View Single Post
Old 09-16-2009, 08:55 PM
Just call me Cali : > )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Californian View Post
I have a feeling LE is withholding the information that the bone fragment has been identified as belonging to Ilene Mishelhoff, and as soon as it was confirmed, they moved in with the search warrants. Of course, I could be wrong.
Quote:
Originally Posted by phylliyum View Post
I was thinking the same thing, that it belonged to Ilene or Michaela. I was leaning towards Michaela, because I firmly believe that PG DID abducted Michaela and it is only a matter of time until they find her.
However, I think that the bone belonging to Ilene would make more sense since the Dublin police have obtained a search warrant and there are very few similarities between Jaycee and Ilene's cases.

If nothing else, it will at least bring closure to some of these families.

You are probably right that he also abducted Michaela, and this search will produce evidence that he did.

My feeling about the first bone being Ilene's is based on the search warrants. Both warrants have similar wordings but some things were adapted as needed for each case. Dublin's search warrant specifically cites the bone fragment.

Ugh. I hate typing these words. I will take comfort in your words, that it will at least bring closure to the families.

Last edited by Californian; 09-17-2009 at 12:48 AM. Reason: Added earlier post as quote for continuity.