Ruled out Donald Izzett & Cengiz Nuray

Jason Armstrong. Reported missing in 2004, as last heard from in 2000 when he called his grandmother to say he was in trouble. It's a rather odd listing in that theres no height, weight, birth date...not to mention why would they wait four years to file a report if the grandmother had received a call of that nature. Not sure I trust that he was actually last seen in 2000. Anyway, his name is Jason, and he resembles the composite we have to go on. See what ya'll think. http://www.nampn.org/cases/armstrong_jason.html

jasonarmstrong.jpg

I agree. I think Caroline O. and Caroline T. might be the best opportunity to id this young man if we can find them.

That's exactly what I think. I think that a good headstart would be go to myspace.com and just either make a myspace or use your own and add him as a friend so that more and more people are friends with him and the chances that the carolines have a myspace is great because a lot of 30 somethings have myspaces. we need to get them to see his pic!

I hope I am posting in the right spot now about how I think this young man could be from down under. Maybe he travelled to North America and ended up at said concert. Is this a possibility?

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/1466dmsau.html

Case File 1466DMSAU

DNSheppard.jpg

Sheppard, circa 1994
Daniel Nicholas Sheppard
Missing since January 1, 1995 from Adelaide, South Australia
Classification: Missing

Vital Statistics
  • Age at Time of Disappearance: 19 years old
  • Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 165 cms (5'5"); slim build.
  • Distinguishing Characteristics: Blonde hair; blue eyes. Fair complexion.
  • Clothing: Blue jeans, a maroon denim shirt and black shoes.
http://www.courts.sa.gov.au/courts/coroner/findings/findings_2005/sheppard.finding.htm

I'd report that and have them check into it, even if they eye color doesn't match.

I recieved a note back from LE. I thought this was an interesting way to say not a match:

Dear xxxx,

Thank you very much for your interest in this case. Let me assure you that the Norfolk Police Department is diligently following up on all possible leads connected with Case File 516DMVA. I have been in contact with the State Forensic Lab in Richmond, Virginia who performed a comparison between DNA from 516DMVA’s known family members and DNA collected from 127UMVA. The lab representative stated that they were not able to draw any conclusions as a result of the DNA comparison. At this time the case remains active with our department.

I recieved a note back from LE. I thought this was an interesting way to say not a match:

Dear xxxx,

Thank you very much for your interest in this case. Let me assure you that the Norfolk Police Department is diligently following up on all possible leads connected with Case File 516DMVA. I have been in contact with the State Forensic Lab in Richmond, Virginia who performed a comparison between DNA from 516DMVA’s known family members and DNA collected from 127UMVA. The lab representative stated that they were not able to draw any conclusions as a result of the DNA comparison. At this time the case remains active with our department.

Well, that helps. *sarcasm*

What LE did you contact Lucy? Was it the one on GD or the one you thought might be a match? (I am going to start a thread, as mentioned, saying who's talking to who so we can build relationships w/LE/ME in case and not too many of us call at once)

I do believe he is older that our GDF and also much taller. jmo.

I sent it in to the Doe Network. I think there may be a 1-800 number I'll have to check

How silly of me to miss the date. I couldve sworn it said Benjamin went missing in 1994. This will teach me not to do sleuthing of an evening lol

I have started a forum for possibles and also so hints on what to do before submitting :D

I think we should concentrate on the ones mentioned...(if you posted one on another part of the forum and I haven't found it yet, still looking ;), please start a thread)

:blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss:

How silly of me to miss the date. I couldve sworn it said Benjamin went missing in 1994. This will teach me not to do sleuthing of an evening lol

I believe you are both correct, that date 2004 date is only applicable for when he was reported missing but not when he actually went missing from his family in 1995.

From this site listing: http://omaha.crimestoppersweb.com/missing.aspx
(scroll down)

"Cannon was reported missing in May 2004, but has not been seen or heard from by family members since 1995. Cannon may have been traveling with the Rainbow Family in the mid to late 90`s."

If not this GDF fan Cannon may be a good match for the GD fan who was a victim of a hit and run accident in Georgia that same year.

I believe you are both correct, that date 2004 date is only applicable for when he was reported missing but not when he actually went missing from his family in 1995.

From this site listing: http://omaha.crimestoppersweb.com/missing.aspx
(scroll down)

"Cannon was reported missing in May 2004, but has not been seen or heard from by family members since 1995. Cannon may have been traveling with the Rainbow Family in the mid to late 90`s."

If not this GDF fan Cannon may be a good match for the GD fan who was a victim of a hit and run accident in Georgia that same year.

What about Michael Eugene Ashby from this same site? Last name on the list. He went on a date in 1993 and never came back, but may have been seen in the Chicago area?

Salem

O.K. you all will think that I am crazy, but I contacted someone a few years ago when I came across this picture. I used to live in Clemmons, N.C. and this kid looks EXACTLY like a guy named Jimmy. Jimmy was a drug user, he was the age that this doe is, he was grateful dead head, and I can not shake it. Unfortunately, I can not go any further, as I was not as wild as his crew, but our friends hung out with his friends from time to time, until I grew up, and wised up. This kid would have lived in Forsyth County, N.C. I am positive his name was Jimmy. He never seemed to have to be at home like I did, and he sort of ran wild. I have not seen him since I was a teen, I am 40 yrs old. I live about 5 miles from this town, and believe me, I would have ran into him. Something tells me this kid is Jimmy. I wish I could give more info, I just dont have it. I know he must have been arrested at least once, but unsure if he was a juvenile or not at the time. Maybe that is a start for a good websleuther to begin if this does not pan out. I am also pretty sure that one of the people who either has a myspace for this person, or is involved remembers me, but I never heard back from them after I gave this info about 3 years or so ago.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back