AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the warrant/s for BW for outstanding traffic violation/s still in effect or has it been dropped/ended? TIA

NOTE to MODS: I am not opening discussion about the details of the warrant/s, I'm only asking if they are still in effect. A simple "Yes-they are still in effect" or "No-they have been dropped/ended" will do it. That's it and then end of discussion from me on the topic. FYI/JMO/JMVHO/etc.

I respect your thoughts. If Britt was leaving town, I understand the reason behind getting rid of her phone. I am curious why you think Brittney would allow DH or anyone to take her gun especially if she was getting out of dodge? If she was 'running' wouldn't she feel the need to keep her gun for protection? Derek's comment about 'protecting her' follows the logic that Britt was in fear of something or someone. The letter makes it apparent Brittney was a threat to those facing charges. It just seems nonsensical to me that Brittney would 'run' yet leave her gun behind.

What would she need a gun for?

What was the need for a gun in the first place?

As forDerek and the letter well :banghead:

She left....bad things were about to happen at home...
:moo:

The True Team Brittney :loveyou::loveyou::loveyou::loveyou::loveyou:

Is it certain that BW did not leave with the male friend who visited with her at ~5pm-ish on that last day CW said BW walked out CW's door/yard? TIA

Thanks Gliving! And interesting!

So was "said 'guy'" BW's ex-b/f who moved to Texas?

Was he the one visiting w/BW a few short hours prior to BW supposedly having left CW's door/yard?

He was NOT the ex that moved to Tx,
It was the friend that was visiting Britt a few hours prior to her disappearance.

What was kPH's brother story surrounding BW's departure?
What did he tell LE?
Did he talk "like a trained parrot also"?
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - #12

I have no idea what he said to LE, Wally nor I were there when he gave his statement. I'm not even sure when or where they talked to him I just know the Lt that we spoke with at first she he had talked to him and his story checked out...Whatever that means?

Regarding the male friend who was visiting BW at CW's house, did he see kPH's brother at the house either in the house or in the truck in the driveway? TIA

He told us that he saw kph & brother loading tools and such in the pick up. Not sure if it was in the bed or behind the seat.

Is the warrant/s for BW for outstanding traffic violation/s still in effect or has it been dropped/ended? TIA

NOTE to MODS: I am not opening discussion about the details of the warrant/s, I'm only asking if they are still in effect. A simple "Yes-they are still in effect" or "No-they have been dropped/ended" will do it. That's it and then end of discussion from me on the topic. FYI/JMO/JMVHO/etc.

Idk the subject hasn't been discussed since early on. And at that time they were still active warrants.

Ok, so that I understand this correctly.

In August (2014) the trials begin in Baldwin County for charges they have been indicted on by the grand jury?

On May 15 (2014) they will be officially charged in Mobile Co due to the grand jury indictment?

Also, I've been working on sleuthing Butch Morgan. Please feel free to PM me with any post you find related to BM, I do have some, however there are a lot of post to read. :) What I find most interesting is Butch's stay in bed for the week Britt went missing.

My plan is to attend the Baldwin Co trials when they do begin.

Yes about the BC trial and they were officially charged (indicted) in Mobile Co in April I was told.

I plan on being there too if at all possible. Even though CW has made it known that she is trying to have me barred for ALL the trials...SMDH...So come say Hi if you see me I would LOVE to meet you.

He told us that he saw kph & brother loading tools and such in the pick up. Not sure if it was in the bed or behind the seat.

New info to me.

Do you and Wally trust the word of that male friend of BW? TIA

Is it certain that BW did not leave with the male friend who visited with her at ~5pm-ish on that last day CW said BW walked out CW's door/yard? TIA

I do NOT believe she left with him due to her phone was pinging @ CW's during the time he said he left untill she/it (ie phone) went on the move after 7:30pm.

He was NOT the ex that moved to Tx,
It was the friend that was visiting Britt a few hours prior to her disappearance.

I'm confused ...

1. The guy who stuck the gun in AH's face was not BW's ex who moved to TX?

2. The guy who was visiting w/BW ~5pm-ish on 5/30/12 was not BW's ex who moved to TX?

3. The guy who was visiting BW ~5pm-ish on 5/30/12 was the guy who stuck the gun in AH's face a couple weeks earlier but was not BW's ex who moved to TX?

???

I do NOT believe she left with him due to her phone was pinging @ CW's during the time he said he left untill she/it (ie phone) went on the move after 7:30pm.

What time did the male friend leave?

As we well know, BW could have been separated from her phone.

So, BW could have left with the male friend and left her phone at CW's house and then it (the phone) could have been driven to Styx River, etc.

Did the visiting male friend hear BW's phone conversation with AH about wanting to get away and that she would go see DH then? TIA

Did that visiting male friend have allegiance with/was beholden to CW/kPH for any reason? TIA

Yes about the BC trial and they were officially charged (indicted) in Mobile Co in April I was told.

I plan on being there too if at all possible. Even though CW has made it known that she is trying to have me barred for ALL the trials...SMDH...So come say Hi if you see me I would LOVE to meet you.

Well, interesting. It is possible CW may be barred herself if she is to be a witness. I'm having vehicle problems right now, not sure what my transportation situation will be like then. However my son works a lot in Mobile. Gosh Steph, I'll take BRATS if I have to. LOL

Could someone explain what the grand jury finding means? (Sorry, can't get Steph's little windows to enlarge to readable size, and no grand juries in Australia)

Could someone explain what the grand jury finding means? (Sorry, can't get Steph's little windows to enlarge to readable size, and no grand juries in Australia)

Basically it means enough evidence was presented to the jury to show probable cause. There is enough evidence to charge the person (indictment).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brutalicy