Forensic Astrology - Haliegh Cummings #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know if someone posted this yet but Anna says Haleigh was born 6:49-6:50am. in Gainesville, Florida.

Remember that with Caylee we had a timed chart from her birth certificate. CA showed a copy of a wall hanging featuring the birth certificate to GVS on her TV show. That is the ideal way to get birth times but getting it from a relative is better than using a solar chart...IMO anyway. Thanks, Anna!

I had recently rectified Haleigh's birth chart on my own using the few details I knew about her life. I came up with a time of 6:45 a.m. in Gainesville which is only 4 or 5 minutes off from the time Anna has provided. My rectified Asc for Haleigh was only one degree off. I'm pretty amazed at how close I came since I've never had much luck with rectification before.

Using the time of 6:49 a.m. Haleigh has a 21 Leo rising. IIRC Caylee's Asc was 20 Leo and both girls are double Leo's.

I got the time of birth from Haleigh's mom and grandma today; things are stressful right now but I told them about this astrology site and they were glad people were still trying to help find Haleigh any way they can. Also, I've been reading a lot of questions directed at me about the date Jan. 26th. I don't hang out with Ronnie and them and I cannot say what exactly as happening on that date. But then tonight I remembered seeing that date somewhere....I checked again to be sure and the RSO from San Mateo (Don S) moved to Satsuma the date on the FDLE website of his new Satsuma address being listed is January 26th.

Soulscape originally used a Sunrise time for the chart, which is her usual practice. That should be pretty darned close to the 6:49 - 6:50am time. I'll have to go back and see what time was used.

SOUL'S ORIGINAL SUNRISE CHART USED 7:02AM!! Woot!

Anna do you know if Misty knows or associated with either D. Sapp or D. Snod? Any kind of close relationship there that you know of? Is Sapp related to the family? Does he associate with the family?

I may be really reaching here but with the time that Annie posted can you get a round about location of where Haliegh is?

Anna do you know if Misty knows or associated with either D. Sapp or D. Snod? Any kind of close relationship there that you know of? Is Sapp related to the family? Does he associate with the family?

All I know is Misty has been seen a lot at Snod's house. That's confirmed by police and ***************

edited because I don't wanna break the rules by posting unverified rumor.

Oh..and I forgot to add the new Satsuma address is that of someone who was a teenager when she testified at his trial for his charges so I'm assuming she was a victim. Interestingly, her husband filed a restraining order on behalf of their three children against DS, and 3 days later he was hit by a car and killed...then, not quite two weeks later, DS moved into their home. All public record.

Soulscape originally used a Sunrise time for the chart, which is her usual practice. That should be pretty darned close to the 6:49 - 6:50am time. I'll have to go back and see what time was used.

Yep, that's the chart I have, too. 7:02 AM. That chart and the time we now have from Anna are strikingly close.

The added bonus with Caylee's birth time was that Cindy was in the delivery room and she certainly made note of it, and she confirmed it in Caylee's obit. I know I was watching the clock when I delivered my two kids and made sure they wrote down the exact time.

Yes, there are similarities between Caylee's and Haleigh's charts - the AC/DC, MC/IC, and the outer planets, plus the Sun and the houses. Caylee's 12th house was full (3 planets incl BMLilith), whereas Haleigh's first house has three planets and her BMLilith is conjunct her MC. Interesting.

I used Haleigh's birthtime as 06:49:30 AM.

I got the time of birth from Haleigh's mom and grandma today; things are stressful right now but I told them about this astrology site and they were glad people were still trying to help find Haleigh any way they can. Also, I've been reading a lot of questions directed at me about the date Jan. 26th. I don't hang out with Ronnie and them and I cannot say what exactly as happening on that date. But then tonight I remembered seeing that date somewhere....I checked again to be sure and the RSO from San Mateo (Don S) moved to Satsuma the date on the FDLE website of his new Satsuma address being listed is January 26th.

Thank you so much Anna! Hope you had a chance to read all the info, told ya these guys are amazing:)

Thanks for checking that Beck. When rectifying her chart I decided to stay with the Sun/Venus conjunction being placed close to her Asc based on what a pretty child Haleigh is. Venus rising often provides a beautiful physical appearance.

Remember that with Caylee we had a timed chart from her birth certificate. CA showed a copy of a wall hanging featuring the birth certificate to GVS on her TV show. That is the ideal way to get birth times but getting it from a relative is better than using a solar chart...IMO anyway. Thanks, Anna!

I had recently rectified Haleigh's birth chart on my own using the few details I knew about her life. I came up with a time of 6:45 a.m. in Gainesville which is only 4 or 5 minutes off from the time Anna has provided. My rectified Asc for Haleigh was only one degree off. I'm pretty amazed at how close I came since I've never had much luck with rectification before.

Using the time of 6:49 a.m. Haleigh has a 21 Leo rising. IIRC Caylee's Asc was 20 Leo and both girls are double Leo's.

Wow, Asker! Add that to the long list of similarities to these two cases.

And, it looks like you might not be able say, ever again, that you don't have much luck with birth chart rectification. :crazy:

Leave it to me, housemouse, to be a stickler for wanting an attending doc/nurse to put down the time on a long-form Birth Certificate. Probably comes from my own mom being about 4 hours off in her memory of my birth-time.

That said, I still think that something happened on the weekend of Jan 26th that involved Ron C., and possibly D. Snodg. It could be co-incidence, of course, that these two have cross-aspects. We do not know if they are familiar with one another, but if they are, most competent astrologers would be suspicious, or at least wondering.

And, this is without their birth-times, and relies only on planetary links that do not involve their respective Moon, Ascendant, or Midheaven.

Mistie's chart is not as closely linked to the weekend of Jan 25th/26th, but most of her cross-aspects with Haleigh's are difficult, with a few easier ones.

I do not see a quick resolution to this loss. And, by that I mean not in a few days or weeks. It is possible that we will get info, but I am not confident that we will get the resolution that people on the main board are hoping for. I wish and hope that I am misreading the charts, for I want the best for this lovely and innocent child, as we all do.

We will keep on looking, even if it takes longer than we would like. Just remember that the more birth-times and places we can get, the better we are.

Relatives, I think, are legally able to request long-form birth certificates for the parents and children involved from the proper registrars, and it doesn't cost that much to get the copies.

So, any relatives of the families involved, see what you can do.

The chart I ran was for 6:58a.m. in Satsuma. I will run it again for Gainesville, and I do not expect much change in cusps.

Had never heard of FA until Caylees case. Just want you all to know that you are doing a wonderful job!

Leave it to me, housemouse, to be a stickler for wanting an attending doc/nurse to put down the time on a long-form Birth Certificate. Probably comes from my own mom being about 4 hours off in her memory of my birth-time.

That said, I still think that something happened on the weekend of Jan 26th that involved Ron C., and possibly D. Snodg. It could be co-incidence, of course, that these two have cross-aspects. We do not know if they are familiar with one another, but if they are, most competent astrologers would be suspicious, or at least wondering.

And, this is without their birth-times, and relies only on planetary links that do not involve their respective Moon, Ascendant, or Midheaven.

Mistie's chart is not as closely linked to the weekend of Jan 25th/26th, but most of her cross-aspects with Haleigh's are difficult, with a few easier ones.

I do not see a quick resolution to this loss. And, by that I mean not in a few days or weeks. It is possible that we will get info, but I am not confident that we will get the resolution that people on the main board are hoping for. I wish and hope that I am misreading the charts, for I want the best for this lovely and innocent child, as we all do.

We will keep on looking, even if it takes longer than we would like. Just remember that the more birth-times and places we can get, the better we are.

Relatives, I think, are legally able to request long-form birth certificates for the parents and children involved from the proper registrars, and it doesn't cost that much to get the copies.

So, any relatives of the families involved, see what you can do.

Here you go, housemouse, you can read about Florida's birth certificates on request at this link:

http://www.doh.state.fl.us/planning_eval/vital_statistics/birth_death.htm

They are offering computer generated certificates which are the bare bones of certificates in that state. The photocopy certification may have more information, too bad only close relatives are allowed access. I had to wait until some of my persons of interest were 100 years old before they allowed me to have their bare bones certificates. grrrr If you can prove the person has already died, before the 100 year limit, you can maybe get the record if you are a close relative or legal rep.

Here's what's available on Florida birth certificates:

A certification of a registered birth (2004 to Present), supplies the following facts of birth: Child's Name, Date of Birth, Sex, Time, Weight, Place of Birth (City, County and Location) and Parents' Information.

A certification of a registered birth (1930 to 2003), supplies the following facts of birth: Child's Name, Date of Birth, Sex, County of Birth and Parents' Name.

Here you go, housemouse, you can read about Florida's birth certificates on request at this link:

http://www.doh.state.fl.us/planning_eval/vital_statistics/birth_death.htm

They are offering computer generated certificates which are the bare bones of certificates in that state. The photocopy certification may have more information, too bad only close relatives are allowed access. I have to wait until my persons of interest were 100 years old before they allowed me to have their bare bones certificates. grrrr

Am not a relative either, alas.

But, I hoped that those posting to the Anna FL thread who present themselves as related would be willing or able to get the info for us.

Time to get some sleep. Have a long day of travel and Doctor visits tomorrow.

Just peeking in <<<:couch:>>> Hello, I mostly hang out in the Haleigh thread but thought Id pop in and see what this is all about. Fascinating, just fascinating! I really wish I knew more about this form of astrology.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member