Forensic Astrology - Haliegh Cummings #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
something made me think he was in jail but i looked up on otis and he is not in michigan but joshua has a robbery conviction

Recently Anna FL provided us with a 6:49 - 6:50 am birth time for Haleigh, telling us that information came directly from Haleigh's bio-Mom, Crystal S. We don't know if this is "Mother's Memory" or if Crystal actually double-checked the birth certificate before giving the information to Anna FL.

Prior to receiving this birth time, I had cast a Sunrise chart for Haleigh and used it in prior discussions. What is interesting is that the 6:49 - 6:50 am birth time produces a similar chart. All the House cusps are the same and the MOON only one degree off. The 6:49 - 6:50 am ASCENDANT is 3 degrees earlier than the Sunrise ASCENDANT.

Since the timing of the two charts was so close, there was a sense of relief; a sense that the astrological analyses made up to the receipt of the 6:49 - 6:50 am timing were mostly accurate. This was a correct assumption and the "good news" (if you want to call it that) is that the Sunrise chart was close enough to provide credible information.

The bad news, ironically, is that the rectified 6:49 - 6:50 am birth chart is close enough to the Sunrise chart timing as to confirm the accuracy of prior discussions based on the Sunrise chart...

This is "bad news" because if you reviewed the prior discussions, you know that the charts all pointed to kidnapping with probable rape and murder. If anything, the 6:49 - 6:50 am chart magnifies that probability.

I continue reluctantly.

Everyone, including myself and all the Astrologers, would like nothing better than for Haleigh to be found alive and well and returned to her family. Nothing would make me happier than to tell you the charts show a strong possibility for that outcome.

Unfortunately and tragically, the charts have not led us in that direction, and revisiting the charts in light of the assumed-to-be "correct" birth time only amplifies my original judgment: Haleigh was kidnapped, probably raped and murdered.

In the next post I will show you how and why I have come to that conclusion.

Here are the links to the charts I will be using. You may find it helpful to print them out so you can follow my upcoming discussion.

1. Haleigh Cummings NATAL (6:49:30 AM)

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq5/Soulscape12/Haleigh Cummings/HaleighCummingsNATAL.gif

2. Haleigh Cummings Secondary Progressions for 2-10-09 (P2)

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq5/Soulscape12/Haleigh Cummings/HaleighSecondaryProgs2-10-09.gif

3. Haleigh Cummings Tertiary Progressions for 2-10-09 (P3)

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq5/Soulscape12/Haleigh Cummings/HaleighTertiaryProgs2-10-09.gif

4. Tri-Wheel showing Haleigh Cummings NATAL as Inner; Tertiary Progs as Middle; 911 Call to LE as Outer.

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/...mmings/Tri-WheelHCNatal-P3-911Call2-10-09.gif

Don't let the complexity of Chart #4 scare you off. When I get to it, I will speak in English.

Thanks,
Soulscape

The Grandmother, T. Neves said she sent someone over to the house to drop off clothes. The Great Grandmother, Annette Sykes said she is the person who dropped by w/ clean clothes and handed them to Misty who took them inside the house. The children were on the front porch w/dinner plates around 7pm.

NG interview w/ Terese Neves is found in this post from the Astro Haleigh Time-Stamped thread. She does not mention the Great Grandmother driving by in one interview:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3328586&postcount=54
The Gr-Grandmother acknowledges she is the one who dropped off clothes.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3415868&postcount=229

Hi all,

Maybe I'm missing something here, but why would G Grandmother bring by clean clothes? There is a washer and dryer and TN stated on NG there was always clothes in the floor by the back door. This doesn't make sense to me unless the W/D are not working?

Hi all,

Maybe I'm missing something here, but why would G Grandmother bring by clean clothes? There is a washer and dryer and TN stated on NG there was always clothes in the floor by the back door. This doesn't make sense to me unless the W/D are not working?

IIRC, hand me down clean clothes???? W/D worked remember Misty washed blankets that night.......

If I had a little Astrological consulting practice set up on Main Street and you came to me for a natal consultation, I would never look at your chart and say, OMG!! You have a Critical Degree on your ASCENDANT!! ... OMG!! Your natal SUN is in the same degree as your NODES foretelling a catastrophe/ tragedy/ fatality!!

I would never say any of those things because in the circumstance of a client coming to an Astrologer for a natal consultation, such "testimony" is completely irrelevant. I have said before and will repeat, you cannot compare apples with oranges.

Examining a natal chart under the forensic astrological microscope is an entirely different matter. We examine charts forensically when a crime has been committed or a person has gone missing. The primary question to be addressed in a missing persons case is black & white: Is the Missing Person Dead or Alive? To answer that question, we look to the Event chart(s) which often tell the tale, regardless of access to birth info. However, when we have birth info, we can compare it to the Event chart(s) and ascertain whether it supports the judgment obtained from the Event chart(s).

===================================
Note: No matter how bad the transits (planetary placements in the Event chart), nothing can manifest unless the transiting planets trigger natal and/or progressed planets and sensitive points (e.g., ASCENDANT/ MIDHEAVEN, NODES, VERTEX, etc.). In a missing person case where the primary concern is whether the person is dead or alive, there are certain planetary contacts I look for.
===================================

Haleigh's natal and progressed charts compared to the 911 Call chart and examined from a forensic astrological perspective show alarming features.

Her natal ASCENDANT 21 Leo is in Critical Degree (21 Fixed). This shows crisis.

Her natal SUN 24 Leo is in the same degree as her natal NODES 24 Taurus/Scorpio. Her SUN is partile square NODES and BLACK MOON LILITH is partile conjunct NORTH NODE at 24 Taurus. Having both SUN and BML in nodal degree with SUN square is chilling, to say the least.

Part of DEATH in Haleigh's natal chart (not shown) is 15:43 Cancer, a point I will refer back to later in the discussion.

It has already been noted in previous discussions that Haleigh's natal URANUS 01 Pisces was triggered by the LAST SEEN BY G-GMA ASCENDANT 02 Virgo. Additionally LAST SEEN MOON 26 Leo is partile conjunct Haleigh's secondary progressed ASCENDANT 26 Leo (see chart #2 in my above post). These contacts are sinister. Event ASCENDANT opposite natal URANUS augurs sudden assault on the body (ASCENDANT) and MOON acts as a pointer, contacting SP ASCENDANT, echoing the theme of assault upon the body again.

Here is the Bi-Wheel showing Haleigh's natal with LAST SEEN BY G-GMA:

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq5/Soulscape12/Haleigh%20Cummings/Bi-WheelHaleighNATAL-LASTSEENBYG-GM.gif

I have pointed this out to show you how the Event charts intertwine. In the next part of this discussion, I'll continue, with focus on natal and progressed connections to the 911 Call chart. (I'm babysitting G-son #1, 19 months old, & he's crying!! Be back later!)

Thanks,
Soulscape

Good post, Soulscape!

Nothing I can add but some well-deserved clapping!

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Thank you Soulscape,

Your explanations are so well written and informative,as usual, i know it was with a heavy heart that your post was written.God Bless you Haleigh Marie.

Going back to study the charts...#4 did scare the heck out of me when i clicked on it. English would be Greatly appreciated. Please give your beautiful grandson extra love from all of us on WS.

:blowkiss: for SoulScape's grandson so he sleeps sweet and sound! I can't wait to be a Ya-Ya! (Gramma)

The 911 Call chart can be, and has been read as a stand-alone chart, independent of any comparison to Haleigh's natal or progressed charts, and as such, it gave strong testimony for abduction, rape and murder. (See Post #1 in this Thread for links to the main charts discussed in this case, including the 911 Call chart.)

If all we had was the 911 Call chart, with no natal data for Haleigh, I would have judged "the chart points strongly to abduction, rape and murder, but without the birth data, I can't be certain. I really, really hope I'm wrong, but I don't think I am." I would have added those last words "but I don't think I am," not because I'm egotistical, but because after about a dozen years of examining charts from a forensic perspective, I've learned the Event chart often tells the tale, despite lack of birth data.

I very much prefer, however, to work with birth data. It's an important piece of the puzzle and I feel at a disadvantage when I have to work without it. That's partly because no major circumstance --- and certainly not one as final as death --- can manifest unless transiting planets trigger natal and/or progressed planets and/or sensitive points.

Because we were able to get Haleigh's date and place of birth to compare with the 911 Call chart & other event charts, we were able to fine-tune our judgments and make them with more confidence. Even the Sunrise chart could have accomplished this, for it proves itself to be amazingly insightful when read symbolically.

After getting the 6:49 - 6:50 am time of birth via Anna FL, I spent some time working with that chart. The four charts I provided links to in Part 1 above use the 6:49:30 am birth time for Haleigh and the remainder of this discussion is based upon that chart.

Chart #1 is Haleigh's Natal.

Chart #2 is the Secondary Progressions (advancing the birth chart a day for a year)

Chart #3 is the Tertiary Progressions (one day after birth = one lunar month of life), a method of fine-tuning even further. (I learned the technique by studying Richard Houck's extraordinary book, The Astrology of Death.)

Chart #4 is the Tri-Wheel showing Haleigh's 6:49:30 am Natal as Inner, Haleigh's Tertiary Progs as Middle, and the 911 Call as Outer.

(See Post #182 above for links to the charts.)

In the next post I hope to tie it all together.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Wow thanks so much Soulscape for the very informative analysis. That was a lot of hard work and you've done a great job explaining for the layperson. We appreciate all the heart and soul (no pun intended) that all of the astrologers here (Yourself, Tuba, Housemouse, Kait, and now Jazzy...and a few others) put into each and every analysis you do. It's what makes this the best and most accurate and popular thread on WS. You ladies are the best!! :blowkiss:

Wow thanks so much Soulscape for the very informative analysis. That was a lot of hard work and you've done a great job explaining for the layperson. We appreciate all the heart and soul (no pun intended) that all of the astrologers here (Yourself, Tuba, Housemouse, Kait, and now Jazzy...and a few others) put into each and every analysis you do. It's what makes this the best and most accurate and popular thread on WS. You ladies are the best!! :blowkiss:

Thanks for summing that all up Beck! I agree, and this is what brings me to Websleuths. Thanks for all you do Astros!

I had a question too, the sabian symbol for 15 degrees Cancer is a pool of water. I noticed that the natal death on the chart was at 15 degrees of Cancer. Would the sabian symbols shed any light for this type of chart>?

I agree these ladies are amazing. As sad as it is at least maybe some clues come to those searching for options of where and how to look for all these babies we are missing.

After getting the 6:49 - 6:50 am time of birth via Anna FL, I spent some time working with that chart. The four charts I provided links to in Part 1 above use the 6:49:30 am birth time for Haleigh and the remainder of this discussion is based upon that chart.

Chart #1 is Haleigh's Natal.

Chart #2 is the Secondary Progressions (advancing the birth chart a day for a year)

Chart #3 is the Tertiary Progressions (one day after birth = one lunar month of life), a method of fine-tuning even further. (I learned the technique by studying Richard Houck's extraordinary book, The Astrology of Death.)

Chart #4 is the Tri-Wheel showing Haleigh's 6:49:30 am Natal as Inner, Haleigh's Tertiary Progs as Middle, and the 911 Call as Outer.

(See Post #182 above for links to the charts.)

In the next post I hope to tie it all together.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Excellent work, Soulscape. I also chose to use 6:49:30 am as the birth time since it falls directly within the minutes given by Anna from Crystal. Like you, I was pleased and saddened to see how accurate the original charts have been. I learned of Tertiary Progressions years ago along with the regularly used Secondary Progressions. Although I haven't done much with Forensic Astrology, I peered over the shoulders of other astrologers using these methods for crimes and was mesmerized, although I must admit my head spun with every paragraph.

I'm pleased to say, while I haven't been successful in practice (still learning), I'm more than thrilled I'm actually UNDERSTANDING this form of astrology. I'm so grateful to all the astrologers here who are willing to dedicate their time, energy, and patience to these victims, while taking time to slowly and methodically explain this to me and others. Just wonderful. Thank you all so very much.

I wish these endings were always joyous, but sadly, they aren't. I've learned to read, analyze, sleuth, and look at astro charts with some objectivity now, while most of the time keeping my emotions in check, which is probably the best way to do charts and to sleuth.

Can't wait to hear the rest of the story, Soulscape. I suppose, even if we now have a correct birthtime for Haleigh, it would still be difficult to find the culprit, considering so many possible perps have so many touch points to her chart, including family members (which is understandable for relatives). This is one tough case, especially since PCSO isn't sharing.

I had a question too, the sabian symbol for 15 degrees Cancer is a pool of water. I noticed that the natal death on the chart was at 15 degrees of Cancer. Would the sabian symbols shed any light for this type of chart>?

Static, the astrologers have been using Sabian symbols, parts/lots, and other types of symbols throughout. Sabian isn't the only one who had a form of strategic points, but the names of the others escapes me. No matter. These points are extremely helpful keys, as we've seen. Don't forget, Midpoints are important, too.

So much to learn and my lifetime is more than half over. :eek: :banghead: I say this because I have a real sneaking suspicion I won't live to be anywhere near 115-120. :doh:

Hard to believe we are looking at one month this child has been missing. I am drumming on the Venus progression in Haleigh's chart because of the network of Venus activity there. In the 911 call chart, the Moon was with her progressed Venus, and ruled H. 8, her Uranus on the House of the call itself. The Moon had already acted, when 0°, deadly & a shock, the Uranus influence. Lunar eclipse at 21° has to create a black blot in the intercept of H. 8, Leo. These eclipses always draw our attention to the House they darken. The Sun remains on the degree eclipsed and it is a crisis degree. Extreme anxiety over a grave climax to events.

All the figures in the case, the planets intercepted in H. 2, are subordinated to the ruler of that House, retrograde Saturn away in the Ninth. Because it is a Mercury hour on a Mars day, accuracy of facts provided is crucial but some of them have not survived scrutiny. Part of Find is 9:02 of Fixed Sign Aquarius: one more crisis and a huge problem. Jupiter went over that point, Mars passed that point, so what was found but not divulged? Part of Death in H. 11 repeats the Aquarian background of the event, phoning for the sheriff.

This has been on the board before but so many days in, bears repeating because we do not yet have factual satisfaction.

OK, time to pull out that scary Tri-Wheel showing Haleigh Natal as Inner, Haleigh Tertiary Progressed (P3) as Middle, 911 Call Chart as Outer. Keep in mind the angles and house cusps in this Tri-Wheel are Haleigh’s natal placements based on the birth time allegedly supplied by biomom Crystal via Anna FL:

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq5/Soulscape12/Haleigh%20Cummings/Tri-WheelHCNatal-P3-911Call2-10-09.gif

To try & keep things straight I'll give you my abbreviations. Also note the color coding on the chart; it may help you follow this discussion a little better:

EVENT CHART --- this is the Outer Wheel; the Event is the 911 Call to LE

P3 CHART --- this is the Middle Wheel showing Haleigh's Tertiary Progressions for the Event date & time (2/10/09, 3:27 am, Satsuma FL)

NATAL CHART --- this is the Inner Wheel and the House Cusps for Haleigh.

When examining an Event chart in relation to natal and/or progressed charts, I look for certain connections. They are oozing out all over the place in these charts, and, not surprisingly, in light of previous charts and previous analysis discussed in detail by myself as well as several of the Astrologers, this Tri-Wheel also points to abduction, rape and murder.

Analysis:

Do Event Chart ASCENDANT, MIDHEAVEN, NODES, VERTEX line up with any natal or progressed placements?

YES. Event chart ASCENDANT 22 Sagittarius is partile opposed P3 VERTEX 22 Gemini. That axis is close square Event Chart SATURN/URANUS opposition at 20 Virgo/Pisces, forming an unstable Mutable Grand Cross. Because VERTEX is involved, we get a sense of a sudden (URANUS) fated encounter (VERTEX) involving the body (ASCENDANT) that may result in death (SATURN involvement; URANUS exact on natal 8th House of Death cusp).

Event chart Midheaven at 06 Libra is close opposed to Event chart VENUS the female child at 05 Aries. (Recall in the analysis of the stand-alone 911 Call chart that VENUS, Lord 5 of Children signified Haleigh.) In addition, there are several placements at the 5th degree throughout these three charts, all which add additional information to the analysis.

5th degree placements:

P3 SUN at 05 Scorpio inconjunct Event chart VENUS (Haleigh). This is a crisis aspect showing a life threatening situation.

P3 Asteroid ARACHNE at 05 Libra partile opposed Event chart VENUS (Haleigh). The twisted web, complications, entrapment. Because ARACHNE partile squares P3 CUPIDO-A (asteroid), I see the complications/entrapment are due to someone’s attraction (CUPIDO) to Haleigh.

P3 Asteroid ATLANTIS is also at the 5th degree, 05 Virgo, inconjunct Event chart VENUS (Haleigh). This shows abuses of trust. The partile square to P3 Asteroid EROS, P3 Asteroid ECHO and P3 SUN/MOON Midpoint show the abuses of trust are connected to repeated (ECHO) sexual compulsions (EROS) impacting Haleigh (SUN/MOON midpoint).

English translation:

Haleigh is subjected to the unwanted attentions (ARACHNE square CUPIDO-A) of a repeat sexual offender* (EROS conjunct ECHO) due to the actions of someone she trusted (ATLANTIS). Is this trusted person Ron C.? Is it Misty? Could it be both of them? Considering the lifestyle of Ron & Misty, it could be either or both. *Notice I didn’t say Registered S.O.; I said Repeat. It is still completely unclear whether the perp is an RSO or some who has managed to stay below the radar screen.

This is no way points to direct involvement by either Ron or Misty. Rather, it highlights an observation made in previous analysis, that a family connection exists. The perp is someone known to the family, or alternately, someone on the fringes of the family, perhaps a friend or acquaintance of a family friend, relative, or acquaintance. Regardless of the perp’s exact relationship to Ron and/or Misty, Haleigh was exposed to the perp because of the actions/ lifestyle of the people she most trusted, i.e., her dad and his GF.

============================

Another unfortunate 5th degree connection is the P3 PARTS OF FATALITY AND TRAGEDY, both at 05 Cancer, opposed the P3 CUPIDO-A (family connection) at 05 Capricorn, square P3 ARACHNE (entrapment) at 05 Libra, and square Event Chart VENUS (Haleigh) at 05 Aries. The 05 Cancer Parts of Fatality and Tragedy are partile trine the P3 SUN at 05 Scorpio.

All of these 5th degree connections paint a detailed picture in support of the stand-alone 911 Call Chart: abduction, probable rape and murder.

Also recall the stand-alone 911 Call Chart had Scorpio on the 11th & 12th House cusps, suggesting the kidnapper (H12) was a friend or acquaintance (H11). The ruler of the Scorpio houses is MARS. In the Event Chart, MARS is posited at 04 Aquarius, and 0-5 degrees Aquarius are homicide degrees. Event chart MARS 04 Aquarius is partile square P3 EQ at 04 Scorpio (a secondary Ascendant), yet another testimony of violence/rape/murder (MARS) against the body (Ascendant) of the owner of the P3 chart (Haleigh).

Nodal Degrees:

Event chart NODES are at 09 Aquarius/Leo. Haleigh’s natal SATURN is in the 9th degree (Cancer). While there are no P3 planets in the 9th degree, there is an Asteroid that highly correlates with death, ORPHEUS, posited in the P3 chart at 09 Sagittarius --- a degree of homicide. This suggests that the catastrophe/ tragedy/ fatality foretold by planets in same degree as NODES is a murder (ORPHEUS of Death in a degree of homicide). That testimony is emphasized by P3 PRENATAL SOLAR ECLIPSE also in the 9th degree (09 Gemini) and partile opposed P3 ORPHEUS of Death and homicide.

Supporting that, we see Secondary Progressed MERCURY at 24 Virgo, in same degree as Haleigh’s natal NODES, SUN and BLACK MOON LILITH.

The P3 NODES are at 20 TAURUS/SCORPIO, the same degree as Event Chart SATURN opposition URANUS and BLACK MOON LILITH. Also note the 20th degree is on the natal 8th House of Death Cusp and the P3 PART OF DEATH is partile conjunct.

Additional Testimonies:

Event Chart SUN conjunct CHIRON in 21 Aquarius partile opposite Haleigh’s natal ASCENDANT 21 Leo = damage (CHIRON) that is life-threatening (conj. to SUN and opposition ASCENDANT)

Event chart MOON 01 Virgo is partile opposed Haleigh’s natal URANUS pointing to sudden upheaval. This MOON is also conjunct the LAST SEEN BY G-GMA Ascendant and square that chart’s Midheaven at 00 Gemini giving something to weep about.

Event Chart EQ (secondary Ascendant) at 05 Capricorn partile conjunct P3 MOON and partile opposed P3 PART OF FATALITY and PART OF TRAGEDY.

P3 Midheaven 00 Leo on a degree of homicide.

P3 Asteroid PROPERINA (abductees) at 26 Leo partile conjunct Secondary Progressed Ascendant. This is a secondary indicator of kidnapping. When you add in P3 Asteroid PERSEPHONE (abductees) at 15 Capricorn partile opposite natal PART OF DEATH 15 Cancer, you see kidnapping resulting in death. More support is given by P3 ASCENDANT/MIDHEAVEN midpoint 14 Virgo close sextile natal PART OF DEATH 15 Cancer and close trine P3 PERSEPHONE which as I just pointed out, is partile opposite natal DEATH.

Based on above, as well as the previous charts all the Astrologers have analyzed, I believe the perp is someone either known to the family (not necessarily known by Haleigh) or to a friend/acquaintance of the family. By "family," I specifically mean Ron C. & Misty C. as they were the "parents" at the time of the disappearance. This person is a pedophile, regardless of whether he is registered as such.

As Tuba keeps telling us, there is information that is not being divulged. LE is keeping vital information close to the vest regardless of their continued statements to media that they are "clueless."

What do they know and why won't they tell?

Thanks,
Soulscape

Just a belief~the adults who perpetrated this crime think it is well on its way to becoming history, going away. As already observed, the Moon is in a Common or Mutable Sign and a Cadent House, therefore the crime will not go as planned and this will not end in the way the perpetrator projected. But this perpetrator believes the publicity and commotion and concern has died because the Moon applies to a retrograde Saturn, meaning just that. The perp relaxes at last.

That is a false sense of security Perp is leaning on. The Moon moves on. The Moon trines Mercury at crisis. New decisions are made and new facts emerge. There is obstruction and hindrance but at the Full Moon, Mercury will trine Pluto, and case detection plunges to the depth of the matter.

Just a belief~the adults who perpetrated this crime think it is well on its way to becoming history, going away. As already observed, the Moon is in a Common or Mutable Sign and a Cadent House, therefore the crime will not go as planned and this will not end in the way the perpetrator projected. But this perpetrator believes the publicity and commotion and concern has died because the Moon applies to a retrograde Saturn, meaning just that. The perp relaxes at last.

That is a false sense of security Perp is leaning on. The Moon moves on. The Moon trines Mercury at crisis. New decisions are made and new facts emerge. There is obstruction and hindrance but at the Full Moon, Mercury will trine Pluto, and case detection plunges to the depth of the matter.

so your saying they in your believe that they will get caught. this is so sad how fair is this to a little girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member