FL - Jennifer Kesse, 24, Orlando, 24 Jan 2006 - #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
FWIW...the POI and one of his pals in the Ocasio case apparently were in the business of removing construction debris. Will pull the string on this as info permits to see if they could've somehow been connected to removing debris from Mosaic.

Very interesting. Thanks for sharing.

I tried to post a passage from an internet crime blog that I heard about from one of the cable shows. This blog states that Jennifer was a former member of Cardio Club fitness center, where James Hataway and Greg Toole were once trainers or occasional trainers. The blogger suggests that the Cardio Club, along with the Tap Room, are possible places where Jennifer Kesse might have encountered Hataway and his friends.

The passage won't copy without blocking the name of the site, and the link won't work, so I decided to delete what I had and just post this information.

1. Her shower was wet, indicating she was leaving for work either post-workout or with no workout at all. I think exploring that angle simply leads us nowhere.
*snipped*

Was just reading that timeline (man - that is one nice piece of work!! :thumb:) and noted a bit of the tracking K9 following a trail from the ditched car back to Mosaic...esp. some discrepancy about whether it went to her parking space or her apt.

First - that the trail led back to Mosaic (regardless of precisely where) seems vitally important. A few directions to take that piece of information.

...and perhaps a bit 'out there' but...just kickin' some things around...

Second - IF the trail led back to the apartment (vs. parking space), while it seems unlikely, IMHO, one possibility for a wet shower might actually be the perp himself showering off evidence IYKWIM. Of course that would run the risk of leaving behind hair, etc....just offering up a thought FWIW.

Back to the first point. I know there's wide speculation that the image of the suspect in the surveil video indicates he/she maybe wearing a bicycle helmet...I dunno myself...just tryin' to stay open-minded for the time being.

Clearly some (prolly already hashed & re-hashed) reasons to return to Mosaic after dropping Kesse's car would be:
  • Getting back to the jobsite if involved in construction
  • Getting back to go over the apt. to remove any 'tracks'
  • Getting back to whatever mode of transportation he/she arrived @ Mosaic with (e.g. car, bicycle, bus stop, ride, etc.)

That the car was dumped so close to what would've been a rigidly scheduled lunchtime is interesting. Almost Noon on the dot, right? If we suspend some more practical thinking that the car was used to take Kesse away from Mosaic for the duration of the time from her abduction to when it was abandoned @ HOTG...and considered the option that Kesse was driven away (blank happened) and the perp returned to Mosaic apts to say - start a morning of work - then bolted @ lunch break to ditch the car...Hmmm. :waitasec:

What would that tell us? Maybe...:waitasec:
  • Perp had disposed of Kesse before the start of workday & returned to Mosaic in her car
  • Perp realized if the car was found having never left Mosaic it would tighten the focus of suspects AND reduce the time LE had to establish validity of a missing person (IOW...a missing car = person may not be missing...just gone)
  • Perp needed to get back somewhere or it would be obvious he/she would be missed...IOW...the reason for dumping the car so close to Mosaic.

Likely nothing new...just kickin' things around.

something that i noticed when i first watch the poi surveilence video was the shoes looked way to big because when he/she walks and the foot is about to lift off the ground it bends just slightlly down from where the toes would be and that only happens if u have a large pair of shoes on and i noticed the same thing about JVH when i seen the tap room video different shoes but same reslut..I know its a little thing but just something i noticed.

I was reading your last post jamesbond/ lol cool name but i was thinking about the scenario of a worker doing it say early morn then bringing the car back at noon but my problem with that is this. anyone on this site, i think would agree that working a job in construction your gonna be wearing work boots and there gonna have debris from whatever your job is or the work around you right, so when he took the car and brought it back, now i know cops said there were no fingerprints or anything like that but now aday's most perp's know not to leave spit or sweat behind because of dna let alone leave fingerprints .But what about his boots dont u think if he was a construction worker his boots would have left something behind maybe some paint or drywall mud something that would have told the police its a worker here on the premesis. of course this is all speculation and hoping the police vacumed the car for different hairs and any other clues ..also a few people keep saying she may have went out to go workout before work. maybe she went out after her shower when she seen the freinds cell phone on the table ,she threw on something quick not to get her work clothes wet from her just coming out of the shower. and thats when he/she or they grabbed her. sorry if iam wrong on any details im just running thoughts and scenarios through my head ..

...But what about his boots dont u think if he was a construction worker his boots would have left something behind maybe some paint or drywall mud something that would have told the police its a worker here on the premesis. of course this is all speculation and hoping the police vacumed the car for different hairs and any other clues ..
*snipped*

Thanks, CanManEh.

IKWYM. Guess you could also go w/ the shower being wet because the guy broke early for lunch...had Kesse's apt. key and went into her apt. to shower/change...then drove the car.

I'm not wild about it...IOW, not trying to advance this particular theory. Just trying to think out loud and kinda kick the can down the street. I'm still coming up to speed.

http://http://www.clickorlando.com/news/19895004/detail.html

Orlando police detectives are conducting a search near the Mall at Millenia after receiving a tip related to the case of Jennifer Kesse, who was last seen in January 2006.

Thanks, Jaylergirl :blowkiss:

FWIW...the link got clobbered for me above. Video embedded in the news story shows a backhoe doing some digging in a field. :eek: Trying again w/ the link:

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/19895004/detail.html

ETA: Looks like a live link from the chopper @ the moment. http://www.clickorlando.com/video/19046963/index.html

Vehicles leaving the scene now...but I got there just in time to see ~10 individuals standing watch while the backhoe apparently recoverd the hole they made. I don't know if it was in preparation for...or as the result of...finding something, but ,they had something like a tarp draped over the top and down both sides of a black truck w/ a topper (or SUV) and a sun blocking shade in the windshield. My first thought was that they were set-up to do field flourescence. :waitasec:

It is great news they are doing a search of that area. Maybe on the heels of JH being investigated, someone remembered something important. All we can do is wait and pray something turns up.

Thanks for posting that article, Jaylergirl! (The link didn't work for me, but you can get there at www.clickorlando.com)

In looking at the still images on wftv.com, it appeared as if there were two little tents set up and possible a cadaver dog sent into the hole. Obviously they were digging from a tip, but weird how it was one specific area that they were digging and not a bigger area.

Just got home...I drive by that area on my way home. There were some news vans out there and police vehicles @ 4:30. Trying to find updates on it now.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-kesse-tip-062909,0,2242207.story

Police excavate site in search for missing Orlando woman Jennifer Kesse
Willoughby Mariano | Sentinel Staff Writer
4:58 PM EDT, June 29, 2009
Investigators turned up empty-handed today after digging up land they hoped would help them find missing Orlando woman Jennifer Kesse, Orlando police spokeswoman Sgt. Barbara Jones said.

The day-long excavation took place on land near John Young Parkway and Millenia Boulevard, a short drive away from Kesse's Mosaic at Millenia condominium. Homicide investigators and Florida Department of Law Enforcement agents used heavy equipment to dig a large hole after a private search group said the area may be of interest to investigators, Jones said.

Jones did not give further details about the tip or give the name of the search group, but did say they used trained dogs to identify the area.

There are no further plans to dig at the site, Jones said.

something that i noticed when i first watch the poi surveilence video was the shoes looked way to big because when he/she walks and the foot is about to lift off the ground it bends just slightlly down from where the toes would be and that only happens if u have a large pair of shoes on and i noticed the same thing about JVH when i seen the tap room video different shoes but same reslut..I know its a little thing but just something i noticed.

Could be steel toe work boots. The steel toe part goes past the toes and would cause a bend further down due to the steel.

yea your right about that but u can see what i mean even just thinking about that i wasnt sure if people would really get what i ment by how the shoe bends like that when u walk but you got it perfect that would fit right on allthough i cant see JVH wearing those at the bar although somepeople do , do that i suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member