All Casey Cell Phone LOGS and PINGS Part#3

Did anyone notice that on 6/16 the last commuication was from the cell tower located on Old Cheney Highway (ping 28 - 9:04 pm - 11:17 pm)

and on 6/17 the first ping of the day was from that same location on Old Cheney Highway (ping 1 - 10:52 am - 11.00 am).

It looks like she may have stayed in that area over night. That's the day that Brian B. saw Casey backed her car in the garage
i can't find the pings for the 6/16 . I think this good find. I am going to look at crime map and see what was going arroung that area.

Did anyone notice that on 6/16 the last commuication was from the cell tower located on Old Cheney Highway (ping 28 - 9:04 pm - 11:17 pm)

and on 6/17 the first ping of the day was from that same location on Old Cheney Highway (ping 1 - 10:52 am - 11.00 am).

It looks like she may have stayed in that area over night. That's the day that Brian B. saw Casey backed her car in the garage

Isn't that just one of the 3 towers that pings from TonE's house, though? That was the night they went to Blockbuster and, according to TonE, stayed up late watching movies and slept in.

Isn't that just one of the 3 towers that pings from TonE's house, though? That was the night they went to Blockbuster and, according to TonE, stayed up late watching movies and slept in.

No, the tower that I am talking about is SW of Amscot.

Georgia PI - I'll hafta cross-check the spreadsheet to the pdf. I believe I see the 2nd to last ping of the day 6/16 on the tower you're talking about, but, then the last one is back up near Tony's (maybe a ocr error) on the spreadsheet. Then, back down there as you indicate at the start of activity on 6/17.

IIRC, Tony's statements released today indicate they stayed up late watching movies 6/16, then, he skipped school 6/17 to be with Casey.

hmmmm :waitasec:

Is this the location that looks like there are boats near the long/lats?

Georgia PI - I'll hafta cross-check the spreadsheet to the pdf. I believe I see the 2nd to last ping of the day 6/16 on the tower you're talking about, but, then the last one is back up near Tony's (maybe a ocr error) on the spreadsheet. Then, back down there as you indicate at the start of activity on 6/17.

IIRC, Tony's statements released today indicate they stayed up late watching movies 6/16, then, he skipped school 6/17 to be with Casey.

Guess those night sweats made him decide it was enough not to go to school. Damn murder nightmares! lol

Has anyone discovered that KC pinged off towers at TonE's during time TonE was said to be at school or not there?

Yes, this is what occurred per Tony's statements.

The CID on the cell tower you referring to has a last digit of 1. I have high confidence that this is a north-facing cell on that tower, so it is consistent with calls to/from Tony's. This tower also seems to have a pretty good "reach", based on traffic I have seen from other directions, particularly SE.

I have been checking on tower ids of some of the towers and find some things a little odd, such as the tower at Carter Glen (28.4691667 -81.2916667) isn’t exactly there, its ½ mile due east at 28.469083 -81.284028 and pings 24107 to the northeast, 24105 to the northwest, 24106 to the south. I can visually see it from Goldenrod and Narccoosee rd.
I verified the latitude & longitude from
http://www.cellreception.com/towers
Ok enough about that one.

4 others are where they say they are
(1) 28.4547722 -81.2636111 (Tow yard) and pings 21781 north, 21783 when I am southwest, but I have not verified southeast though I am assuming its 21782
I have seen in the PDF’s Where kc pinged 21787 on the 14th and 16th on this tower.
(2) 28.5028444 -81.2863333 (2860 S Goldenrod Rd) pings 22291 north, 22292 southeast, and 22293 southwest.
There are actually 2 towers here 1 is much shorter and I think the above link describes the shorter one as belonging to the power company and this area is actually a power substation.
(3) 28.5444 -81.2767472 (Chickasaw and 408) will ping 21711 north and 21712 southeast, and 21713 southwest.
(4) 28.5455556 -81.3501111 (Robinson & Graham) pings 21421 north and 21422 southeast, and 21423 southwest.

Ok now to confuse you even more north, southeast, and southwest may not be the best way to describe 3 equal sections of a circle but in general it kind of works. Maybe think of this scenario as an upside-down peace sign and northeast, northwest and south as a peace sign. With that said Amscott would ping 041-27201-20342 and TL’s 041-27201-20341 with the cell id.

Ping Maps for June 10 & 11 have been posted in the individual threads

Personnally I would like to see CA/GA and LA cell phone records ONLY pertaining to KC
so we know where they were the night of the huge fight and after.

lake underhill pings are 20862, 20761, and 21422
blanchard park pings are 20951, 20435 and 22283
1227996999874 (WinCE).jpg
Cell_id can be accessed on most Lg phones in engineering mode.

I noticed that too...and was told that it was normal?? for her to ping that tower from ALs apt? Thought it was odd because there are 2 closer towers that she pinged repeatedly when at his apt...the point wasn't pursued farther at any rate. :)

i also see where her pings for cheney hwy on june 24 pings 2,4,14,16,21,24.
Also on that day she ping somewhere gatehouse circle.

To prevent choking up the 'totalled car' thread..

It would be helpful to know how/if the unidentified (321)###-##81 number is somehow associated w/ Amy's car or the Oviedo house. Number was called that afternoon around time Amy was coming over to her car.

...also...around the same time there was a call to the Lexus Dlrship.

Could the "Lexus Dlrship" be Lauren C?

FWIW. The Lexus # has been bounced around a bit and I've never seen it completely resolved. Something I'm noodling on now owing to the series of events involving Amy's car, moving the body and a transfer @ the Oviedo house (see 6/19 thread in the sticky forum), and the call that afternoon in the mix...

There's a pic from ~Oct '07 where, iirc, Annie took Caylee to see Lauren C. @ work. Some may recall this pic b/c of a blackjack looking phone on/near Lauren's desk. Maybe already established, but, it looks from the surroundings that Lauren is working on a computer @ a car dealership...which I thought was Don Reid Ford. We know Annie, Dante & Ricardo all worked @ DRF.

Speculating now that the Lexus Dlrship calls were to Lauren C....needed access to her key to Oviedo house if she still had it...maybe...just maybe...:waitasec:

Someone more knowlegeable fill me in pls.

She may have been checking to see if the house had been rented out yet. There is a thread about keys lost "JP" I think and he lived in the house and KC was involved in looking for the keys, were these house keys?

Of the 5 unidentified phone numbers I think I found one on TelephoneReport.com
The owner of (321) *advertiser censored*-1996 is J Wilson zip code Fl 32803
The other 4 I could only get zip codes for
(321) 948-0081 also in zip code Fl 32803
(321) *advertiser censored*-6564 Zip code Fl 32803
(321) *advertiser censored*-6993 Zip code 32773 FL SANFORD
(321) *advertiser censored*-9765 FL Zip code 32804

I mapped these zip codes on google maps and location in Sanford is interesting due to a large body of water. http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sad....574723,-81.394958&spn=0.063165,0.151749&z=13

I wrote here that there is at least one substantive error in the spreadsheet WSers are using to analyze phone records. It turns out the error is actually in the cell phone summary material LE included in the latest document dump. :eek: To be fair, what LE released is not evidence - it is a work-in-progress investigative summation. Errors are easy to make - and we can do our best to find them and help them clean them up before trial. Dot the i's and cross the t's, if you will.

What is the error? On page 2577 of the latest document dump they identify two afternoon calls to number *advertiser censored*-*advertiser censored*-7965 as Andy F. We had previously thought this was Matt C. This was critical to us in establishing a time line for the Crane's Landing visit. Seeing this in the document dump started to unravel a lot of theories about that day.

However, in the same document at page 2565 we see a dump of KC's cell phone address book, and clear as day is Matt C. with the 7965 number. In fact, these pages could go a long way in clearing up confusion about which numbers belong to whom. :)

Going back to page 2577, this and the surrounding pages indicate they summarize incoming and outgoing calls only for June 15 through June - and for the most part they do. However, an occasional text message is included. At first I wondered why - were the specific texts somehow critical to the investigation?

Looking carefully at the text details - time and phone number - I have determined that these text records are not part of the original cell phone records released in September. This means LE has updated records with possibly more information. :eek: For example, a text to Sean H. on June 19 is new to the mix and confirms our assumption that KC stopped by his place right around 6 PM.

Can't wait to see those new records.

I wrote here that there is at least on substantive error in the spreadsheet WSers are using to analyze phone records. It turns out the error is actually in the cell phone summary material LE included in the latest document dump. :eek: To be fair, what LE released is not evidence - it is a work-in-progress investigative summation. Errors are easy to make - and we can do our best to find them and help them clean them up before trial. Dot the i's and cross the t's, if you will.

What is the error? On page 2577 of the latest document dump they identify two afternoon calls to number *advertiser censored*-*advertiser censored*-7965 as Andy F. We had previously thought this was Matt C. This was critical to us in establishing a time line for the Crane's Landing visit. Seeing this in the document dump started to unravel a lot of theories about that day.

However, in the same document at page 2565 we see a dump of KC's cell phone address book, and clear as day is Matt C. with the 7965 number. In fact, these pages could go a long way in clearing up confusion about which numbers belong to whom. :)

Going back to page 2577, this and the surrounding pages indicate they summarize incoming and outgoing calls only for June 15 through June - and for the most part they do. However, an occasional text message is included. At first I wondered why - were the specific texts somehow critical to the investigation?

Looking carefully at the text details - time and phone number - I have determined that these text records are not part of the original cell phone records released in September. This means LE has updated records with possibly more information. :eek: For example, a text to Sean H. on June 19 is new to the mix and confirms our assumption that KC stopped by his place right around 6 PM.

Can't wait to see those new records.

WOW JWG!! Awesome catch by you and/or the others!! This should get very interesting!

Carrying this post over from the blackjack thread...

Do the doc dumps of cell phone & text messages also include her "chats"? My daughter and I both have gmail and can chat and those don't show up in my email - they're in a different chat file.

Hi, Echo.

There are some unidentified numeric-text messages scattered through the cell logs. I've been wondering if this is how AIM messages would show up. Good place to discuss that in the Sticky forum on the cell/logs thread. I'll carry this post over there.

Anyone know how IM's show up on a detailed cell log what we have for Casey?

I'm thinking they're either RSS messages from her myspace/facebook pages, or IM's.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nahnah_2015
Back