Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Started a thread in the Jury Room. Go there, and let me know what charts you would like posted, etc.

HM, you are the best. I really hope you are feeling much better soon and that it lasts!
:clap:

I'm a bit confused--wouldn't strep throat indicate something in Taurus rather than Cancer? Or is this an example of a "progressed" chart/aspects according to one's age?

Cotton Candy, unfortunately we do not know Casey's birth time and so, we have no wheel for the Houses of her horoscope. Yours is a good question and if infamy were to manifest in her horoscope, planets in her Tenth House (H. 10) and aspects from planets to her H. 10 and Midheaven would indicate it. I am on a quest today and maybe you can help me. In April, Casey was sick in bed with a strep throat for quite a long period. I have examined the transits of April and it looks like her Cancer Moon was the planet under attack, from Mars. Now I need to find out what day she fell ill and that should provided her Moon position. From there (because the Moon moves fast) we will be able to get an idea of her birth time. Can you help me look for that Aprill illness? I did not find it with Web Sleuths search. I will be back after noon and will join in the search. Casey's Venus in Aries would also have been squared by Mars in April but that is not as strong as the conjunction to her Moon.

I'm a bit confused--wouldn't strep throat indicate something in Taurus rather than Cancer? Or is this an example of a "progressed" chart/aspects according to one's age?

Diagnosing illness from just a "day chart" can be very difficult.

To try to use the "Taurus" approach, one would aslo have to consider the "fixed" axis. That means including Leo, Scorpio, and Aquarius. Never mind looking at Casey's midpoints in the "fixed" 45 degree sort.

Medical Astrology (a whole 'nother area of research) isn't that simple! If it were, it would be front and center on TV, and every time we visited our Docs.

Just taking a note from my own poor feet / ankles (Pisces with Mars) and how they seem to be magnets for any disaster or long term problem. Whatever, right?

Thanks for the correction and indication for further study. I can really appreciate, over the weeks of looking at this thread, just how sophisticated an art this can be when practiced by experts.

: )

It's is probably that Saturn/Uranus opposition messing with my Sag and Gemini planets...

My arthritis is just fine but this Uranus/Saturn opposition took me by surprise when I realized it's squaring my Gemini stellium which includes my natal Uranus on my ASC. :eek: Although, as usual, rough times for others usually bode well for me. :waitasec:

Thanks so much for sharing your insight again and I'll be sure to recheck our first thread about Caylee and the new thread in the Jury Room.

Hope you're feeling better ASAP, and don't have too much vino with the Aleve. :)

Here's the link to housemouse's astrology thread in The Jury Room:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72525

:thumb:

The plan for obtaining a (very) tentative birth time from the only known illness was to examine the transits for the day Casey got sick. What we have to work with is the transits to her chart that actually exist. If there are indications of infection, we cannot hope for more. For instance, if on April 12, when she took to bed, Mercury and Mars were transiting a planet in Taurus, yes that would be more than a little suspect as the source of her sore throat. But she had instead, a lunar return with Mars transiting her Moon which is natally square Venus in Aries. That is the transit trouble that took place that day. Over the longer term and lasting a couple of years, her Venus in Aries had progressed into Taurus at 9° inconjunct or 150° from her Saturn in Sagittarius at 9°. This shows a lasting susceptibility or weak spot in the body, not permanent but a source of trouble for the duration of the progression. But even without that, one has to deal with the site of infection that presents, not a theoretical or ideal throat symbol, if you see what I mean.

As I said in my first post on this thread, I do not like to work with rectified charts, do not set much store by them but lacking a birth time and being asked about infamy in Casey's horoscope, that is my approach to answering the question. Do the best I can with what I've got.

As one who still has her tonsils and has had many strep throats, I will add that tonsils, being a gateway from the head to the body, collect many microbes that would otherwise cause different symptoms and disease.

Tuba, I wonder if you might have a "sub-clinical allergy to milk. My daughter still (age 36) has her tonsils, but has discovered that if she minimizes dairy products, she doesn't get the annual August strep throat. She is a Leo (Aug 9th).

We discovered this when she was in elementary school. She developed hearing loss in the fall, and we defied the docs' recommendation for tonsils/adenoids&tubes. Mentioned lawyers if anything happened under anesthetic, etc. Only then did they think to consider a milk allergy. 6 weeks off all dairy, and her hearing was just perfect.

I have been studying/researching today, and noticed that Casey's Sun is conjunct the Fixed Star Scheat, and within the required 1 degree orb.

Scheat is likened to Mars/Mercury, and suggests extreme misfortune, murder.

Also, the asteroid Medea (means "killed her children") was directly in between Casey's Uranus and Mars in June of this year, and these are the two planets I have focused on as the triggers for the loss of Caylee. They are squaring her Sun and Mercury if you remember.

Unless changed, the pre-trial hearing coincides with the Saturn-Uranus opposition but I truly am concerned for George because that aspect falls on his Mars, to the very degree. I bear him no ill will at all. His actions and reactions have always seemed natural to me. The pre-trial will be so hard for him to take in, just emotionally gutting.

Interesting post about the asteroid Medea, housemouse. In fact, chilling.

I know, Tuba. It has broken my heart since the beginning. I didn't post it then, for obvious reasons.

Sometimes I don't like Astrology much, for I want it to be wrong!

Heading off for the night, friends. Hope you all have a chance to pray tonight, that His will be done.

Important to keep our thread active so I will add a couple of items. Jesse and Lee were born but four days apart. I think this lent a degree of familiarity and comfort for Casey. She does seem to like her brother & there were qualities in Jesse that she found similar.

Casey and Lee have a powerfully different experience of their mother. Casey's Moon in Cancer afflicts Venus in Aries. She never faced discipline for rudeness or boorish manners. Bad manners were on display and of course, would be mimicked. Casey was sensitive (Sun & Mercury in Pisces) and her feelings were often hurt and offended.

Lee has a Capricorn Moon conjunct Mars. This Moon in detriment demonstrates coldness. Ambition was thrust upon Lee. He was treated or handled with impatience and insensitivity. Lee has a strong will and growing up, he was engaged in contests of the will within his family. He resisted domination but should not have been put to that challenge. He was up against a controller. His Venus is conjunct Uranus, which hardens his will but destabilises relationships due to the sudden disruptions of Uranus. As with many Scorpios, the opposite sex sibling was favored and he was strongly aware of it.

Don't u feel also that Casey was "babied,"
she is the "baby" in the family, until Caylee was born.

No rules, no discipline ~ children do not understand boundaries and consequences for their actions. I bet this is the 1st time that Casey was remotely held accountable for her actions. And, she feels it is not a definite about being convicted.

I have a 9 yr. old Grandson whose Mother raised him to be allowed to do as he pleases. At the young age of 9, he has caused us all a lot of grief, and NOTHING is ever his fault ! AMAZING !!He is Mommy's little "angel," she thinks. I cannot stand it, but do interfere anymore, because I am told that I am medling ? LOL

When I look at today's planets, I see an attorney from the D.A.'s office pouring over the suspect's statements, the tissue of lies, and carefully taking each statement apart, demonstrating by evidence & by logic that it could not be true. Mercury is combust the Sun today and tomorrow--so close as to be "burnt up" by its light and heat. This same Mercury is also square Jupiter, unfocused and bluffing and subject to an examination that destroys the deception.

When I look at today's planets, I see an attorney from the D.A.'s office pouring over the suspect's statements, the tissue of lies, and carefully taking each statement apart, demonstrating by evidence & by logic that it could not be true. Mercury is combust the Sun today and tomorrow--so close as to be "burnt up" by its light and heat. This same Mercury is also square Jupiter, unfocused and bluffing and subject to an examination that destroys the deception.

Let us pray that while they are pouring over the documents and analyzing that they DO discover the key to unraveling Casey's horrid deceptions...Let the light shine...PLEASE!@

I just checked today's chart, and notice that the Moon (25 Sag) is approaching conjunction to Pluto at 28 Sag.

Those of you know I have been following Moon's transits to Pluto throughout this mess. The other planets that were aspecting Pluto earlier this summer have moved on, so events aren't as dramatic as they once were.

I haven't checked to see if the forming Saturn/Uranus opposition is linked to Casey's chart. After I get a few tasks taken care of, will run the charts, and see.

I just checked today's chart, and notice that the Moon (25 Sag) is approaching conjunction to Pluto at 28 Sag.

Those of you know I have been following Moon's transits to Pluto throughout this mess. The other planets that were aspecting Pluto earlier this summer have moved on, so events aren't as dramatic as they once were.

I haven't checked to see if the forming Saturn/Uranus opposition is linked to Casey's chart. After I get a few tasks taken care of, will run the charts, and see.

Thanks for all the time you put into this housemouse. glad you are feeling better...my arthritis had me laid up all this past week also. Look forward to seeing the charts.

How about a summary and update for those of us who are completely ignorant but hanging on your (collective) every word? What dates are significant at this point? When will Caylee's will surface again? Who is telling the truth and who is not...according to the stars?

:)

Bumping because this thread was on page 3! Yikes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member