Guardian Angels watching the Anthony Home

Bear with me, I'm new at this.
Are the Angels there to protect anyone specifically, or just to keep the peace in general?
also, a little off subject, are there different guidlines to follow when protesting in a neighborhood vs say a public parking lot?

Matter of fact I was just in the Parramore area last week. Yes they are trying to improve it, but it still has a long way to go. Yes it will be wonderful once it is completed, I look forward to that day. Our city IS a hot bed of crime, that is why they came here in the first place to help our LE, even though LE did not ask for their help. Do not get me wrong, I love Orlando, and I'm proud to live here! I am a fourth generation Flordian, so I'm proud of my State! Am I proud of the crime that has taken over our City Beautiful, NO! I just feel that they do not need to be standing at the Anthony home there are many other places they could be at and I named them in my last post. That is my opinion and I am entitled to it. BTW I live right by Pine Hills road, and I do know there is crime right at my back door, I hear it almost every night, gun fire, sirens etc. I live it everyday.

Thank you for clearing up your position. Sorry if I jumped the gun, but so many people are bashing our wonderful city due to this case. And if you asked the Guardian Angels where they patrol, they do indeed patrol some of the areas you mentioned, along with others (like Sanford, etc). They are not keeping the Anthonys safe - they are keeping those protestors that want to cause harm away from a nice, stable neighborhood. And I know your area of our City beautiful well. I used to live off of old winter garden road in West Orlando.

:clap: Irish, they just don't get it. I personally have known some poor, uneducated people in my life and they were the some of the kindest people I've met. Some may have actually lived in trailer parks IIRC. Let's hope those poking fun at such people feel better about themselves for it...and never end up having to live in a trailer park for pity sakes.

Where in the rules of protest ( if there was such a thing ) does it state anything regarding

Employment Required ?
Income level ?
Educational Background ?
Housing Requirement ?
Do you Smoke ?
Do you drink ?

Geeez come on these people have just as much right to protest as any other person regardless of what anyone may think of them or their social standing .

For the record I feel both the Anthony's as well as the protesters , last night in paticular were equally to blame .

This is really bugging me. Everyone knows if there is a problem at the home that the residents should stay inside. Instead, they come out, just making the whole situation much more intense than it needs to be. They are putting themselves in harms way and then expect the cops to show up whenever things get out of control. This really can't go on much longer. Bottom line, if the Anthony's stay inside (not all of the time, but when they know protestors are banging on their doors, throwing coins, especially at 1 AM), why are they feeding into this frenzy. The protestors are looking for a reaction from the family, and they are getting exactly what they want. All of this drama just continues to keep Casey in the spotlight, not Caylee. As for the Guardian Angels, I know they are tring to help, but if the Anthony's acted and responded the way they should, this really would not be necessary at all! JMO

This is really bugging me. Everyone knows if there is a problem at the home that the residents should stay inside. Instead, they come out, just making the whole situation much more intense than it needs to be. They are putting themselves in harms way and then expect the cops to show up whenever things get out of control. This really can't go on much longer. Bottom line, if the Anthony's stay inside (not all of the time, but when they know protestors are banging on their doors, throwing coins, especially at 1 AM), why are they feeding into this frenzy. The protestors are looking for a reaction from the family, and they are getting exactly what they want. All of this drama just continues to keep Casey in the spotlight, not Caylee. As for the Guardian Angels, I know they are tring to help, but if the Anthony's acted and responded the way they should, this really would not be necessary at all! JMO

Sorry, I'm new here, so I don't know if I'm doing this right. But I totally agree with BloodHoundSleuther on this. It's exactly what I was wondering. Why do they keep going outside? If it were me, you'd never see me.

Thank you for clearing up your position. Sorry if I jumped the gun, but so many people are bashing our wonderful city due to this case. And if you asked the Guardian Angels where they patrol, they do indeed patrol some of the areas you mentioned, along with others (like Sanford, etc). They are not keeping the Anthonys safe - they are keeping those protestors that want to cause harm away from a nice, stable neighborhood. And I know your area of our City beautiful well. I used to live off of old winter garden road in West Orlando.

Your welcome and I hope I didn't sound snippy with my response. Now that I understand that they are they to protect the public and not so much the Anthony's I'm not so mad at them for being there. It was the image of them standing in the driveway that gave me the idea they were there to protect the A's, that just really upset me because I feel that they can do more good elsewhere. Your right they do patrol other areas, they just can't cover them all I guess, but I do feel they are trying to help where they can. :)

Sorry, I'm new here, so I don't know if I'm doing this right. But I totally agree with BloodHoundSleuther on this. It's exactly what I was wondering. Why do they keep going outside? If it were me, you'd never see me.

Hey, thanks for agreeing. I truly believe that if the A's just stayed inside and let the cops handle the incidents, the protestors would get bored eventually and eventually go away. The protestors are feeding off of the confrontations with the A's. The A's are just adding fuel to the fire. I can't see how this does anything for Caylee at all. It's all about Casey!

I just read the police report of the 'taser' incident. Complaints were made by two neighbors (Centeno and Beck), a couple in a car (whose names are blacked out), and one of the guardian angels (Voung). They're all blaming each other.

What I found a little disturbing was the couple's description of the Angels' actions, and the fact that the guardian angel refused to give a detailed description of exactly what he and his crew actually did:

At the same time that I was taking statements from Centeno, Beck, and Voung, [Redacted] contacted OCSO to report the incident as well. [Redacted] was contacted along Suburban Dr along with his wife, Deborah, who was the passenger in his vehicle. [Redacted] advised that he and his wife were sitting in their vehicle parked at the intersection of Hopespring Dr and Journey Ct observing the activity at Casey Anthony's residence when Centeno and Beck came up to their vehicle.

[Redacted] advised that both Centeno and Beck appeared to be very angry and began to yell at them to leave "their" neighborhood or they would "kick their *advertiser censored*". [Redacted] advised that both Centeno and Beck were extremely hostile and that he and his wife feared for their safety because of Centeno and Beck's violent behavior towards them. [Redacted] advised that because he feared for his safety, he pulled out a small taser he kept in his vehicle and activated the device to scare Centeno and Beck away from his vehicle.

[Redacted] advised that after he activated his taser, Centeno and Beck backed away from his vehicle, and he was able to drive away from the scene.

[Redacted] advised that after he left the area, he observed another vehicle following him in an aggressive manner out of the subdivision.

[Redacted] advised that when he reached the intersection of Suburban Dr and Chickasaw Tl, he stopped his vehicle along the side of the road to contact OCSO to report the incident. When stopped his vehicle, the vehicle which had been following him, pulled up next to him and several subjects who appeared to be in the Guardian Angels group got out of the vehicle and surrounded his vehicle.

[Redacted] advised that all of the subjects began yelling at him to get out of the vehicle and several of the subjects jumped on top of the hood of his vehicle.

[Redacted] advised that he once again was in fear for his safety believing that these subjects were going to physically attack him and fled the area with his vehicle.

Once fled from the Guardian Angels, he was able to make contact with OCSO along Suburban Drive.

Both Centeno and Beck completed written statements advising that they are willing to prosecute criminally and testify in court. Voung also completed a written statement and advised that he wished to prosecute criminally and testify in court, however he refused to complete a detailed statement, leaving only a single sentence on the statement advising that he was run over by a vehicle.

When asked to provide additional details regarding the incident, Voung advised that he could be questioned later and refused to write any additional details or describe what had happened in his statement.

If this is how the guardian angels are "keeping the peace", they should get the hell out of there sooner rather than later, before they jump on the wrong car hood and get dragged down the street and run over.

http://www.ocso.com/Default.aspx?tabid=547

And yall just thought the PROTESTERS were bad....lmao...cue the circus music.

The protestors ARE just trying to get a rise out of them, and being very successful at it.
I do understand where they are coming from (protestors) I just wish they would use all that energy in the search for little Caylee. It is not doing ANY good at all for them being there. It is just disturbing the neighbors, and IMO everyone else in the community except the intended receiver of the tirades ,Casey.

I just read the police report of the 'taser' incident. Complaints were made by two neighbors (Centeno and Beck), a couple in a car (whose names are blacked out), and one of the guardian angels (Voung). They're all blaming each other.

What I found a little disturbing was the couple's description of the Angels' actions, and the fact that the guardian angel refused to give a detailed description of exactly what he and his crew actually did:

If this is how the guardian angels are "keeping the peace", they should get the hell out of there sooner rather than later, before they jump on the wrong car hood and get dragged down the street and run over.

WOW, that is very distrubing reading that! I wonder why the GAngel didn't want to give details? That just doesn't sound right at all if they are they to help. I would have been scared to death had it been me in that car!

YEP! YEP! YEP! The A's, including Casey need to be put on ignore. The media, the guardian angels, and the protestors need to find something else to do. None of it is helping in any way shape or form. All of it is 100% about Casey, not Caylee. The sooner Casey stops viewing herself as a celebrity, the better! She deserves zero attention, but I'm starting to think that Casey and the A's believe that negative attention is better than no attention at all. They say they don't want the protestors there and then they feed into exactly what the protestors want. This is a very simple concept. I'm sure we all learned at an early age when a brother or sister or classmate was bugging us, the best way to make it stop was to IGNORE them! The problem is that the family says one thing and does the exact oppisite. Hence my signature: Actions speak louder than words!

redneck_gingerbread_house.jpg

I would think people would be happy that the Guardian Angels are there to protect the law abiding protesters from that evil Cindy with her mighty hammer.

I would think people would be happy that the Guardian Angels are there to protect the law abiding protesters from that evil Cindy with her mighty hammer.

Hey what would we know, we are just maggots, leeches, and parasites.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74
Back