a park with children's playground equipment.

If they haven't ID'd the victim yet, is it possible he lured her from the park to the building next to it, quickly committed the crime, then put her back at the park before anyone noticed she was gone?

Originally, because of the hat, which was only available at that time in North TX, likely as a promotional item, they thought he may have visited or lived in that area.

<modsnip>
https://www.facebook.com/kraigen.grooms

So glad they identified and arrested this perp.

http://www.wfaa.com/news/crime/Pers...tiser censored*-bust-arrested--251301711.html

Woohoo. Sorry if this has been posted. I see you all know he's caught ! THANK YOU SOCIAL MEDIA !

With the side by side, there is no way I would have thought he was the same person. Wow.

Thrilled they caught him!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was very afraid about the toddler because of her age that the parents may not even KNOW their child had been a victim. At that age,they cannot tell anyone :( ... I'm thinking if the child were being babysat or what not, then the parents may never know. Surely this baby is getting help !

Guess he 'filled out' a bit, he does look quite different but you can tell it's the same person. Shame they didn't do this back in August, but glad that they have got him now.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mbtro2020
Back