NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, missing from her home 11/10/09 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's move over here guys: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4434918#post4434918"]NC- NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #6 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

I'll ask a mod to lock this thread.

Thanks,

Salem

This goes to all medical people, can a little girl age 5 die from beng raped to much in a few days? I am way dumb in the medical knowlege dept.

Unfortunately, children are treated as disposable commodities these days and penalities are a joke. Death is the only penalty I can accept for something so evil.

By firing squad one bullet at a time...working upward..I'm sorry guys I have to vent..

I don't think too much blame can be placed on her father, not yet. I don't think he knew. I don't think that this is the type of thing that is even on the radar for most people when you consider your child living with a different parent. If he does travel for work, as much as has been indicated, he really might have thought that it was more stable for her. If her mother stonewalled and bs'ed him the way she obviously did him, she could have pulled off the story of having a job and home.

If he turns out to have the slightest indication, then yeah, I'll hate him too, I'll be at the head of the line, but, face it, this could have happened on a weekend visitation, if the mother was determined enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member