WA - Lindsey Baum, 10, McCleary, 26 June 2009 - #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Almost seems like Lindseys case is all set to become a circus.

She deserves much better.

Don't mean to be a Debbie Downer as I'm sure many and myself included see a positive side to things that bring awareness to Lindsey. Dennis and Sheri milstead of the Caylee case used these kits after purchasing them at a whole sale cost do to their foundation "Kid Finders" and it was stated CA used her nurse persona while getting kids parents to finger print them for future use if necessary. There are threads in the parking lot. I don't get going to represent a company that is pitching a product. I had mine fingerprinted in marysville at a kids festival. Nothing wrong with this except Mom B doesn't need to go to NY to promote this for children. She can promote amber alert kits right in her own town and state, even hold an event for kiids after purchase of kids. I'm praying there is a more reasonable explanation for this east coast flight. I also would be curios if MB Anothy's old spokesperson may be a part. I can't believe Michelle B spokes person would come into town and be satisfied with just a hello I'm here to support you, and then adios, asta la vista to never be heard from again. It just doesn't seem to be her way of operation. I feal she has used her media suave' to possibly influence someone who is feeling lost in all this, wanting to maybe do more for her daughter. This is going to be interesting watching this unfold. Send me to the corner if this turns out to be true and good in the search for Lindsey.

Mom Baum might be accepting any and all offers to get publicity for Lindsey's case. I can't say I blame her, I would likely do the same thing if I were in her shoes.

Just checking in..Hello everyone! I sure wish we would hear something, maybe we need to e-mail a few reporters and get them to do a little more..like aggravate the LE so they will say something..lol :)

I sincerely hope this does help Lindsey with all my heart and I hope this trip helps Mom B in her struggle for answers. I did google Michell B in NYC for Amber alert finger print co. She is representing others as well. Go to W/S Escondida thread #2 pg. 9 and there is more info. One of the problems Michelle B appears to have is spinning a tale, avoidence when pressed by "Real" media. She is also part of The Never loose hope Foundation scam. Credentials are displayed here at W/S for info. to study. There seems to be a catch to her sevices. I pray Mom.B will not be lead astray and uses the moment to accomplish what we all want for Lindsey.

Just checking in..Hello everyone! I sure wish we would hear something, maybe we need to e-mail a few reporters and get them to do a little more..like aggravate the LE so they will say something..lol :)

I think it's a good idea to keep Lindsey in the media, here are some links to local media who I am contacting:

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/flatpages/services/contactus.html

http://www.heraldnet.com/section/contact

http://www.thenewstribune.com/aboutus/newsroom/staff/

http://www.thedailyworld.com/newspaper_services/contact_us/directory/

http://www.king5.com/contact/

http://www.kirotv.com/contact/index.html

http://www.komonews.com/about/contact

http://www.q13fox.com/about/

Check out, come to your own conclusions. I'm just offering the other side of a co. for discussion. Google Multi-level Marketing Spam for Child Finger Printing Operation. .net/2009/04/14/multi-level-marketin.html. Maybe someone can link for all to read for awareness and come to your own conclusions. I feel a Deja Vue of another case that teaches how to make money off a missing child. I could be wrong... Is this really about Lindsey receieving more exposer in our state cause if it is I would be behind it as we need the exposer here. "It takes a village" and we here at W/S are villiagers wanting to help.

what a great way to pitch in boondock....and I'm thrilled mom Baum is contributing her time to keep Lindsey's name out there. This case feels cold and all attempts to help it along will be much appreciated by everybody. mho

McCleary.. gotta love our governor. She makes cut backs in the smartest places, huh?

I mean, god forbid she take a cut in pay or travel less to cut state expenses.. Let's free the sex offenders so we don't have to pay to house them, feed them, give them medical care for when they get the $hit beat out of them in prison (which is very common and happens a lot. Even the murderers hate and will try to kill sex offenders if they get a chance)

. . . . and then let them register as a transient! That is so off the wall. If I lived there I'd be :furious: xox

Check out, come to your own conclusions. I'm just offering the other side of a co. for discussion. Google Multi-level Marketing Spam for Child Finger Printing Operation. .net/2009/04/14/multi-level-marketin.html. Maybe someone can link for all to read for awareness and come to your own conclusions. I feel a Deja Vue of another case that teaches how to make money off a missing child. I could be wrong... Is this really about Lindsey receieving more exposer in our state cause if it is I would be behind it as we need the exposer here. "It takes a village" and we here at W/S are villiagers wanting to help.
Hi Karen, The 'it takes a village' comment, was that made by ML? I am trying to place it as it was such a bizarre thing to say at the time. Ta

Hi Karen, The 'it takes a village' comment, was that made by ML? I am trying to place it as it was such a bizarre thing to say at the time. Ta
Scandi, I borrowed the statement from Hillary Clintons book from yr's. ago, as I feel that attitude moves mountains, like Boondock getting intouch with Wa. media. I'm thankeful someone may have opened the door for national media stations and there affiliates to help Mom B's mission to get her daughter back. This is such a good thing! The odd thing is the co. that is sponsering the event is a pyrimid scheme designed to sell and work off fears of parents even after complaints. My beef is not with Mom B doing what she needs to do. My beef is once again with MB spokesperson has aligned herself with people who are contraversal with their intentions. Families have been hurt by the companys MB associates herself with

Karen, I'm researching this Amber Ready program that you are talking about. I haven't found any info on it being a multi level marketing scam. I googled and found that there are some companies out there that they say are a scam.. but from what I'm reading Amber Ready looks legit.

I'm actually thinking about paying the $50 2 year membership to register my daughters info.

The Blue Slough and Preachers Slough are both south of Monte. Popular fishing area so it's pretty accessible from just about anywhere along the road.

Hi JenniferO ~ I see that Tuba is specifically mentioning the area that you are so very close to again today. The photo's you posted up were great, by the way. Thank you!

Scandi, I borrowed the statement from Hillary Clintons book from yr's. ago, as I feel that attitude moves mountains, like Boondock getting intouch with Wa. media. I'm thankeful someone may have opened the door for national media stations and there affiliates to help Mom B's mission to get her daughter back. This is such a good thing! The odd thing is the co. that is sponsering the event is a pyrimid scheme designed to sell and work off fears of parents even after complaints. My beef is not with Mom B doing what she needs to do. My beef is once again with MB spokesperson has aligned herself with people who are contraversal with their intentions. Families have been hurt by the companys MB associates herself with

Hi Karen, Thanks, as I didn't know Hillary had coined the phrase.

I read it here in relationship to another case I guess. A poster had commented this person's life was so high maintenance that 'it took a village' to keep it going. Am now thinking it must have been on a Michael Jackson thread. xox

Don't mean to be a Debbie Downer as I'm sure many and myself included see a positive side to things that bring awareness to Lindsey. Dennis and Sheri milstead of the Caylee case used these kits after purchasing them at a whole sale cost do to their foundation "Kid Finders" and it was stated CA used her nurse persona while getting kids parents to finger print them for future use if necessary. There are threads in the parking lot. I don't get going to represent a company that is pitching a product. I had mine fingerprinted in marysville at a kids festival. Nothing wrong with this except Mom B doesn't need to go to NY to promote this for children. She can promote amber alert kits right in her own town and state, even hold an event for kiids after purchase of kids. I'm praying there is a more reasonable explanation for this east coast flight. I also would be curios if MB Anothy's old spokesperson may be a part. I can't believe Michelle B spokes person would come into town and be satisfied with just a hello I'm here to support you, and then adios, asta la vista to never be heard from again. It just doesn't seem to be her way of operation. I feal she has used her media suave' to possibly influence someone who is feeling lost in all this, wanting to maybe do more for her daughter. This is going to be interesting watching this unfold. Send me to the corner if this turns out to be true and good in the search for Lindsey.

I'd bet my last dollar that Michelle B set this up for Lindsey's mom. I wondered how long it would take for her to insert herself into this case after she did the web interview a couple of weeks ago. I don't trust this woman, nor do I think she has any credibility whatsoever. She hurt the Anthonys more than she helped.

Who is this Michelle B? I can't find anyone by that name connected to the Amber Ready Back to School Weekend

Mom Baum might be accepting any and all offers to get publicity for Lindsey's case. I can't say I blame her, I would likely do the same thing if I were in her shoes.

I can't say I blame her either. I'd want to get word out about my daughter any way I could, too. I just don't have any faith in Michelle B.

Who is this Michelle B? I can't find anyone by that name connected to the Amber Ready Back to School Weekend

Bart is her last name. She did a web radio interview with Lindsey's mom a couple of weeks ago. Prior to that, she voluteered to be the Anthonys' spokesperson and made a huge mess of it. She doesn't have credentials. She's a blogger who inserts herself into missing children's cases.

Bart is her last name. She did a web radio interview with Lindsey's mom a couple of weeks ago. Prior to that, she voluteered to be the Anthonys' spokesperson and made a huge mess of it. She doesn't have credentials. She's a blogger who inserts herself into missing children's cases.

Ok, that makes sense.

So what does she have to do with the Amber Ready Back to School Weekend?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NomDePlumme