Timmy & Chelsea Croslin; and the hours before Haleigh went missing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember with the Haleigh case, we had a map of all the residences at the time of the crime. I know I only had about three addys with this case but as we are gaining kge, a map may be helpful.

I have to get this computer up to speed but I was never good at doing the map thing. I can read maps well but I cant fiddle with them.

This addy of Chelsea and tim on Magnolia in Satsuma is immediately off of hwy 17. So misty could have babysat either brother's kids on Feb 9 with ease...I wonder which place Nay dropped her off at. both places are convenient for rc to stop by on his way to or from work..

This also makes the van very accessible.

I don't think anyone has ever said Tim & Chelsea lived on Magnolia have they? It's Hank and Lisa that lived there and only about a block or 2 to the Shell Harbor dock from there. I think Joe stayed with Hank & Lisa until Hank went to the hospital.

I just watched the first youtube video listed on this thread and AGAIN it is mentioned that Joe (the cousin) is listed as a SEX OFFENDER by JVM!!! and by Ron Cummings mom!! Does anyone know anything else about this?

I just watched the first youtube video listed on this thread and AGAIN it is mentioned that Joe (the cousin) is listed as a SEX OFFENDER by JVM!!! and by Ron Cummings mom!! Does anyone know anything else about this?

Only that he does not appear on any sex offender registry list. That doesn't mean he isn't; but one would think if people are continually charging him with that, he'd have gotten into the court system for it.

I don't think anyone has ever said Tim & Chelsea lived on Magnolia have they? It's Hank and Lisa that lived there and only about a block or 2 to the Shell Harbor dock from there. I think Joe stayed with Hank & Lisa until Hank went to the hospital.

Why would Joe have stopped staying at Hank and Lisa's when Hank SR went to the hospital? Common sense tells me unless they had a lot of expensive things to steal H and L did not want Joe home alone for some reason.

Timmy & Chelsea Croslin have been on my radar since the beginning. He is said to be Misty's favorite brother and IMO if Misty was ever to need help, he would be the one she would call on.
There are several things that have been said by Misty and Ronald about Timmy that make me wonder if it was not Timmy that also came to Misty's aid the night Haleigh went missing.

Ronald mentions to Cobra early on that Timmy was awake at 1AM. Nothing much was said, except that Timmy was awake. How would RC know this?

Chelsea claims he was knocked out asleep that night on pain meds.

Misty later says on her LVA test that Timmy woke up around 12:30AM -1:00AM Feb 9, 2009 and noticed Joe was not in his room. How would Chelsea not of noticed if Joe took off? Later he says Joe was sitting up on the bed.
If Timmy did wake up, why?

If something was going on Chelsea would of known as well, she said she was up late working on insurance paper work. So how is it that Timmy and Chelsea don't know where Joe was or if he took the van? Chelsea only points the finger at Joe and gives a different time of seeing him up with his clothe on. IMO, Timmy and Chelsea know much more than what they are saying.Listen around the 2:14 Mark to what Misty has to say about Timmy being awake.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hA_4G9XJ4o0

I love right around 4:30 Misty says "I don't care if somebody told me not to tell, I would tell. They could kill me, they could have my life.....".
But, the information about Timmy being up was interesting. Chelsea didn't know that he was up when she's a light sleeper, but Misty knew he was up. Wonder how that happened?

Timmy & Chelsea Croslin have been on my radar since the beginning. He is said to be Misty's favorite brother and IMO if Misty was ever to need help, he would be the one she would call on.
There are several things that have been said by Misty and Ronald about Timmy that make me wonder if it was not Timmy that also came to Misty's aid the night Haleigh went missing.

Ronald mentions to Cobra early on that Timmy was awake at 1AM. Nothing much was said, except that Timmy was awake. How would RC know this?

Chelsea claims he was knocked out asleep that night on pain meds.

Misty later says on her LVA test that Timmy woke up around 12:30AM -1:00AM Feb 9, 2009 and noticed Joe was not in his room. How would Chelsea not of noticed if Joe took off? Later he says Joe was sitting up on the bed.
If Timmy did wake up, why?

If something was going on Chelsea would of known as well, she said she was up late working on insurance paper work. So how is it that Timmy and Chelsea don't know where Joe was or if he took the van? Chelsea only points the finger at Joe and gives a different time of seeing him up with his clothe on. IMO, Timmy and Chelsea know much more than what they are saying.Listen around the 2:14 Mark to what Misty has to say about Timmy being awake.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hA_4G9XJ4o0

Thanks MAD, that's what I was trying to figure out the other day. I knew there was something about Ron saying Timmy was awake at 1am. So now we have both Ron and Misty saying Timmy was awake around this time. How would either one of them know that? And then we have Chelsea saying he was asleep all night on pain meds...something is smelly here. IMO, I'm thinking Timmy used that blue van to assist Ron and Misty the night Haleigh disappeared. Didn't LE question Chelsea AND Timmy several times, one time lasting about 14 hours???:waitasec: Timmy is afraid to come back to Florida so I wonder what his reason was for leaving? IMO, Timmy is involved in all this and if Chelsea had not been pregnant at the time, Timmy would've left alot sooner. JMO though

Thanks MAD, that's what I was trying to figure out the other day. I knew there was something about Ron saying Timmy was awake at 1am. So now we have both Ron and Misty saying Timmy was awake around this time. How would either one of them know that? And then we have Chelsea saying he was asleep all night on pain meds...something is smelly here. IMO, I'm thinking Timmy used that blue van to assist Ron and Misty the night Haleigh disappeared. Didn't LE question Chelsea AND Timmy several times, one time lasting about 14 hours???:waitasec: Timmy is afraid to come back to Florida so I wonder what his reason was for leaving? IMO, Timmy is involved in all this and if Chelsea had not been pregnant at the time, Timmy would've left alot sooner. JMO though
Not only did LE question them for 14 hours, they went all the way to Massachusetts to do it.

I love right around 4:30 Misty says "I don't care if somebody told me not to tell, I would tell. They could kill me, they could have my life.....".
But, the information about Timmy being up was interesting. Chelsea didn't know that he was up when she's a light sleeper, but Misty knew he was up. Wonder how that happened?

:waitasec: That is what makes Chelsea questionable as well. She said she was awake! There was an interview somewhere where she says she was up close to 3AM? doing insurance paperwork (If anyone has that link pls share I can't find it at the moment.) How would she not notice if Joe left, Timmy woke, or who took the van? And who the heck stays up that late doing insurance paperwork? It should not take more than an hour to do, she has small children, why was she up that late? Lots of questions about the both of them.

I have been searching all morning for that old interview with Chelsea where she talks about when she was notified of Haleigh missing. Still no luck. :banghead:

But did come across another article of interest.

Ronald had filed a harassment complaint against Timmy, for calling him.
Chelsea in this interview claims she would of noticed if Joe left her home and feels Joe has nothing to do with Haleigh's disappearance. Hmm....:waitasec:
She also claims she is a light sleeper and Misty is a heavy sleeper.

EXCLUSIVE: “NO PARTY…I WAS SLEEPING”—Misty Cummings.
By Art Harris, The Bald Truth, (c) artharris.com, all rights reserved http://www.artharris.com/2009/10/04/exclusive-“no-party…i-was-sleeping”—misty-cummings/#more-3173

"snip" Art Harris

Chelsea Croslin tells Bald Truth she confronted Misty with the Haleigh drug overdose allegations from a jailhouse letter written by Nay Nay, and asked her what she was doing the night Haleigh went missing.

Chelsea said, she moved North at the urging of her parents, to escape the madness and Satsuma family dysfunction from the story, to try to start fresh with husband Timmie, and kids.

Chelsea got a phone call from a PC detective informing her that Ronald had filed a harassment complaint againstTimmie, for calling him.

Apparently words were exchanged, according to the Ron Cummings police report (re Timmy). Ronald tells police he felt threatened when Timmy called him a “ @zz b*tch” by phone.

“I said, ‘Do you know your husband is trying to put charges on your brother for harassment?’ And she said, ‘I know, he did that.’ And I said, ‘And police say you’re ok with that?’ And she said, ‘No, I didn’t want him to press those charges.’”

“It’s so stupid,” says Chelsea. “It was a few days before Misty went MIA, or whatever that was. We were trying to get in touch to see how she was doing, just calling.

“I don’t know if Ronald was fighting with Misty that day, but he said out of the blue, ‘Don’t ever call my phone any more.’ The officer called and told us, Ronald said Tim was bothering him, so we stopped calling.”

Shortly before she had her baby, Chelsea said she was paid a visit by PC Detective Peggy Cone and says Cone told her, that she just wanted to review timeline questions and could come to Massachussetts when she was feeling stronger.

Chelsea says Det. Cone focused on trying to fill in the time line from that night. Chelsea said that Misty is indeed a “very heavy sleeper,” has dozed off while babysitting their children, and is tough to wake up.

“My kids love her to death,” but “sometimes I’d hear the baby crying, and Misty wouldn’t wake up. I’m a light sleeper. I hear everything.”

That’s why she doesn’t buy that Joe Overstreet, had anything do with Haleigh’s disappearance, despite Misty’s family pointing fingers at him, and her initial suspicions . “I would have woken up if he’d gone out of our house,” she says.

Chelsea says she didn’t see Joe leave or come back, and doesn’t think he’s done anything wrong except be at the wrong place at the wrong time. He left for Nashville the morning Haleigh was reported missing and his mother tells me that FDLE agents interviewed him twice at their home outside Nashville.

It still has me puzzled that the article states that Sgt. Robert Finacom said, He referred all other questions to Cape and Islands District Attorney Michael O'Keefe. Is this normal procedure? Does anyone know?

Snip" Cape Cod Times
September 06, 2009
Deputies from a Florida sheriff's office questioned the local couple yesterday afternoon at the South Yarmouth state police barracks in relation to the Feb. 10 disappearance of Haleigh Cummings, state police Sgt. Robert Finacom said. He referred all other questions to Cape and Islands District Attorney Michael O'Keefe. The case has received national attention, but there have been no arrests. http://www.capecodonline.com/apps/pb...NEWS/909060323

:waitasec: That is what makes Chelsea questionable as well. She said she was awake! There was an interview somewhere where she says she was up close to 3AM? doing insurance paperwork (If anyone has that link pls share I can't find it at the moment.) How would she not notice if Joe left, Timmy woke, or who took the van? And who the heck stays up that late doing insurance paperwork? It should not take more than an hour to do, she has small children, why was she up that late? Lots of questions about the both of them.

I agree. And I think I remember the interview. Didn't she say something like she had only gotten an hour of sleep? Am I dreaming that?
Anyways, I have always had tons of questions about them. Something just seems off and not right.

It still has me puzzled that the article states that Sgt. Robert Finacom said, He referred all other questions to Cape and Islands District Attorney Michael O'Keefe. Is this normal procedure? Does anyone know?

I'm guessing the DA was present at the interview to make sure everything was done within their rights. All Finacom said was "yes, they were interviewed". If anyone had any other questions, they would have to ask the DA. Just like everything else in this case--no info was being leaked by ANY LE.

I'm very leery of Chelsea. I'm not even sure whether to believe her about the van being moved or newly scratched. She may be throwing Joe under the bus to protect Timmy and making claims she thinks will help LE zero in on Joe, since Timmy was 'supposedly' in bed with her.

I've thought about that too. Do I have this right? The van was ToC's but it was being loaned to TiC & CC? Then why would MC ask CC if she put the scratches on the van? They could have been old scratches. I keep wondering...if CC was up until 3:00 A.M. doing ins. papers,how can she claimed to be in bed with TiC? Maybe I need to reread everything and fetch another up of coffee.

Is Misty denying she sent a letter to Chelsea now? The letter Chelsea wanted to sell to buy a new car? I'm confused.

I've thought about that too. Do I have this right? The van was ToC's but it was being loaned to TiC & CC? Then why would MC ask CC if she put the scratches on the van? They could have been old scratches. I keep wondering...if CC was up until 3:00 A.M. doing ins. papers,how can she claimed to be in bed with TiC? Maybe I need to reread everything and fetch another up of coffee.

This has been another thing that has bothered me from the get-go. I know people put it down to Chelsea just misspeaking, but I truly do believe she and Misty had that conversation and Chelsea asked Misty if she put that scratch in the van. I believe Lindsy discovered the scratch and asked Chelsea, who then called the person who should best know what happened to the van....Misty, the person driving it when it got scratched.

But again, all the lies.......we'll never know.

Is Misty denying she sent a letter to Chelsea now? The letter Chelsea wanted to sell to buy a new car? I'm confused.

It is my opinion that Misty is just "playing dumb" AGAIN. Just like she was doing down at the docks. Anyones guess though.
Oh JustinThyme here ya go. :coffee: For what its worth, I believe it was Lindsys van though.

This has been another thing that has bothered me from the get-go. I know people put it down to Chelsea just misspeaking, but I truly do believe she and Misty had that conversation and Chelsea asked Misty if she put that scratch in the van. I believe Lindsy discovered the scratch and asked Chelsea, who then called the person who should best know what happened to the van....Misty, the person driving it when it got scratched.

But again, all the lies.......we'll never know.

BBM: In that video (where Chelsea is with the blue van) she is saying Misty called her about the scratch on th van.

At 0:33
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lc61AO1APc4&feature=related

Now listening she is saying "please tell me you didn't put the scratch in MY van.
It is not Chelseas van, it is Lindsy's van - well IF it is Lindsays van WHY would it still be at Chelseas house?
It is only the reporter that said it was Misty's call.

BBM: In that video (where Chelsea is with the blue van) she is saying Misty called her about the scratch on th van.

At 0:33
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lc61AO1APc4&feature=related

Now listening she is saying "please tell me you didn't put the sctath in my van.
It is not Chelseas van, it is Lindsy's van - well IF it is Lindsays van WHY would it still be at Chelseas house?

The TiC's were borrowing it; their car had been in a wreck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lilhuda