Forensic Astrology - GENERAL

Status
Not open for further replies.
An interesting quote from your interesting article, MommaD:

>>>snip

Driven by the cosmos, and sometimes spiraling into their personal abyss, offenders have patterns, too. Rigel's mathematical "MO" can help find serial killers, arsonists and child-murderers; Dr. Rossmo explains that "the geography of crime is interested in where crime happens and why this crime happens at such locations."

<<<snip

Thanks for the article!

Thank you coastal.. That quote right there is why I thought of our Astro's here...

Before I took my break after Caylee was found I had read posts by the astro's trying new software etc... I can't remember exactly what it was on but something more forensic... I am sorry I can't remember the exact words on this work... This is just all so interesting..

New Moon will be November 16th at 2:14 pm
hoping for a better moon phase.......it has been so ugly
this month, since the WOBBLE Moon.

passionflower.... Is there a site you go to, to get all the moon info?? or do you make charts on the moon?? I would love to hear more on this.. Is it something me as a layperson could do??? I love to look at the charts our Astro's do and I have tried to read them without help, but I just can't get the hang of it.. TIA

Yes, the coming lunation offers a pointed invitation to use ones head and try for objectivity, Mercury exactly sextile Saturn. Some will choose runaway emotion instead, seduced by Sun and Moon square Neptune. Sun contraparallel Mars the night preceding the New Moon fills emotional people with doubt, so they are more vulnerable to mirages concocted to delude. A thinking cap makes a nice seasonal gift.

Tuba,

Does astrology effect animals too? Opening weekend of deer season in west Texas was aweful. We normally see a few deer. We seen nothing all weekend. The moon was bright and the weather was warm.

The answer is that even bi-valves are affected by the Moon and planetary forces. I highly recommend this paperback, which you can find used: Write Your Own Horoscope by Jos. F. Goodavage.

Astrology itself is 5 thousand years old and the rulerships of the days of the week are ancient too, although not THAT old. So when you work with the days and plan your own day around the planet who is in charge, feel comfort and history in the fact that you are following a very, very old tradition. Centuries and centuries old.

Sunday is, no surprise, ruled by the Sun. It is good for promoting a search for a missing person because it lends significance and publicity to your Websleuth cause. It is also a fairly good choice for interrogations because it puts the spotlight on the respondent. You can watch his or her body language too. Obtain permission or favors from those in authority.

Monday is ruled by the Moon, abbreviated to "Mon" in the name we give the day in English. It is good for dealing with female witnesses and defendants and also, victims. If you want to make an essential change in your strategy or the location you are searching or in a procedure you are following, Monday is choice. It is a good day to examine fluids connected with a case or to search ponds and lakes.

Tuesday is ruled by Mars; in fact in France it is known as mardi. Optimal day for investigation of a crime scene or motives, means and opportunity. You can pierce the impenetrable on the day given to Mars. It is an appropriate day to combat your adversaries' claims with vigor but go over all your arguments for errors. Any action under Mars may be error prone if one rushes and fails to double check sources. Sadly, many acts of violence occur on Tuesday and in courts across the land, criminal matters are heard on Tuesdays.

Wednesday or Woden's Day is under Mercury and in France is called mercredi. This is a good day to file or release documents and to talk to the media or submit reports to the media. Wednesday is an excellent day to bend your mind to the case, ponder and sort out details and how these details fit together or do not. It is a good day to reach people who may have witnessed a crime. Ask involved parties if they are sure of their statements or need to make a change. Go over documents to try to assemble all pertinent facts into a reasoned whole. You can find mistakes and ambiguities on Wednesdays and correct them. It's fine to take statements from persons of interest or witnesses but realize that theirs may not be the final word or true. Memory is farther reaching, so press for recall.

Thursdays are under Jupiter. Luck is with you! Some findings yield more evidence than ever expected, greater results. What is in prepared documents has heavier impact among the readers on Thursday. Judgment is superior on Thursday to what it might have been on a hung-over Monday. Resources that you use are more reliable and richer in detail or history. Thursdays are days when you can put your experience and book knowledge to better use and see more connections. If you have to travel to a site that is pertinent to the case or to a new crime scene, Thursdays are excellent. Testimony is more dependable on Thursday.

Friday is ruled by Venus. Many matters are polished and completed on Friday. Some trivia is rounded off so as not to exhaust the audience or readers. If you need to ask a favor or exert compassionate pressure on someone tangentially involved in a crime, you draw better results on a Friday. You can judge how various parties feel toward one another with more than your usual sensitivity on Fridays. There is a keeness about how much money or energy to expend on a pursuit that is necessary to the case--or not. If you have to appeal to someone's emotions to gain cooperation, choose Friday.
Plea bargains are achieved on this day and compromise is in the air. Chat people up and see what falls out.

Saturdays are, no surprise, under Saturn. This is the day to devote yourself to structure, system and organisation, also the deadly serious facets of a case. If you sense that a particular figure is feeling guilt or should be, approach from that angle today. Someone who is fearful may be induced to spill information. This is also a good day to assess how resistant and defiant a suspect is and how possible it might be to "crack" his or her defenses. If there is a plug ugly, dirty job to do relative to a case, tackle it on Saturn's day.

Overall, rake up physical evidence on Tuesdays, gather oral and written information on Wednesday, submit it to your comprehensive examination on Thursday and sort it into order on Saturday.

Thanks Tuba, very interesting. I noticed as I was reading the particulars of each day, that it dovetails with some of my own personal habits both at work and home. Certain days are just better to tackle some tasks and I organize workloads accordingly. Maybe the planets play a bigger part in our lives than we consciously recognize :)

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4153060&postcount=141"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Forensic Astrology - GENERAL[/ame]

The waning Moon is with us again, as it was in this post. The material applies to the present in every detail.

what in the world is going on today? so many shootings and robberies and police stand - offs....is there anything astrologically significant about today? tia!

Sorry to say that now and for the rest of the month we have an antagonistic combination of Mars contraparallel Pluto. Today, the Sun is at the desperate 29th degree of Scorpio and Mercury is on the blasted Fixed Star Antares, which we know from the Anthony case. It is violent. Additionally, Venus and Mars are in exact square. Of course, Saturn and Pluto are still very much squared. Conflict, conflict, conflict. Harsh.

what in the world is going on today? so many shootings and robberies and police stand - offs....is there anything astrologically significant about today? tia!

Read about the Father who executed his 15 year old son and was coming here to ask the same question you did nervous_nellie. It's not just today, it seems like violence against children is escalating!

BTW, not defending someone who molests a child, but the action of the Father was barbaric and horrifying.

That howling contraparallel between Mars & Pluto began on November 12, prior to our New Moon on the 16th. Feelings run deep in Scorpio, the Sign of the NM and the lunation was square Neptune for hysteria barely kept in check. The Sign of home & family is Cancer and Saturn in Libra has begun squaring Cancer while Pluto in Capricorn opposes the family. The solar eclipse from 21 July is still affecting the other end of Cancer, 29° a desperate degree. There was an earlier eclipse that month also.

There will be 2 full moons this month.
Dec 2 and Dec 31 (blue moon?)
How will this effect any hearings coming up?
IIRC Shaniya's (AD) has a hearing Dec 3rd.

Good question! As you know better than anyone, the Full Moons add excitation to events and to our dispositions even in everyday conduct of affairs. Matters culminate or come to a pitch at the Full Moon. But nothing can come to a head that hasn't been in development. Common sense tells us that. History confirms it. Therefore December will be the scene of great activity with two major peaks where we see results. Two periods of reaping the harvest from what is in and on the ground during the final two weeks of November and then the month of December. Feelings will be running high next month, especially near those two big Moons.

There should be considerable media interest and publicity surrounding the Davis hearing. Always, always, always remember that the fruition comes during a stretch of time leading into the Full Moon and following the Full Moon and not at the strike of the hour.

Happy Thanksgiving to all the wonderful forensic astrologers on this site!
and to all the friends that unite here.
I am truely thankful for so much.

Thank you, passionflower. Check the second Full Moon against some of our charts because it is a lunar eclipse at 10° Cancer!

Thank you, passionflower. Check the second Full Moon against some of our charts because it is a lunar eclipse at 10° Cancer!

Thankyou, I didn't catch the eclipse! and in Cancer..........wow!

Tuba:
Does a second full moon, a lunar eclipse at 10 deg. Cancer
help or hinder finding a missing person?

This would depend more on what aspects 10° Cancer made to a particular chart in our files. If the FM eclipse is trine Pluto, for e.g., in House 4 of someone long dead, it can be helpful. Or it might sextile Saturn in House 4 where the person went missing or died in 2008 when Saturn was in Virgo. Generally speaking though, the eclipse of the Moon darkens some or all of her illumination so that she cannot shed her light on the situation as we have come to expect.

We need to apply ourselves to making discoveries of this nature at that first Full Moon on December 2nd. Venus will be 0° Sagittarius and that may bring out some information in a case like Morgan Harrington's where Mars and Pluto were both at zero.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SLEUTHER TRAE PGH