Status
Not open for further replies.
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Tuba - that statement is my nomination for sentence of the case -
it is elegant accurate and provokes images for me of pirates raiding
the treasure chest . I simply love it . My profession is in fiscal
auditing and I will never catch another thief without thinking
of this .

Kudos, Tuba!! Surely you must be a writer in your other life!!

Tuba said: But what can you truthfully expect when you reach your manicured claws into the assets of supposed dear ones and rake out everything that comes loose?

Indeed!!!!

Thanks,
Soulscape

Tuba - I left a post to you on the "crosses" thread about her hands...Have a look!

Tuba - I left a post to you on the "crosses" thread about her hands...Have a look!

Also see the pictures (owned by Rev. Grund, I believe) of Casey holding baby Caylee (with the Rottweiller in the background). Caylee was a tiny infant and Casey has these blood red claw hands. I thought it was not the kind of nails a young mother with an infant would normally have (long nails can scratch the baby).

T

Thanks everybody for the good information & thank you Soulscape for mounting his horoscope. LP has made the most of his planetary array; his achievements are many. He is a most active participant in life & I don't think he has an inflated sense of his importance. He holds his own but is the rare guest on NG who is so relaxed it is contagious. Another feature of his character I appreciate is his will to share. He sees the value in even small details and facts, although I inspect his conclusions with care. The mtDNA - incest theory was absurd and offensive.

His friends at myspace complain that he is cut off when he tries to add information to the case and I agree, although I see he has gained respect during the progress of this prosecution & is now allowed some oxygen. One more Cancerian self-made man and NG, Scorpio that she is, should be grateful for his many contributions to her program.

Hey tuba! I wondered if you had seen the thread that someone started today-theony1 I believe about the reverse dna and how they use it when they do not have a known father. The process, simplified, is to remove all of the mothers known markers and what is left belongs with the father. Perhaps there were too many known markers and once they removed all of those from the equation they were left with an "incomplete" set of markers, so perhaps this is what they actually did do and how LP arrived at that conclusion? I know it does not show "abuse" in the charts for Casey, but if it was consenting and mutual then that would not show in the charts as "abuse" would it?

Anyhow, just thought I would throw it out there, how he MAY have arrived at that conclusion...:eek:

I did read the reverse DNA thread but it does not explain LP's statements. He made it clear his "analysis" was from the one hair in the trunk when its mitochondrial DNA was examined. So, whatever conclusions might be drawn from reverse analysis of a hair containing the root and DNA, those conclusions are not possible from the portion of a hair that he was talking about. There isn't any male component to the mtDNA.

Yes, the perversion would show in the chart. Both Kaitland and Soulscape made presentations on this subject.

More on LP

http://www.smartvoter.org/2006/06/06/ca/sac/vote/padilla_j/paper1.html

About Leonard Padilla

-Born in Firebaugh, California
-Attended Grammar School in Toulumne, CA
-Graduated High School in Tulelake, CA, 1957
-Served in United States Air Force from 1957-1963. Stationed in various cities across the United States as well as Germany, France, and Libya.
-Honorably Discharged from the United States Air Force Reserves in 1963, with the rank of Buck Sergeant.
-Relocated to Sacramento in 1963
-Small Buisness owner, 1963-1975
-Graduated from Lincoln Law School with a J.D., 1975-1980.
-California Certified Bounty Hunter 1975-Present
-Founding president of the Mexican Patriotic Committee, 1971
-Member of the founding committee of the Mexican-American Chamber of Commerce, 1973
-Raised 5 children and proud grandparent of 5 grandsons.

Hope it helps

Sorry, I know that this is O/T for this thread, but I had never heard that LP is an attorney? Very Interesting!

I did read the reverse DNA thread but it does not explain LP's statements. He made it clear his "analysis" was from the one hair in the trunk when its mitochondrial DNA was examined. So, whatever conclusions might be drawn from reverse analysis of a hair containing the root and DNA, those conclusions are not possible from the portion of a hair that he was talking about. There isn't any male component to the mtDNA.

Yes, I realize that there would be no male DNA obtainable from the portion of the hair that they extracted the mitochondria from, but sometimes LP talks in circles, and on purpose I suspect, and crosses up one story with another. There was a root on the hair from which they could have extracted the male dna, but in order to achieve that they would have to destroy the death band and although in doing THAT they could have proven beyond any shadow of doubt that it was Caylee's hair for certain-I do not think they were willing to sacrifice the proof of the death band, especially when mitochondria would prove it was Caylee anyhow, since Casey, Lee, Cindy and Cindy's mother are all alive and this hair came from a corpse.

Hey tuba! I wondered if you had seen the thread that someone started today-theony1 I believe about the reverse dna and how they use it when they do not have a known father. The process, simplified, is to remove all of the mothers known markers and what is left belongs with the father. Perhaps there were too many known markers and once they removed all of those from the equation they were left with an "incomplete" set of markers, so perhaps this is what they actually did do and how LP arrived at that conclusion? I know it does not show "abuse" in the charts for Casey, but if it was consenting and mutual then that would not show in the charts as "abuse" would it?

Anyhow, just thought I would throw it out there, how he MAY have arrived at that conclusion...:eek:

It is easy to see promiscuity in Casey's chart. She has Venus (Aries) and Mars (Sagittarius) both in fire signs, which are quick to start things (sexually). Mars conjunct Uranus acts impulsively and erratically and unpredictably. Venus in Aries is selfish and self-centered, out for the chase, the notch in the belt. Casey's Pluto, another sex marker in a horoscope, is in steamy Scorpio, the sign most associated with sex. Additionally, Casey's Mars/Uranus conjunction squares her Sun/Mercury conjunction, so she has a tendency to act (Mars) against (square) herself (Sun).

This promiscuity does not make her incestuous.

She likes exciting, bad boy types (Mars conjunct Uranus in Sagitarrius) and she's attracted (Venus) to masculine, take charge men (Venus in Aries). I can even see where she takes to LE types with the Mars/Uranus in Sag because Sagittarius is the sign of the Law. With her Pisces Sun, she might gravitate towards men who are dreamy, sensitive, artistic, or addicted.

Lee's and Casey's Suns are closely trine which makes them supportive of each other and both Mercurys in trine make them understanding of each other. These are great aspects to have between a brother and sister, but they are not sexual aspects, despite the fact they could enhance a relationship if the two parties were romantically involved.

From a sexual perspective, in a man's chart we look to Venus and the Moon to gain insight in what kind of woman he finds attractive.

Lee's Venus in Sagittarius is most attracted to honest, friendly, outdoorsy girls with ideals and ethics --- in fact, Venus in Sagittarius values ethics and honesty more than any other sign. Surely with his Scorpio Sun & Mercury, Lee was aware his sister was not, by any stretch of the imagination, honest and ethical... (By the way, Lee has no Neptune afflications in his chart fogging up his vision. That, combined with his strong Scorpio gives me the sense he could "see right through her...".)

With Lee's Moon very likely in serious, business-like Capricorn, Lee is attracted to practical, level-headed, hard working women who make something of themselves. With his serious Capricorn Moon, he would be sexually turned off by party girls like his sister.

Lee's Mars (action, sex) is also in Capricorn, a slow, steady, think before you act sign. This gives a man who is likely to look before he leaps (into bed).... and with Moon (feelings, habit patterns) also in practical, conservative Capricorn, he is even more likely to be discerning and picky about his women...

Just as I saw nothing in these two charts indicating incest, I see nothing in the chart synastry that suggests a mutual/ consensual sexual relationship between LA and KC.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Very good...Just trying to look out for poor old LP-lot's of folks just hate him so bad...

If it is not there, it simply is not there.

Pondering Mind, Leonard and two partners also founded a private law school in Sacramento some years ago. I think he has accomplished a great deal and from what I see of him, he is modest about his achievements.

Pondering Mind, Leonard and two partners also founded a private law school in Sacramento some years ago. I think he has accomplished a great deal and from what I see of him, he is modest about his achievements.

Impressive IMO, I like him and have from the beginning. I know the board is divided in their opinions of Leonard. The fact that he is obviously modest regarding his achievements make me admire him even more! Thanks so much for the info Tuba.

Impressive IMO, I like him and have from the beginning. I know the board is divided in their opinions of Leonard. The fact that he is obviously modest regarding his achievements make me admire him even more! Thanks so much for the info Tuba.

Pondering: The board is not evenly divided. There are only nine how intensely dislike him.:blowkiss:

In times past, I wrote about a coming time of revelations when a column of planets file over the midpoint of Casey's Mercury/Mars Uranus at 8 Aquarius. The Sun, Mercury, the Lunar Node, Venus, Mars, Jupiter all transit this degree from February 7 to 20, but so does Medea. Refresh your impression of this mythical witch.

Also under my Sleuth Brand magnifying glass was the December Full Moon and the ff. 8 days when Casey endures her Mars return with Saturn squaring. The FM of course also trips off the natal square between her Mercury and her Mars-Uranus conjunction. But she was born with Mars conjunct Medea.

Recall that Cindy and Lee have Saturn and Neptune on her conjunction, respectively. I think I called this wham-mo Bad Day at Black Rock. Black Rock being Medea. She was subject to grand infatuations & would do anything under their sway. All too familiar, is it not? BTW, Medea also sacrificed her own brother.

In times past, I wrote about a coming time of revelations when a column of planets file over the midpoint of Casey's Mercury/Mars Uranus at 8 Aquarius. The Sun, Mercury, the Lunar Node, Venus, Mars, Jupiter all transit this degree from February 7 to 20, but so does Medea. Refresh your impression of this mythical witch.

Also under my Sleuth Brand magnifying glass was the December Full Moon and the ff. 8 days when Casey endures her Mars return with Saturn squaring. The FM of course also trips off the natal square between her Mercury and her Mars-Uranus conjunction. But she was born with Mars conjunct Medea.

Recall that Cindy and Lee have Saturn and Neptune on her conjunction, respectively. I think I called this wham-mo Bad Day at Black Rock. Black Rock being Medea. She was subject to grand infatuations & would do anything under their sway. All too familiar, is it not? BTW, Medea also sacrificed her own brother.

Ouch.....poor Lee:eek: He had better watch out. LOL

Still no e-mail from Leonard. I fear I waited too long to contact him as I am sure he is preparing for his trip to Or-lawn-do.

O/T, did anyone on this thread watch the video of cindy hugging that little girl at the vigil? It broke my heart. It is the first time I have seen cindy express sadness in public, and it was very raw and very real.

Medea scattered the pieces of her brother's body after killing him to slow down pursuit of her and her lover/husband Jason. She later killed her two sons because Jason left her for another woman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288