OR - Kyron Horman, 7 yo Second grader, Portland, 4 June 2010 - Part #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to the video linked just a few posts up, the truck was towed for "mechanical problems" and the reporter quoted the sheriff's office, who told her that the truck was towed at the family's request. I assume that qualifies as a "WHY"
Thank you.Do we know what mechanical problems?Who usually drove the white truck?

Call me cynical but I do not like the truck being hauled off, I know it is being hauled of for repairs :)rolleyes:) it just seems too convenient, and that is all I am going to say about that ...at least for now

I have to agree with you.

In this note, I read Kaine's message as being delivered from the family's perspective, and therefore the pronoun "we" isn't suspicious; it actually fits into acting as one. I would find it more suspicious at that point in the letter to hear it go from a family perspective to Kaine saying "My wife" or "Terri" or "She" was at the bus stop. It just seems logical to speak from the family's point of view in this instance.

Point taken, but when we couple that with the report that the parents( SM and BD) went to the school upon learning Kyron wasn't on the bus, it becomes more interesting to me. It was said that one of the parents were told to go back home in case Kyron showed up. It raises numerous questions for me about where each adult was and why neither stayed home where Kyron might have went if he "wandered away" from school. I feel like originally this was the working theory, that he might have left school on his own, however I don't believe that to be the case anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther