VA - Grateful Dead Fan - Unidentified male, 26 June 1995 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another coincidence? I have relatives on my father's side that are from Emporia & Freeman. Freeman's about 10miles west of Emporia on Route 58. You have to zoom in on the maps real close to see it near Totaro, and just west is Walton Rd. (their driveway, I'm guessing):eek:

This was posted on March 4th on the dead.net site:

I am looking for Jason

On March 4th, 2008 patriot.gyrl65 said:
I am looking for Jason Pizzo...he is the person that originally got me into the Dead...I guess I have to be grateful for that any way.
We split up very unfriendly like and I just would like to apologize for my part in it....although not for the left hook in P'town...he kinda had that comin'....
I know he is in Vermont, probably Burlington...and I know that he just lost about everything he owned in a fire where he was living, as I saw it in the local paper from up there....but I dont know where he is now...
If anyone up there reads this, and knows him, please tell him to e-mail me @ patriot.gyrl65@yahoo.com......
Tell him I said to get himself a can o' peas....

This was posted on March 4th on the dead.net site:

I am looking for Jason

On March 4th, 2008 patriot.gyrl65 said:
I am looking for Jason Pizzo...he is the person that originally got me into the Dead...I guess I have to be grateful for that any way.
We split up very unfriendly like and I just would like to apologize for my part in it....although not for the left hook in P'town...he kinda had that comin'....
I know he is in Vermont, probably Burlington...and I know that he just lost about everything he owned in a fire where he was living, as I saw it in the local paper from up there....but I dont know where he is now...
If anyone up there reads this, and knows him, please tell him to e-mail me @ patriot.gyrl65@yahoo.com......
Tell him I said to get himself a can o' peas....

Wow ! this could be promising !! Are you going to get in contact with her?

His hair is listed as blond, but could have been dyed. Looks like a possible to me. I think you should turn it in.

I sent it in to the Doe Network. It seems like an obvious possibility to me. The eye color is different, but everything else is very close - including location. I'll let you all know what I hear!

Thinking about this again.....so I am reposting, I don't believe I saw a response to this....sorry to jump in and out of this case as I have been, so much going on!

Wow. the younger picture does have some resemblance.

NOTE...I am working on more than one case where the Doe network has had incorrect info.....one inparticular DOE said there were dentals available, and there were NOT. They may have the eye color wrong...look at the pic of the boy, the 1st pic, the eyes DO NOT LOOK BLUE to me.....just a thought...maybe this needs to be looked into???

GDdoe.jpg
DMansell.jpg
I never heard back from Trying2ID...and to be honest, I hate to admit it, I had forgotton about this case for a couple of weeks.....anything new?

What about this potential match?? Has it ever been submitted? I was going to do it, but I forgot, I'm sorry, I am horrible! I think I was waiting on a response from Trying2ID. I also messaged the myspace page w/no response.

I know a couple of submissions have been made, but is this one, should it be?

I am double quoting myself, hoping for input, I'm not afraid to jump up and down! ;)

Did I miss where this guy had been ruled out?

Sad to say, this one got lost in the shuffle for me, as many do, certianly not purposefully! :blushing: :blushing:

But there are quite a few Grateful Dead Roadie webpages and blogs...should we try and get his picture on to any of them??

But there are quite a few Grateful Dead Roadie webpages and blogs...should we try and get his picture on to any of them??

I think he has been submitted, but we could 'cruise' them to be sure and do so if he is not there?

Phil Lesh, the bassist for the Grateful Dead, has prominently featured this boy on his official website, including a photo and a link to either the doenetwork or the GratefulDoe myspace page. He made a personal appeal to all fans to please help to attempt to identify him. The word has apparently gotten out amongst fans of the band, as I clicked on the link to Phil Lesh's appeal from a site only vaguely connected to music. This was roughly three years ago that I saw it. I did follow some of the links at the time, and it seems that fans of the band are really involved in finding out the identity of this boy. I really hope that someone finds out who he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member