Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #31

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a strange thought: if Zanny was the nanny for such a long time, has anyone ever said when the last time was that she watched Caylee PRIOR to the "kidnapping?" I question that, because it seems like a plausible thing to find out. Was it the week before? The month before? I guess I wonder what on earth would have prompted someone who watched her all the time to suddenly run away with her. Okay, I know that isn't likely, but it seems like the family would offer up more information about her history with Caylee. From my experience, we had a nanny for our boys from the time the 9yo was 4 wks old. I assure you, within a year, she was more than a nanny; she was family that my friends, parents, and everyone knew... There are pictures of her with the kids everywhere. Heck, even Casey's friends have pics of themselves with Caylee on their Myspace. A nanny would have those, too, and the family would have them of the nanny with the kids in any normal world... Oh wait, this is not the normal world. :)

Bottom line: I don't believe this person exists, and yes, I believe Casey has been lying about that for a long time. For a 22yo, it sounds so terribly cool to have "a nanny" and I think she thrived on that. The really bad part is that she's lied about this for so long, I think the family might actually believe this person does exist.

Of course, this is just my opinion.

i wonder that to about the cell phone too. If she was her friend and nanny over such a long period of time, why don't people have other old cell phones with her number stored why are they only lookin for her 2 recent cell phones.. what about her older ones? Why dosn't she have an email address? i know my sitters email address, and my friends and family know my sitter, where she lives, and know her myspace page!

If those are the pic's of Casey in the blue dress from fox they were turned over by the photographer that took them 20-21 Jun 08. She could have worn the dress more than once.

Sorry If this was already brought. If Jesse is certain he heard Caylee's voice on the 25th of Jun it would bring the date into play on the 25th. I would add a few days but the decomposition comes into play and you need a few short days 2-3 for the odor to take full blown effect. Caylee's small body and the placement would contribute to a faster break down. It also fits in with Casey dumping the car on the weekend of the 27th of June. Car, Yard, car.

If it were prior to this date it will contradict Jesse's statement of hearing her on the 25th. Someone earlier brought up a good point about the mind playing tricks on you. As an example in certain situations where a voice would seem to be present. Casey saying get off the table, is it possible this could have triggered Caylee's voice memory into Jesse's mind? The two go together? This is probably where the defense atty is headed by bringing up Jesse's mental health. Which may very well be a ruse. Defense would not want a tight window of probability. All habitual liars do tell a tad of truth but its always just a tad intricately woven in with numerous other lies. Casey is classic. Boy I dislike this scenerio and I really want to see Caylee well.

Doesn't Casey have friends with small children.... could she have used a visit to one of these homes as a cover for the missing Caylee?

Have the pictures of Casey wrapped in the American Flag been shown on TV yet?

I don't know, but I'd be willing to bet that Nancy Grace would LOVE to see it.
I can just imagine her comments..

Just a quick note here about the birth certificate, in the state of FL if the parents are not married, no fathers name can be listed on the b/c without the "father" being present and show valid ID and he must sign the certificate as well and it must be noterized (sp?).

Trying to put myself in the situation of a young party-lovin' girl who unexpectedly gets pregnant, I can think of several reasons I might not list a father on the birth certificate.

- Could be she truly doesn't know who the father is.
- Maybe by the time she found out she was pregnant she had "broken up" with the father, or was dating a different guy, and didn't want any ties to the ex.
- Maybe the father was a "loser", "deadbeat", etc. ... and since Casey was still living at home and knew her mom would take care of the baby financially, she preferred to cut ties with the "loser" rather than fight for child support.
- In the same vein - if she listed a father for child support reasons, that also could mean that the father might want to spend time with the baby and be a part of her life. If Casey was "done" with the dad and knew she wouldn't need the money 'cause of mom, again, she finds it easier to just not list him.

Whoever the father is, I really believe that he had/has no idea. I don't think Casey ever told him.

Oh, and one other thing I wanted to throw in - everyone keeps wondering about how Casey spent all the money she stole from her parents and her friend, with apparently nothing to show for it. I think she cashed the checks and took cash advances on the cc's after Caylee "went missing" because she KNEW she was going to need money to pay a lawyer! Didn't the family say they were not paying for her atty??

I was doing a little research earlier about DNA testing and how it would take - came up with 5 - 10 days for a basic test with a good sample and up to 3 weeks to do a match or with a "not so good" sample. I know that hair folicle tests don't take but about a week as I have had friends who have had to have them as pre-employment tests.

So - LE could have the hair tests back but not the tests on the stain. If the hair tests come back to Caylee AND drugs - could THAT be enough to get her tried on the death penalty without a body? Guess that would depend on the amount of drugs.
Anyone else?

Ahhh, I am so glad you brought this up-I have been so distracted by the sidelines I forgot I wanted to concentrate on this.

Now someone mentioned that LE would find lots of her hair inside of her own trunk if they had a mind to. Let's think about hair that sheds vs hair that is pulled or falls because of decomp whatever...does hair that sheds have skin cells attached to the follicle?

Further, did they take swabs from Casey for comparison to Caylee's hair? Was there hair of Casey's in the trunk? I am going with the 3-4 weeks processing time to get an accurate profile.

At the time we were discussing the Fusion club pictures, I downloaded the pictures with the dates that were with them. The pictures of Casey in the royal blue dress was labeled 2-20-08.

Trying to catch up but I had to state this: TonE is in alot of those pics with Casey on that round couch. She didn't even meet TonE until May.

If I see Cindy Anthony blame the media or LE one more time for the fact that her granddaughter is still missing I'm going to scream!! If it turns out that the little girl is dead and mom and grandmom and grandpa had previous knowledge of this, these people will win the "most despicable" award. To go on and on about how "it's all about finding Caylee" and meanwhile all they do is pass out flyers and go on the Today show!

Kids don't just go missing for over 5 weeks and turn up alive. I mean... I guess it happens but it's very rare. With a sociopath for a mother and a wacko grandmom, that little girl had quite an uphilll battle in front of her.

I found info about my question regarding the concrete slab in the backyard. Post #399

http://www.wftv.com/news/16975536/detail.html

The backyard, with the child's playhouse, has been a favorite spot for 2-year-old Caylee Anthony to hang out. Now a source close to the case told Eyewitness News a concrete slab was poured in the yard over the July 4th weekend and the grandmother of the missing girl refused to confirm or deny it.

"I have not talked to anybody about anything and I'm not making any comment about anything. We do yard work around our house all the time and our yard has completely been looked at," said Cynthia Anthony, Caylee's grandmother.

The sheriff's office couldn't confirm a new concrete slab in the yard, but do say there may have been newly installed concrete pavers there.

So is there another Jeff Hopkins that CIndy referred to in court as also using the same Nanny.

If I see Cindy Anthony blame the media or LE one more time for the fact that her granddaughter is still missing I'm going to scream!! If it turns out that the little girl is dead and mom and grandmom and grandpa had previous knowledge of this, these people will win the "most despicable" award. To go on and on about how "it's all about finding Caylee" and meanwhile all they do is pass out flyers and go on the Today show!

Kids don't just go missing for over 5 weeks and turn up alive. I mean... I guess it happens but it's very rare. With a sociopath for a mother and a wacko grandmom, that little girl had quite an uphilll battle in front of her.

I agree, I would keep my mouth shut except for pleas to find Cahley, and be conducting my own paid-for searches for both options, private detectives, the works. Use the bond money to hire the private detectives.

Wendy Murphy on FOX said CIndy should be locked up as well, said that she is lying and that maybe locking her would make her talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member